Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Legend JPN Server Files

Reaction score
keyrita1 - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums
GG brother.. u is the cara.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I believe the client linked previously already has english language included, you just need to switch it (not sure if server-side or client-side).

[E]Not Found Login Config Info! [mu2::LoginServer::eek:nEtlResAddLoginServer][LoginServer.cpp][312]
Can't get past the config error, seems it reads it and at the same time doesn't, maybe the structure is changed?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
vm server version mirror please , cuz < Clientserver.exe / ServerData.ini file are missing

Reaction score
vm server version mirror please , cuz < Clientserver.exe / ServerData.ini file are missing
Update the VM from ashlay mirror is complete but I cant make the mysql work. Need to setup the files with diff. machine. Take note: MU2 Gateway program was build using the easy programing language in chinese and must install the vc++ redist up to 2019 to make it work.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Another VM i'm uploading to the folder VM2 it should be done in a few minutes.
Download:
use it at your own risk the launcher seems to be infected.
Thanks for the mirrors the release herein this thread has a missing "MU2 Gateway/ServerData.ini" But I think that other repack of the files is completed need to check it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Another VM i'm uploading to the folder VM2 it should be done in a few minutes.
Download:
use it at your own risk the launcher seems to be infected.

Thank you very much for sharing what problems have you encountered?

Reaction score
I read all the posts here before I started downloading this.
I saw that WireShark quoted mssql, and in the post ashlay I saw something related to mysql.

I have a question: What kind of database does the server use? MySQL or MSSQL, or both at the same time:?:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I read all the posts here before I started downloading this.
I saw that @WireShark quoted mssql, and in the post @ashlay I saw something related to mysql.

I have a question: What kind of database does the server use? MySQL or MSSQL, or both at the same time:?:
sametime use two
mysql and mssql

Back