MU Legend JPN Server Files

Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16181920212223242526272829303132333436 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 562
  1. #376
    Registered markmarilag27 is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    PHLocation
    16Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    Wow, should this have its own section? Compare to Classic MU, does Mu 2 had a huge player base?

  2. #377
    Newbie hwanghy is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    1Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    i can't buy items on shop, im try to use proxy get error




    How can i fix it ? thanks

  3. #378
    Hardcore Member khongtuong is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2004 Join Date
    ChaosLocation
    148Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    hi everyone,

    For gg issue just replace this: https://www.mediafire.com/file/g18hr...Guard.zip/file to your MU2\Binaries\Win64

    And I got this error, i did everything in this thread and also add fix from Chinese guy but still got this!

    http://nhin.cc/mu2_error.mp4

    can you please explain why i got this ? i already try everything...

  4. #379
    Ultimate Member hack2u is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2004 Join Date
    158Posts

    thumbs up Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by khongtuong View Post
    hi everyone,

    For gg issue just replace this: https://www.mediafire.com/file/g18hr...Guard.zip/file to your MU2\Binaries\Win64

    And I got this error, i did everything in this thread and also add fix from Chinese guy but still got this!

    http://nhin.cc/mu2_error.mp4

    can you please explain why i got this ? i already try everything...
    .....Oh, jos, it's amazing, it's playable. After the long wait, thank you very much

    The problem of you think
    Try changing this one (resource)


    Last edited by hack2u; 29-11-20 at 04:44 PM.

  5. #380
    Hardcore Member khongtuong is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2004 Join Date
    ChaosLocation
    148Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by hack2u View Post
    .....Oh, jos, it's amazing, it's playable. After the long wait, thank you very much

    The problem of you think
    Try changing this one (resource)
    figure it out =))
    Last edited by khongtuong; 29-11-20 at 06:30 PM.

  6. #381
    Retired Developer Magenik is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2005 Join Date
    next to youLocation
    782Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by hwanghy View Post
    i can't buy items on shop, im try to use proxy get error




    How can i fix it ? thanks
    this php script is not in the package so you have to create it by yourself actually
    Working on Fairy Dreams 3dMobile Game

  7. #382
    Registered evans1201 is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2018 Join Date
    9Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    Can anyone use the legend shop? I try to fix but still not. Please help me. :(((((

  8. #383
    Newbie Rune Vox is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    1Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    In which language this game works ?

    PHP Web browser game or ?

  9. #384
    Gold subscription cinus is online now
    Gold SubscriberRank
    May 2020 Join Date
    160Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by evans1201 View Post
    Can anyone use the legend shop? I try to fix but still not. Please help me. :(((((
    If you add this lines to host from posts before

    127.0.0.1 api.leegm.dev.valofe.com
    127.0.0.1 api.valofe.com
    127.0.0.1 mu2api.bestgames.com
    Use only this one

    127.0.0.1 api.valove.com
    dont use this to lauch your game
    -StudioTest ForceConnectIp=YourIP

    Use this launcher shortcut better.

    G:\MU2\Binaries\Win64\MULegend.exe valofe.mul.launcher::YourLogin|MD5Password|VALOFE|0|1|YOUR IP|1001|JP|live


    And be sure like i say bfore all info in files of shop of client are same like in db there is same
    Last edited by cinus; 30-11-20 at 12:02 PM.

  10. #385
    Registered evans1201 is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2018 Join Date
    9Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by cinus View Post
    If you add this lines to host from posts before



    Use only this one



    dont use this to lauch your game
    -StudioTest ForceConnectIp=YourIP

    Use this launcher shortcut better.

    G:\MU2\Binaries\Win64\MULegend.exe valofe.mul.launcher::YourLogin|MD5Password|VALOFE|0|1|YOUR IP|1001|JP|live


    And be sure like i say bfore all info in files of shop of client are same like in db there is same
    Many thanks, but it still not working. :v

  11. #386
    Newbie herikeri is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2018 Join Date
    4Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    Please help with the missing file concrt140.dll, when I open the file laucher, this error is reported. I downloaded the new concrt140.dll file and installed it in windows but still got the error.

  12. #387
    Registered evans1201 is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2018 Join Date
    9Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by Rune Vox View Post
    In which language this game works ?

    PHP Web browser game or ?
    English and shop in game. :D

  13. #388
    Hardcore Member khongtuong is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2004 Join Date
    ChaosLocation
    148Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by evans1201 View Post
    Many thanks, but it still not working. :v
    use the fix from Chinese guy, search in this thread, the json shop file must match with the database items, categories and categories_items_mapping, if you wanna use newest shop from valofe, you need to convert shop to your database table and insert to db, then you're all set

  14. #389
    Registered evans1201 is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2018 Join Date
    9Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by khongtuong View Post
    use the fix from Chinese guy, search in this thread, the json shop file must match with the database items, categories and categories_items_mapping, if you wanna use newest shop from valofe, you need to convert shop to your database table and insert to db, then you're all set
    Yes, I tried the Chinese guy's guide but it was error 1812 tablespace is missing for table 'mulegend_jp'.'user_coin_info'.

    - - - Updated - - -

    How to change the IP of login.php file? And how to change the Password of config.php file?
    Please help me the final step. :((

  15. #390
    Hardcore Member khongtuong is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2004 Join Date
    ChaosLocation
    148Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by evans1201 View Post
    Yes, I tried the Chinese guy's guide but it was error 1812 tablespace is missing for table 'mulegend_jp'.'user_coin_info'.
    didn't get that error before...
    Quote Originally Posted by evans1201 View Post
    How to change the IP of login.php file? And how to change the Password of config.php file?
    Please help me the final step. :((
    wait...what ?

    wait.. what ?



Advertisement