Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Legend JPN Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check www folder database.ini line 27 :)
Hey thanks! I actually got it working after opening the ports someone posted on the other thread. But right now my issue is that when I finish the tutorial part my game will crash and give me a message which after some googling seems like a mismatch in file sizes not sure where I messed up. I have not been able to compile with BuildWithUnrealBuildTool, only using release. Which I believe might be part of the issue but I'm not sure. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?
1705083542070 - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Surprisingly its only this one file giving me issues, I changed the coordinates for my character in the database and now there's no issues. But I'd have to skip tutorial, anybody knows how to really fix it? Instead of this work around, much appreciated!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey thanks! I actually got it working after opening the ports someone posted on the other thread. But right now my issue is that when I finish the tutorial part my game will crash and give me a message which after some googling seems like a mismatch in file sizes not sure where I messed up. I have not been able to compile with BuildWithUnrealBuildTool, only using release. Which I believe might be part of the issue but I'm not sure. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?
View attachment 254679

Surprisingly its only this one file giving me issues, I changed the coordinates for my character in the database and now there's no issues. But I'd have to skip tutorial, anybody knows how to really fix it? Instead of this work around, much appreciated!
Open up ban_rock.upk with unreal editor, find Cliff_Rock_V06 and delete it. You'll also have issues with M_Rwia and Believer upks as well. Either ask someone to share fixed files or fix them yourself.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Open up ban_rock.upk with unreal editor, find Cliff_Rock_V06 and delete it. You'll also have issues with M_Rwia and Believer upks as well. Either ask someone to share fixed files or fix them yourself.
Thanks for the help, I was able to fix the issue. I ran into another issue I haven't been able to resolve though, whenever I log in or change areas or open the cash shop I get this message, I was under the impression I configured it correctly and checked multiple times but I can't find why it's not working. Would you happen to have any experience with this?

1705237824721 - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks for the help, I was able to fix the issue. I ran into another issue I haven't been able to resolve though, whenever I log in or change areas or open the cash shop I get this message, I was under the impression I configured it correctly and checked multiple times but I can't find why it's not working. Would you happen to have any experience with this?

View attachment 254794
Enable FCSAdapter in your server config.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
pessoal estou tenstando montar um servidor via hamachi ja baixei um monte de arquivos mas até agora eu nao sei o que tem que fazer ,
QUAL SQL TENHO QUE COLOCAR E O QUE TEM QUE FAZER PARA CONFIGURAR O MESMO .. E SE ALGUÉM TIVER OS ARQUIVOS PODER DISPONIBILIZAR OS MESMOS EU AGRADECO MUITO

ESPERO QUE ALGUEM POSSA ME AJUDAR

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MU2 Source Code utorrent seed is down, i can't download from Baidu Cloud, someone can help me making a mirror? thank you in advance.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Greetings, does anyone have the updated download links for the game? Most of the links are down

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good afternoon.

The \data\Quest.csv file is missing quest 5103.
The Kundun quest that appears as "not found" do the following:

SERVER
Open the \data\Quest.csv file and create a line with the information below.

Code:
5103    5103    MAIN    300    44    1    41/200    0/0/0    0/0/0    0(0)/0(0)/0(0)    3    0    0    2    0    0    0    0/0/0    5102/0/0    0    1    8336    0    DialogNPC/8336    0    0    0    0    1    8336    18415    10000    2751300    1630        0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0        0    0    0    0    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    1    306    1    100    0    0    0    100    0    0    0    100    0    0    0    100    0    0    0    100    1    306    1    0    1    0                            4    300    1    300/306                        10000

Tested and working.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings, does anyone have the updated download links for the game? Most of the links are down
I have it on 1fichier

I have it on 1fichier, the source only

Source:

part1:
part2:
part3:
part4:
part5:
part6:
part7:
part8:
part9: