Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Legend JPN Server Files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone have this files on other host, not baidu or Cinus provided?
Maybe anyone who have it can seed it to torrent?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to unpack the language files of Mu2 Legend.
They're unpacked if you have source code. If not then you need encoder for .bin files and also unpacker. For this server files you need QuickBMS with proper script.

Once again i don't recommend using this public server files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New Link :
Code:
https://mega.nz/folder/nYQzQZrD#ugiwNLjBVT0VJBRBfFI8_w

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New Link :
Code:
https://mega.nz/folder/nYQzQZrD#ugiwNLjBVT0VJBRBfFI8_w
I think it will be better if you will make new topic out of it. Sources are different category then server files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please, correct me if I'm wrong
MU2SERVER.7z - is a compiled server
and sources (server & client) in Release_Brunch archives
all is correct?
Yes, looks like that. But i don't recommend using it this way. Use sources, recompile you server and client from there.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,
I could really use some help. I'm trying to get the VM version up and running and the only way to actually get in game is using the GG bypass but that makes the cash shop not show up. Whenever I try launching the game with the direct path or the launcher posted by hexcode a couple pages back I get booted into my windows login screen which I'm assuming is caused by gameguard somehow? Am on win 10 and I used the server/client files from mu-legend-offline. Or if someone would be so kind and share their VM repack here with a functioning cash shop that would be much appreciated (I went throught literally all of the ones posted in the thread and read it page by page lol). Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,
I could really use some help. I'm trying to get the VM version up and running and the only way to actually get in game is using the GG bypass but that makes the cash shop not show up. Whenever I try launching the game with the direct path or the launcher posted by hexcode a couple pages back I get booted into my windows login screen which I'm assuming is caused by gameguard somehow? Am on win 10 and I used the server/client files from mu-legend-offline. Or if someone would be so kind and share their VM repack here with a functioning cash shop that would be much appreciated (I went throught literally all of the ones posted in the thread and read it page by page lol). Thank you
To be honest this files are useless. You can do some workarounds to launch specified features (as JPN is very limited) and run Legend Shop properly but it's all for nothing as API is also with holes so it needs to be fixed.

For sources you'll not find Cash Shop, as it needs to be recreated or custom made and included into package, along with extra API / emulator and databases.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,
maybe this will help

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone knows how to fix this. tried to build it on android

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back