Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Legend JPN Server Files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it just me, or are the premium currency boxes really busted? I got a few Bound Redzen boxes, they don't give the correct amount, half the time they don't actually add anything to your balance, and when you use them, then quit and log back in, they're back in your inventory again. The Shop and API work properly, so it's making me wonder what the heck is up with the boxes.

I'm using the repack from but I'm wondering if there's another I should be using instead. Admittedly I didn't go through the entire thread because frankly 50 pages is a ton to read lol.

Guys does anyone know how to increase mobs xp on map?

I too would like to know this, as the drop rates seem really, really bad for gear.

edit:
I did find the command /dropcount, which does increase drop rates, but it's kind of finnicky, like, I'm dropping a lot more loot, but literally NONE of it is for my class, so I don't know how exactly the command is functioning, but it doesn't feel optimal, nor would it work if you want it applied globally for all players.

ps:
I have the source code now, I grabbed literally everything off baidu (SVIP is a serious blessing). I'm willing to mirror it somewhere, but my preference would be on a dedicated server or something if someone can provide one because no regular file hosting site is going to handle the 100+ GB this stuff takes up. It'd be nice to start a dev community with it.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it just me, or are the premium currency boxes really busted? I got a few Bound Redzen boxes, they don't give the correct amount, half the time they don't actually add anything to your balance, and when you use them, then quit and log back in, they're back in your inventory again. The Shop and API work properly, so it's making me wonder what the heck is up with the boxes.

I'm using the repack from but I'm wondering if there's another I should be using instead. Admittedly I didn't go through the entire thread because frankly 50 pages is a ton to read lol.

I too would like to know this, as the drop rates seem really, really bad for gear.

edit:
I did find the command /dropcount, which does increase drop rates, but it's kind of finnicky, like, I'm dropping a lot more loot, but literally NONE of it is for my class, so I don't know how exactly the command is functioning, but it doesn't feel optimal, nor would it work if you want it applied globally for all players.

ps:
I have the source code now, I grabbed literally everything off baidu (SVIP is a serious blessing). I'm willing to mirror it somewhere, but my preference would be on a dedicated server or something if someone can provide one because no regular file hosting site is going to handle the 100+ GB this stuff takes up. It'd be nice to start a dev community with it.

I'm still in the fight to try to change the mobs xp and drop per map

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have the source link? The magnet is out of seeders

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The first Kundun quest gives the error 'This quest cannot be found.'
Does anyone have a solution to this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tutorial

Bro, I followed the tutorial to the letter, however, when configuring the API link in the AppServer/Apache64/conf folder at the time of 1:01 of the video, I don't have the https-rfserver.conf file that is in the video... Do you know how to proceed with this step?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found the file server setup online on vps in this forum
Can anyone test, install and re-guide?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found the file server setup online on vps in this forum
Can anyone test, install and re-guide?

Sure. I will buy you a VPS, setup website and also do advertisement on RaGEZONE.

Anything else we can do for you sir?

Edit.

Is there still someone who is working with leaked source files, or someone who emulated FCS for Legend Shop?
Any development is going on in background?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sure. I will buy you a VPS, setup website and also do advertisement on RaGEZONE.

Anything else we can do for you sir?

Edit.

Is there still someone who is working with leaked source files, or someone who emulated FCS for Legend Shop?
Any development is going on in background?
Sorry bro, i dont know how to setup it :((
I gave this link and hope some one who know to setup and make it run online on VPS ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have problem gameguard!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone with sources got the problem with new character creation?

I think compilation of client and server goes perfectly fine (like 8 times in a row) but i am still unable to make new character on -StudioTest with AcoountGrade: 0. On the account with GM grade i am able to make new one.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone with sources got the problem with new character creation?

I think compilation of client and server goes perfectly fine (like 8 times in a row) but i am still unable to make new character on -StudioTest with AcoountGrade: 0. On the account with GM grade i am able to make new one.

How did you compile the client? I have the sources but haven't been able to figure out the process of fully compiling it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What source you're using, and what's the problem?
First you need to recompile scripts in Unreal Frontend from `Binaries` folder.

Back