Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Legend JPN Server Files

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
can someone please reupload Mu2World03.bak ?
Because in my server files i dont have it.
Thanks!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm going to be completely honest here, I have all the source code on my external, but it's massive and I'm not going to bother uploading it unless someone gives me a REAL reason to do so. I can't be bothered to upload it for people who don't know wtf they're doing. I spent months trying to work on it and get help with some issues, but did anyone help? Nope. The last time I uploaded a large source out of the goodness of my heart here, some jackass here (I won't name names, but I did trace back who they were) got my MEGA account nuked, so.. yeah.

Also worth noting that there's no western file hosts that provide the space needed to upload the game on a free account. Baidu is really the only place that supports the file size, so either it'd need to be done via upload directly to someone's dedicated server (yeah I don't see this happening) or a new, properly seeded torrent.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is my already running server with tools to edit client (not realy complete, you need some work for cash shop, just open api inside and figure it out):

There are no support given, just dig up some post and you'll know what to do for your server to run, almost all answers are in this thread.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So... I forgot that I have a backup copy of the sources on my own Baidu account, and that's the best I can offer without going out of my way. I'll just leave this here and someone else can mirror it.

pass rage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im getting error code 98 when i try to login to server.
Anyone have idea how to resolve it ?
Thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ok i've been testing this for 2 weeks now on vmware workstation it seems everything is fine! I just notice that the client only works on laptop/desktop with nvidia gpu it runs perfectly fine no game guard issues but when i try it out laptop/desktop with amd gpu you will disconnected in atleast 6-7 sec. and there's a game guard issues like ApexFrameworkCHECKED_64.dll like bad image/missing even the file is there! any solutions? i just want to fix everything before i transfer it to a real machine

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
update about the game guard issue!
no game guard issue if you using windows 10 just put the client on drive D: and no need to do D:\MU2\Binaries\Win64\MULegend.exe valofe.mul.launcher::TaiKhoan|e10adc3949ba59abbe56e057f20f883e|VALOFE|0|1|26.73.111.141|1001|JP|live just use the launcher included no need to run it as admin!

no more issue on gpu's even a regular intel HD graphics can run the game tested on 6 devices 2 radeon, 1 nvidia and 3 intel gpu's

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
link for source code please?

Here you are :cool:
I make small small reorganization of my Virtual drives . So i decide what i can get ride of :eek:tt1:
Enjoy :dancemental:

Release_Branch 1

Release_Branch 2

Release_Branch 3

Release_Branch
<== This link i will pm to this who click like :zippy: Fair enough :eek:tt1:
Dont be a D**K click "like" button.
images - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums
Ps. Its my time and effort to upload event i dont need it . So respect that.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here you are :cool:
I make small small reorganization of my Virtual drives . So i decide what i can get ride of :eek:tt1:
Enjoy :dancemental:

Release_Branch 1

Release_Branch 2

Release_Branch 3

Release_Branch
<== This link i will pm to this who click like :zippy: Fair enough :eek:tt1:
Dont be a D**K click "like" button.
View attachment 173461
Ps. Its my time and effort to upload event i dont need it . So respect that.
Please check Messenger <3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cluded no need to run it as admin!
-
update about the game guard issue!
no game guard issue if you using windows 10 just put the client on drive D: and no need to do D:\MU2\Binaries\Win64\MULegend.exe valofe.mul.launcher::TaiKhoan|e10adc3949ba59abbe56e057f20f883e|VALOFE|0|1|26.73.111.141|1001|JP|live just use the launcher included no need to run it as admin!

no more issue on gpu's even a regular intel HD graphics can run the game tested on 6 devices 2 radeon, 1 nvidia and 3 intel gpu's
I'm on w11, do you know anything I can do to stop game guard issues? I have already tried what you said but had no success... I can login, but like you said in 6-7 secs I get the "Disconnected from Game Guard" error.

[EDIT]
Already solved it, just read the thread (yep, sorry for being lazy until now) and know how bypass.
If anyone has this issue and wants a short resolution:
1- Decrypt your password in dB (TblAccount) (81dc9bdb52d04dc20036dbd8313ed055 -> 1234)
2- Create a shortcut to MuLegend.exe
3- Change destine to YOUR_CLIENT_PATH\Binaries\Win64\MULegend.exe -StudioTest ForceConnectIp=YOUR_IP

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You guys got all the source files above and still trying to launch that precompiled server files based on Japan release. This is the worst that can happen, that's the opposite of "development".

Precompiled version doesn't have trade system, also mail/marketplace are not fully working. API is borked and it's safe to use only for offline game, or solo with friend, platinum there is just mess along with any /shared/ config files. Also, you will be not able to cook the tables to use them in yours actual game-client.

Why do you even bother?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You guys got all the source files above and still trying to launch that precompiled server files based on Japan release. This is the worst that can happen, that's the opposite of "development".

Precompiled version doesn't have trade system, also mail/marketplace are not fully working. API is borked and it's safe to use only for offline game, or solo with friend, platinum there is just mess along with any /shared/ config files. Also, you will be not able to cook the tables to use them in yours actual game-client.

Why do you even bother?
I don't have any interest in making a real server, just using this to grow my pool of knowledge... Actually, my plans are to rewrite the server in Java because that is what I use in my work. The first running of the server was to figure out, at that time I didn't even have the source files (thanks again to @cinus for the files).

But yeah, you're right... The best thing is to stop using precompiled servers, actually probably is possible to introduce new things using other clients.

Back