Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Legend JPN Server Files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
bypass i have error 98

"G:\MU2 Source code\MULegend-Client\MU\Client\Binaries\Win64\MULegend.exe" -StudioTest ForceConnectIp=192.168.1.16

Right ?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can't unlock Gabriela's calling quest and Lorencia map.
Help me. Thanks.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Read all pages of this thread. Tested with Magenik's and khongtuong's repack file with windows 10 (It's not VM). I can run it with IP loopback 192.168.200.170. Can not run with my lan IP. And when i check Client file. I can't file launcher ( the way can edit IP launcher ). My system found virus of all launcher in this thread T-T. Still can not test server game with client.
Now im downloading torrent file. Hope it can help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update

Can run server
Can login
but dont see server list

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got everything working so far but im having some issues with the account when i try to log in because i get this error.
qLo8gN1 - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Any help? Thanks in advance.

I got same error when I run server on VPS and connect client from my PC

Client with D:\MU2_Legend_RAW\Binaries\Win64\MULegend.exe valofe.mul.launcher::lilce|c1f4c9fa868dfa83f8447187fa7d162d|VALOFE|0|1|34.126.87.180|1001|JP|live at shortcut.

Client run but can not see server game for joining

1 - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help. Cannot connect client from PC to server on VPS

Untitled - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums 1 - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Can play online now. So happy. I will invite some friend for play

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using launcher from launcher maker in source folder. It's chinese. Can I translate language in launcher ???

Screenshot 2021-07-14 003449 - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah i use some tools like resource hacker. Nothing. Surely file is unpacked. Maybe I will use my time for custom launcher. Do u have tutorial or document for this thing ? Thanks for your reply

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah i use some tools like resource hacker. Nothing. Surely file is unpacked. Maybe I will use my time for custom launcher. Do u have tutorial or document for this thing ? Thanks for your reply

There is no documentation in English that I know of. I do believe there's Chinese docs somewhere on china forums though I don't have them. If you're using v54, check this thread. If I recall correctly, there's an arg list that you can pass via your launcher and run the game that way. If you're working with source, you'll have to code your own launcher like most of us did.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks I already get it the server works smooth

The Others files I downloaded from baidu :p (Google Drive)

<- This files works for me great with API Shop works.

more 1 file still in download
About the source code someone already upload it to the google drive, there is restriction there, but I still seeds the torrent.
anyway I will reupload the source code to server without restriction soon (direct link).

the client corrupted ? i try to extract it and it says corrupted ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to translate this. The windows chat.
Have anyone know where I can find this

Screenshot 2021-07-20 020530 - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you tell me what code you type in Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\valofe.mul.launcher\shell\open\command
Thanks

Can you tell me what code you type in Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\valofe.mul.launcher\shell\open\command
Thanks

King of the bongo
Reaction score
Anyone willing to share a repack of client and server with everything included to go in English? I'm willing to pay for it tbh

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anyone willing to share a repack of client and server with everything included to go in English? I'm willing to pay for it tbh
The game has English localisation. Docs are in Korean, but I doubt anyone has translated them fully and is willing to share. Check this thread, if I recall correctly, there's a repack and English config as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can connect game by website now with protocol handler => Dont need launcher anymore ( Just thinking about auto update )

Attachments

Back