Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Legend JPN Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anybody help me with finding out what versions of Server and Game I am using?

I set up the whole servers and they seem to work (thanks to Magenik's video tutorial) so far, but when I start the game and enter account information, I end up seeing this error and cant get any further:

Code:
Cannot start: version mismatch.

So any ideas on how to check my versions and make them match? Thanks!

EDIT: My client says C: 1.0.0 S: 0.0.54 in the title, so its a v54 client, right? Where to see/change the server version?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I start downloading the rest of the files from baidu, when its done I will upload to Mega or Drive, it will take 2-3 days for it to download.

I started to reupload it.
some one can reupload the client ?
I was have it but I format my PC, And its look like the client I downloaded from Baidu is corrupted.

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
I started to reupload it.
some one can reupload the client ?
I was have it but I format my PC, And its look like the client I downloaded from Baidu is corrupted.
you dont need to find the client here. because client are the same in youtube share file go there and get the client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
video 1 Link this one have EN Lang File Patch and Fix GameGuard

Video 2 Link
Thanks I already get it the server works smooth

The Others files I downloaded from baidu :p (Google Drive)

<- This files works for me great with API Shop works.

more 1 file still in download
About the source code someone already upload it to the google drive, there is restriction there, but I still seeds the torrent.
anyway I will reupload the source code to server without restriction soon (direct link).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks I already get it the server works smooth

The Others files I downloaded from baidu :p (Google Drive)

<- This files works for me great with API Shop works.

more 1 file still in download
About the source code someone already upload it to the google drive, there is restriction there, but I still seeds the torrent.
anyway I will reupload the source code to server without restriction soon (direct link).

Error from the first link:

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
i so new update VM version mu2 but the price is 150 gold from that website. if you like to know just click my profile and see the WEB link there in visitor messages

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have setup the ingame shop as the chinese video has, and enabled the options in the server for it, but for whatever reason all i see when clicking on the legend shop is, no registered item, will be implemented soon, what have i missed in all this? i have everything else working as in gm and dll plugins, only this one thing doesn't want to work, any help or ideas would be greatly apprecieated

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

pass: mmogate.net
full config server using only mssql, you dont need to install mysql server
just change ip 192.168.1.10 to your lan ip, 103.104.122.129 to your WAN ip, setup web public point to api, local web point to local folder,
this is config for live server

run game: "MULegend.exe -StudioTest ForceConnectIp=192.168.1.10" to ignore gameguard

i have tried this also, but like the others all i get is errors when setting up for WAN play that it cannot find its config, so i will go through all the posts and see if i missed a key step xD, let me know what i am missing just incase?, thanks!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Install guide its probably the best one, considering no one has one better as yet lol

Open ports: 8080,23389,1001,20000,2301 Create an open rule here.

Link:
Extraction code: 6666

Online teaching:

More online teaching:
Or online teaching:

At present, it is confirmed that the x64 version of win7, win8.1, and win10 can all run and play games.

SQL2017 and management tool installation instruction please view this video, I will not teach it anymore. SQL2017 must be installed

1. Unzip Disk D and then
After attaching the D:\MU2SERVER\data database is complete, copy D:\MU2SERVER\dsn to My Documents.
Of course, you can also click to run and enter odbcad32.exe to create the DSN file by yourself. It can be connected.
Then click Run and enter SQLServerManager14.msc to open the TCP/IP server IP modification to enable it, and then restart the SQL service

Find the following file IP 115.231.218.246 and replace it with your external network IP
D:\MU2SERVER\Server\config\CenterConfig.yaml (In fact, you only need to change a few external network IPs in this file)
D:\MU2SERVER\Server\config\common.yaml (The actual test simply uses 127.0.0.1 to enter the game)
D:\MU2SERVER\Server\config\worlds.yaml (The actual test simply uses 127.0.0.1 to enter the game)
D:\MU2SERVER\Server\config\LocalConfig-lv.yaml (the actual measurement does not need to be modified at all) These few can be used without modification at all, you can just use the original 127.0.0.1
If it doesn't work, then there is a backup of the original external network IP here, you can change it to yours and copy the content to the original file for a try. Whenever I open the firewall, these ones will enter the same as 127.0.0.1.

Find the following file xren.org and replace it with your sql password and your SQL connection password

D:\server\config\CenterConfig.yaml
D:\MU2SERVER\Server\config\common.yaml
D:\MU2SERVER\Server\config\world.yaml
D:\MU2SERVER\Server\config\worlds.yaml
Modify server name
D:\MU2SERVER\Server\config\CenterConfig.yaml

Line 101 Server Name: Brave Mainland

Modify website API and IP
D:\MU2SERVER\phpstudy_pro\WWW\login.php
Line 133 res.LOGIN_SERVER = '115.231.218.246';

Modify your SQL connection password and MYSQL password, etc.
D:\MU2SERVER\phpstudy_pro\WWW\config\config.php

It should be noted that some people deliberately change the root account to% for external network access, so you have to change it to 127.0.0.1. Some people deliberately want to make trouble. There is also a problem with your head and deliberately put a back door in the website directory, and steal your things when the back door arrives. Do not change this account.% q It is used to open the Internet for outsiders to connect to.

