Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Legend JPN Server Files

Reaction score
these files were all taken from this site, and I'm using them even with a virus or not, if there's a virus it was from the website itself

the one with the virus is the launcher to run the game, just use the cmd command or the simple login that avoids using this file

whats the cmd to login. or can someone upload simple login

Reaction score
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
what am i looking at??? please send the link again.

also anyone know why I can't connect to my local server on the vm. when pinging the vm from my real pc it pings, but when I try to login it doesn't let me login. I've tried a bat launcher and also the launcher with the viruses. and both came up with issues/error messages.

try this

if use windows 11

place it on Binaries\Win64

change ip if needed

NOTE: if use this bat you need to change your password in database from encrypted to normal

md5 hash to real pass

View attachment RunMe.7z

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
try this

if use windows 11

place it on Binaries\Win64

change ip if needed

NOTE: if use this bat you need to change your password in database from encrypted to normal

md5 hash to real pass

View attachment 172176

I'm on windows 10 still.

Can you just paste whats in your bat file.

And how do I change the password in the db from encrypted to normal. Which table is this?

NVM! I got it to work. I found the table and change the md5 pw to just the pw in basic text and saved the table edits. and now i can login!

Legend shop just takes forever to open then nothing appears in the shop. Any idea why? i remember reading you have to add an ip to your hosts file. is that in your server vm host file?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm on windows 10 still.

Can you just paste whats in your bat file.

And how do I change the password in the db from encrypted to normal. Which table is this?

NVM! I got it to work. I found the table and change the md5 pw to just the pw in basic text and saved the table edits. and now i can login!

Legend shop just takes forever to open then nothing appears in the shop. Any idea why? i remember reading you have to add an ip to your hosts file. is that in your server vm host file?

if you still on windows 10 you can try this bat

edit path and user and pass with md5 so you need to edit db to md5 pass again

i think the store will work by this bat

its only 277 Bytes in size lol

i answer you with answer benefit all not only you ^^

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
if you still on windows 10 you can try this bat

edit path and user and pass with md5 so you need to edit db to md5 pass again

i think the store will work by this bat

its only 277 Bytes in size lol

i answer you with answer benefit all not only you ^^

Did you get the cash shop working and in english too?

It looks like the cash shop fix is adding that IP to your host file? Doesn't seem to work for me...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Did you get the cash shop working and in english too?

It looks like the cash shop fix is adding that IP to your host file? Doesn't seem to work for me...

yes was working when i was on win 10

Reaction score
to Zaraki Kenpachi
Code:
cd .\Binaries\Win64\
MULegend.exe valofe.mul.launcher::user%7C3fc9a732d99ed073918370c4c1de0c65%7CVALOFE%7C0%7C1%7C172.16.200.119%7C1001%7CJP%7Clive
Login: user
MD5 Password: 3fc9a732d99ed073918370c4c1de0c65
Server IP: 172.16.200.119

Reaction score
If somebody need me share MU2 Legend Client in file MU2_Legend_ENG.torrent in folder \Client
And U can get Server file MU2_Server.rar in folder \Server

Last edited:
Reaction score
simple launcher for login was created

//fixed revision
ver 0.01

u not need open app ClientServer
just open file server

fixed
keyrita1 - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

extract web_api.rar to htdocs or www dir host
create folder apilogin or api
then
extract simple_launcher.rar to dir root client
for example
keyrita1 - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

change url.txt for api
example

change serverip.txt for your IP server

iam sorry the file has packed by safengine

http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/mu-legend-jpn-server-files-1192134-post9051459/#post9051459

Hello ,can you reupload the launcher file.Links are dead.
Regards

Update: I saw that a couple users complain about viruses in this 'simple launcher' and no one re-upload it at all. That's why i made a new light launcher useful for tests and has only basic functions.Thanks to Matar for sharing the launcher command line parameters.

The exe is packed for protection. Your antivirus probably will detect it like virus/risk tool.Its false positive because of the VMProtect.Use it on your own risk!

How to use:
Copy the MU_Launcher.exe to the client root (where Binaries,Engine,LegendGame folders are located) folder and run as Administrator. It's not tested on Win10 &11.If anyone test it, please let me know.

Regards

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello ,can you reupload the launcher file.Links are dead.
Regards

Update: I saw that a couple users complain about viruses in this 'simple launcher' and no one re-upload it at all. That's why i made a new light launcher useful for tests and has only basic functions.Thanks to @Matar for sharing the launcher command line parameters.

The exe is packed for protection. Your antivirus probably will detect it like virus/risk tool.Its false positive because of the VMProtect.Use it on your own risk!

How to use:
Copy the MU_Launcher.exe to the client root (where Binaries,Engine,LegendGame folders are located) folder and run as Administrator. It's not tested on Win10 &11.If anyone test it, please let me know.

Regards

Thank you working fine you can enter the game

but not with win11 sadly coz of GameGuard

if anyone can make bypasser for win11 will be graet

Reaction score
Thank you working fine you can enter the game

but not with win11 sadly coz of GameGuard

if anyone can make bypasser for win11 will be graet

Thanks for feedback about Win 10. I dont have WIN 11 for test.Is the original launcher working fine on WIN 11 and only starting the client using command line its not possible?
Regards

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks for feedback about Win 10. I dont have WIN 11 for test.Is the original launcher working fine on WIN 11 and only starting the client using command line its not possible?
Regards

i can start it in win 11 but no store with this command

Code:
MULegend.exe -StudioTest ForceConnectIp=192.168.200.170

its bypass GG but no ingame store and password have to be real not encrypted in db

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What about the original launcher MU2.exe, is he work five with Win 11 and shop work correctly?

Regards

yes boss all launcher give me GG error in WIN11

was fine when i was on win10 1 year ago

Back