Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2005 Join Date
    In MarsLocation
    2,232Posts

Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

Quote Originally Posted by kyoshiro654 View Post
    launcher not connected to API
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/11GI...ew?usp=sharing

copy all folder apilogin to folder api, like this D:\api\apilogin\index.php and copy url.txt, serverip.txt to your folder client
    Wrong that simple launcher required some resdist to be installed so you can launch it but it does contain mining virus aka backdoors that will using your CPU and gpu for mining purposes, I have it running on my servers laptop with 8GB ram. It used around 7GB ram after several PC restarts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaLove View Post
    https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/FD_IOmc

Attachment 168737

here nothing has changed in processing bro
    It won'taffect right away. You need several restarts to notices it. That's the reason I have to re-installed my Windows10 and using the bat files to launch it.

MemberRank
    Sep 2015 Join Date
    23Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kyoshiro654 View Post
    show some pictures?
    look bro..
    https://prnt.sc/w91c4n
    https://prnt.sc/w91cka
    https://prnt.sc/w91czh

MemberRank
    Jun 2018 Join Date
    28Posts

Quote Originally Posted by john007 View Post
    Wrong that simple launcher required some resdist to be installed so you can launch it but it does contain mining virus aka backdoors that will using your CPU and gpu for mining purposes, I have it running on my servers laptop with 8GB ram. It used around 7GB ram after several PC restarts.

- - - Updated - - -

It won'taffect right away. You need several restarts to notices it. That's the reason I have to re-installed my Windows10 and using the bat files to launch it.
    Can share your batch file? I tried to change client IP but it won't work without a simple launcher or another way to login

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaLove View Post
    you use xampp, i don't know anything about it :)

MemberRank
    Sep 2015 Join Date
    23Posts

we can connect: Dthere are some annoying mistakes, but you can solve them

https://prnt.sc/w92ufc

MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    17Posts

- - - Updated - - -

already managed to fix the error now I want to know how it makes the cahshop work because not even an item appears in the shop

MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    22Posts

Hi Pro

I got this error, When I login to the client I can't display the server list, Can anybody help me

2/26/20 09:25:54 [6956] INFO - onEtlResWorldList >> no world server [mu2::LoginRunner::onEtlResWorldList][LoginRunner.cpp][928]12/26/20 09:25:55 [6956] INFO - onEtlResWorldList >> no world server [mu2::LoginRunner::onEtlResWorldList][LoginRunner.cpp][928]12/26/20 09:25:56 [6956] INFO - onEtlResWorldList >> no world server [mu2::LoginRunner::onEtlResWorldList][LoginRunner.cpp][928]12/26/20 09:25:57 [6956] INFO - onEtlResWorldList >> no world server [mu2::LoginRunner::onEtlResWorldList][LoginRunner.cpp][928]

True MemberRank
    Jun 2005 Join Date
    next to youLocation
    782Posts

Quote Originally Posted by abu123 View Post
    Hi Pro

I got this error, When I login to the client I can't display the server list, Can anybody help me

2/26/20 09:25:54 [6956] INFO - onEtlResWorldList >> no world server [mu2::LoginRunner::onEtlResWorldList][LoginRunner.cpp][928]12/26/20 09:25:55 [6956] INFO - onEtlResWorldList >> no world server [mu2::LoginRunner::onEtlResWorldList][LoginRunner.cpp][928]12/26/20 09:25:56 [6956] INFO - onEtlResWorldList >> no world server [mu2::LoginRunner::onEtlResWorldList][LoginRunner.cpp][928]12/26/20 09:25:57 [6956] INFO - onEtlResWorldList >> no world server [mu2::LoginRunner::onEtlResWorldList][LoginRunner.cpp][928]

This is not an error, it's INFO
    you have to wait for a few let Zone server start full then those message will stop spamming

actually there is an other exe that will pop out fast (LuaC.exe) then zone server will start and all your server will be online

if it doesnt start mean you missed something on config file
    Working on Fairy Dreams 3dMobile Game

MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    17Posts

@Magenik

connected server connected normally I need you to help me solve the online shop pos the list of items does not appear

True MemberRank
    Jun 2005 Join Date
    next to youLocation
    782Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Bruno View Post
    @Magenik

connected server connected normally I need you to help me solve the online shop pos the list of items does not appear

that because your json file got overrided by Valofe file

you have to use the first json file and rename it with Valofe one unless you have source and recompile client with your own link
    check the folder : Binaries\Win64\vanillamint

and look at the file : ShopMetaDataVersion.json
    inside you have the version of json :

something like that :
    {"result_code":1,"condition_type":"0x00","shop_version":"2020112401","return_structure_type":"0x02","result_code_channel":"null","result_message_channel":"success"}

2020122101_shop_meta_file.json => this is last Valofe version as client will always get last version from Valofe (unless you edit that part by source or injection if you prefer).

so if you are running on local as testing just copy the full name of last one on your client and rename the first json file you have (the one that match the shop from database)
    then you can get it in game

MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    17Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magenik View Post
    that because your json file got overrided by Valofe file

you have to use the first json file and rename it with Valofe one unless you have source and recompile client with your own link
    check the folder : Binaries\Win64\vanillamint

and look at the file : ShopMetaDataVersion.json
    inside you have the version of json :

something like that :
    {"result_code":1,"condition_type":"0x00","shop_version":"2020112401","return_structure_type":"0x02","result_code_channel":"null","result_message_channel":"success"}

2020122101_shop_meta_file.json => this is last Valofe version as client will always get last version from Valofe (unless you edit that part by source or injection if you prefer).

so if you are running on local as testing just copy the full name of last one on your client and rename the first json file you have (the one that match the shop from database)
    then you can get it in game

thank you very much brother here it worked perfectly the way you did thank you so much ♥

MemberRank
    Sep 2015 Join Date
    23Posts

@Magenik

where in the sql can i consult the numeric password of the accounts?(second password of 4 to 6 numbers)

MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    17Posts

@Magenik

save bro the shopping doesn't show up for some accounts something else how to solve 2 problems the redzen you earn as you use up but you don’t account in the store is 0 something else i saw and the rank doesn’t update wanted to know how to solvethese problems the rest is working normal

oh another thing i saw too and that you activate the events and you are not activating msm changing the start and end date

erro

https://prnt.sc/wamtil

https://prnt.sc/wanvnd
    Last edited by Pablo Bruno; 27-12-20 at 05:13 AM.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2005 Join Date
    next to youLocation
    782Posts

- - - Updated - - -

It won't affect right away. You need several restarts to notices it. That's the reason I have to re-installed my Windows10 and using the bat files to launch it.
    Correct the Simple Launcher has backdoors
    even me i used it first but not too long maybe 4-5 times then i switched into shortcut from MuLegend.exe with Parameters (it's faster and safe to use)

while this launcher is really bad after i see how many CPU it's using when it should be only a connection string to login page...

As for my incoming server, we did a launcher that will check first if your account exist and allow you to start client only if it's created then will entirely check your client file and download what is broken or missing. Then you will be able to play
    and it doesnt take time to load the launcher compare to that simple launcher...

MemberRank
    Sep 2014 Join Date
    15Posts

How to change language in client on english ? All links dead. And upload bat file for example (want see structure inside, when I make my own file appear message "if strParams.Num !=9")

MemberRank
    Nov 2019 Join Date
    8Posts

does anyone know tell me how to configure the server on a vps?
    THX
    Se tiver algum br meu discord e esse Mittydimitry#5944

Advertisement