D:\MU2SERVER\Server\resource\data\Vanillamint_JPN.csv (This may be information about the mall, the original is 127.0.0.1, I don��t know if it is useless)
E:\MU2 client\Binaries\Win64\vanillamint (there are information and content of the Chinese language of the mall)

D:\MU2SERVER\Server\X64\config.ini modify your SQL password

DataSource=(local) (here is the IP of MSSQL, if there is a change, remember to check it)
DBCategory=Mu2GameCode (here is the database name of MSSQL, if there is any change, remember to check it)
AccountInfo=sa:webzen@2 (here is the account password of MSSQL, if there is any change, remember to check it)
DataFolder=..\resource\data (here is the script path of the server, if there is any change, remember to check it)

-----------------------------------------
Bring your own account
Account: admin
Password: admin
Level 2 password:

There are 2 more accounts
Account: 2222
Password: 2222
Level 2 password: 11111

Account Number: 1111
Password: 1111
Level 2 password:
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------

Game exchange group number: 4245126 49508800

NewCharacterItemInfo_JPN.csv New character equipment

Here I changed it to the latest one. It has been pitted in this place for a long time, and there are all problems with the first two ends.

Regarding some points, the reason for the error when the purchase limit is prompted and the custody insurance is prompted at the time of purchase is because
D:\MU2SERVER\phpstudy_pro\WWW\billing2\wShop_Check_Balance.php is that the old content is wrong.

$vcoin_info = array(
'cash_type' => 1,
'coin' => 0
);
$jewel_info = array(
'cash_type' => 2,
'coin' => 0
);
$imputation_jewel_info = array(
'cash_type' => 3,
'coin' => 0
);
$coin_info = array();

getUserData($user_id,$coin_info,$vcoin_info,$jewel_info,$imputation_jewel_info);
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D:\MU2SERVER\phpstudy_pro\WWW\billing2\database.php The old content is wrong.
case'array':
$raw_data = self::$cont->query($sql)->fetchAll(PDO::FETCH_ARRAY);
break;

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------
D:\MU2SERVER\phpstudy_pro\WWW\billing2\wShop_Inquiry_Inventory.php is wrong with the old content.

$sql = "SELECT * FROM `user_coin_info` WHERE `account_id` ='$user_id'";
$user_data = Database::getData($db_mulegend_jp, $sql,'row');
if ($user_data) {
$sql = "call INVENTORY_INFO_SEL($user_no,'$user_id','$world_key', $character_no,'$character_id','$expand_flags', $page_index, $row_per_page);";
//echo $sql;die;
$inventory_info = Database::getData($db_mulegend_jp, $sql);

if ($inventory_info !== false) {
$inventory_total = $inventory_info[0]['total_inventory_count'];

So-called opening data

Clear all data in Mu2World03
Clean up Mu2Auth account information as appropriate (some of the built-in data, mall information, need to be retained) (Recognition method, after opening the table, all those with accoun ID or char Id can be cleared)
Clean up Mu2Conn log information as appropriate (there may be some built-in data and need to be retained) (recognition method, but any LOG can be cleared)

Enter reload in the dos window of the server
The program will automatically reread the files in the list in Scriptreloadconfig.yaml.

In the short term, if you encounter NP update problems, you can open the official NP update file of \MU2\tools\ as of 20201126

About some client-side advertising information modification

Processing file: E:\MU2 client\LegendGame\CookedPCConsole\Tables\Vanillamint_JPN.upk URL advertisement
Processing file: E:\MU2 client\LegendGame\CookedPCConsole\Coalesced_JPN.bin qq group advertisement
In this file
More about this source text
Source text required for additional translation information
Send feedback
Side panels

---------------------------------------------------------------
(The following is the old version of the website can be ignored)
Miracle MU2 gateway IP modification 115.231.218.246
D:\MU2SERVER\Miracle Gateway\ServerData.ini

Miracle MU2 gateway SQL MYSQL connection password and other information
D:\MU2SERVER\Miracle Gateway\ServerData.ini

Modify the content of the lander announcement information
D:\MU2SERVER\phpstudy_pro\WWW\dlq

Modify client patch related information
D:\MU2SERVER\phpstudy_pro\WWW\MU2\patch
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------
(The following is the old version of the website can be ignored)
Registrar aspect
[2 methods]
The first way to open the source code of the gateway is to generate (simple).exe generated by the Miracle MU Logger
The second language is easy to install, using the main program.e of the miracle MU login device in the gateway source code to generate the login device

From the chinese so ty to then for the guide... and while i'm at the post i will now include something that no one has included in repacks or files that i have seen, unzup to your my documents folder and use odbc 32 bit to set them to your db

Attachments

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well for this client/server package, if your able to get it online and issue free i wish you luck, for me personally, tho no matter what i have tried for a friend to join thats not over hamachi (will try this later in my day) but as for external ip, doesn't work for others, works perfect for me, but i only get an acceptor error in the world server after they keypad in the key code they select at the first login, they just get cannot connect to server, so unless someone knows an answer to what vital step is missing i am at a loss xD

All good, got the server 100% online and open for play, will next be looking at compiling a new server and client, good job to all so far!.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
now for another find in the files, platinum account benifits, and gm equipment, gm 1000000 necklace id 105050, fashion for gm with high HP, 1002298, a working platinum box for your account or for the ingame store that works, you will need to fix the data strings yourself but that is ID 200069 for 30 days!

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
In Windows 11 i have problems in Gameguard / Disconnect .... any fix please "?

Back