Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Legend JPN Server Files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Here's a translated image I mocked up to easier understand GM tools.

dGYzPZc - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Please note that this is not an executable and I do not have MU2 GM Tools translated, this is just some text replacement with photoshop.

Hopefully someone will find it useful.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Even if you don't gave any info regarding GM Command we will find out soon. :laugh:
there is so much more poop to overcome ;)
Without source it will be close to imposible.

you are missing files to access the GM commands.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
there is so much more poop to overcome ;)
Without source it will be close to imposible.

you are missing files to access the GM commands.
Nothing is impossible mate, but it takes time to be related in the file ;)

For those that doesn't have a better connection, I made you a good way to continue. This is client copy but by parts in mediafire.

Link:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi my brother cant you give me the source for private i write you but you have mail box full

Retired Developer
Reaction score
My Thought about this leaked file :)

MU is a popular game, now the bin got released mean Plenty of private server gonna Pop up and many competitors and also many hacking attempts.
So be ready for it!!!, if you plan to put your server online.

also i see some debates start here about ParadoxGenesis, if you look closely he joined RZ this month (when the leak was released) now after read some parts of this project (as i was interested to start it but in fact i will just give up). He starting to show up and said about sources and blablabla... the reason is simple he start to be afraid of incoming servers. Now proof you don't need guys, when server exist today just count few months and everythings will be leaked
the pandemic make people sell files so cheap, yeah you can buy server file + source today for 100 usd on chinese website
there are plenty of them out there where official server closed since pandemic so sources got leaked that all.

@WireShark you are right everything can be found even without source code

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

MU is a popular game, now the bin got released mean Plenty of private server gonna Pop up and many competitors and also many hacking attempts.

also i see some debates start here about ParadoxGenesis, if you look closely he joined RZ this month (when the leak was released) now after read some parts of this project (as i was interested to start it but in fact i will just give up). He starting to show up and said about sources and blablabla... the reason is simple he start to be afraid of incoming servers. Now proof you don't need guys, when server exist today just count few months and everythings will be leaked
the pandemic make people sell files so cheap, yeah you can buy server file + source today for 100 usd on chinese website
there are plenty of them out there where official server closed since pandemic so sources got leaked that all.

Well said!

Here's a translated image I mocked up to easier understand GM tools.

dGYzPZc - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Please note that this is not an executable and I do not have MU2 GM Tools translated, this is just some text replacement with photoshop.

Hopefully someone will find it useful.
Would you mind sharing? :D

Attachments

Reaction score

He really got the source and we don't care

G:\MU_DEVELOPMENT\Source\server\
G:\MU_DEVELOPMENT\Source\client\

I saw alot of things here @ParadoxGenesis hoping that the source will not get leaked soon because its possible :8:

Why in not VM version there is 2 database which is mssql and mysql, is it same? just that need to choose 1 sql version?
MySQL for the api and MSSQL for the Server DB you must have both.

Retired Developer
Reaction score
Why you guys become so addicted with VM image and run any servers from it....

if file was shared from VMWare just extract it and use it on your computer VM already use resources on your computer don't add more usage.
Extract all file and run it on your windows... it's windows files no need VM for it.. if it was Linux i will understand for testing but now it's exe file....

He really got the source and we don't care

G:\MU_DEVELOPMENT\Source\server\
G:\MU_DEVELOPMENT\Source\client\

I saw alot of things here @ParadoxGenesis hoping that the source will not get leaked soon because its possible :8:

MySQL for the api and MSSQL for the Server DB you must have both.

that my point he join Ragezone for show off and you guys should not care about it :) because everything can be found :)

Reaction score
Why you guys become so addicted with VM image and run any servers from it....

if file was shared from VMWare just extract it and use it on your computer VM already use resources on your computer don't add more usage.
Extract all file and run it on your windows... it's windows files no need VM for it.. if it was Linux i will understand for testing but now it's exe file....

The point of a vm is to avoid getting your main system infected by running unknown files.
but now ppl just want it for a pre-configured server...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi my brother cant you give me the source for private i write you but you have mail box full

Retired Developer
Reaction score
Well said, also ignored that Magenik, he always looks down on people that can't setup a server. It all written over Swordsman Online sections.
is that a joke ?
i never look down on people that can't setup a server, look around and see how many people asked me for help and i did help. i even shared file that wasn't supposed to be share for free and you even downloaded it and thanked me for that but it wasn't under my ID :) so be sure you think twice before talk about me
Hater ?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
your google drive is infected.

I'm ingame here's the fix the Client of MU2 must be on a Directory Path without Space

Ex.
C:MU2\Client\MU2

do not put it on a folder with space! you will encounter an error

Ex. C:MU 2\Mu2 Client\MU2

CTDZs8K - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums
can you give us a batch or bat file that can run the exe without using the Disk C? Because my Disk C is already full.

Attachments

Back