Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NineWorld online server source code and server+client file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
3PH)HSBGCXUUU5W0$CY}DNP - NineWorld online server source code and server+client file - RaGEZONE Forums ]1NKJ~T)RJBY3Z$UI34Z3QU - NineWorld online server source code and server+client file - RaGEZONE Forums 1{8[VN}S0N51O`X~V~AA9_7 - NineWorld online server source code and server+client file - RaGEZONE Forums D@Y5{NQ2XJXM517TXGIX212 - NineWorld online server source code and server+client file - RaGEZONE Forums LUK2XT{NHOXXGUUJKT89`Z8 - NineWorld online server source code and server+client file - RaGEZONE Forums

If you have any questions, you can go to the chat room or ask questions here

The source code is compiled with VS2008

There is another source code package, but my upload is restricted. It may take 8 hours. There is a complete tool source code inside.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Discord
I will put more things in the chat room for communication. Forum reply is slower

I have complete information about 20G, but there is a problem with the source code recompilation. VS2003 is very old and I hope to upgrade it

I are an engineer
Reaction score
Discord
I will put more things in the chat room for communication. Forum reply is slower

I have complete information about 20G, but there is a problem with the source code recompilation. VS2003 is very old and I hope to upgrade it

That's why I have VS 6.0, 2003, 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017 and 2019 installed.
Moving from VS 2003 will have to be incrementally and after every upgrade, you'll have to go through all the code correcting any potential errors (and they will come up due to changes in the language). You may find yourself laboring over it for many days, if not weeks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
VS2003 cannot be installed on a WIN10 computer. My computer already has VC6 VS2005 2008 2010 2012 2015

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Complete source code

The new source code has been released. You can download, debug and compile.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The source code of libraries is not important. I will post it later. First, debug the source code.

I have already debugged all the source code, but the version is relatively low and needs to be upgraded.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The game is very boring and monotonous. There is nothing in it that distinguishes it from other games.. There are dozens of better games on this forum.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No one likes this game, I will stop this topic temporarily and no longer provide any information

Back