Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[OFFICAL] PetaCity FPS Server Files + Client + Some Updates By Revolution Team

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello all .
In 2014 the Revolution team was able to access the official servers for the Vietnamese version of the game and leaking server files (not complete it lacks a database and some config files maybe)

All files are official and contain XIGNCODE server side ( so you can run anti-cheat with your private server if you know how to run these files ) and game server logs from official server
and all pdb for exe files
Also I will attach some server updates that have been leaked. :thumbup:

If anyone is interested in working on these files and make them workPlease send me a message.:drool:

- link updated

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
nice release. symbol names are available! but it's kind of an old looking game

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
We could not access the database because it was on another server

but how did the server connect to the database without a password? even if it was ip binded couldn't you have dumped it from the machine you compromised?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
but how did the server connect to the database without a password? even if it was ip binded couldn't you have dumped it from the machine you compromised?
Go to diedman.ini config file
You will see that the database information ( just the host maybe ) is encrypted
To decrypt it you need to analyze the program.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Really was a wonderful gameI was playing the Arabic version. I will donate if someone opens the game and builds the project
TheGodFather - [OFFICAL] PetaCity FPS Server Files + Client + Some Updates By Revolution Team - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ty for share but whats the rar pass?
there is no rar password

Guys These files are offical files and its need just configs files ( which is esay to extract just open the exe in ida pro and search for all GetPrivateProfile* functions )
the second thing is there is no database ( i think its hard to restructure a new database but it's not impossible )
and also there is some db_updates.sql in server update folder for important database ( items - channelinfo - blackmarketitems )
I think this will facilitate the task

Reaction score
Going to download this and play around

Do you know if the server uses mysql or sql

there is no rar password

Guys These files are offical files and its need just configs files ( which is esay to extract just open the exe in ida pro and search for all GetPrivateProfile* functions )
the second thing is there is no database ( i think its hard to restructure a new database but it's not impossible )
and also there is some db_updates.sql in server update folder for important database ( items - channelinfo - blackmarketitems )
I think this will facilitate the task

PetaCity_PI is password protected!! Just that file

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I already have a copy of it, which you can download here(This version does not contain archive files that do not open locked with a password. It is basically a copy of these files)

Link is dead bro can u refresh?
I already have a copy of it, which you can download here(This version does not contain archive files that do not open locked with a password. It is basically a copy of these files)

Back