Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

First official wizard101 private server files release!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just a quick question with the CSR file you posted. How exactly do you use that in the private server. Since it was a wad file I assumed you'd just need to place it where all the other wad files were located. Am I supposed to be looking for something or do I need to input a command? Just confused on how it works.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I hope this doesn't count as bumping, but what is the status? Is there an actually fully released working emulator for this yet? I would totally be down with making one of these.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Project is still being worked on.

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
This project seems promising from the start up displayed images, but from checking out the discord, I’ve noticed that it hasn’t stopped. It could be worthwhile checking.

I’ve looked into the source and it does require a lot of work but is at a suitable placement so far for development.

Back