Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WebGame One Piece Webgame

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all,

sorry iam busy in real....i play this game only 3-5 hours on 7 day :(

i wanna to share my file

this file put on your server

Code:
/home/pirate/www/T9NuoYa/assets

and for last my translate

this file put on your server

Code:
/home/pirate/www/T9NuoYa/assets/xmls

i cant find this bugs on game like my attachment, please share if you can resolve

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
King of the bongo
Reaction score
Have anyone tested their apk to test if we can manage to connect it to the server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the gm exe tools aren't working for me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have anyone tested their apk to test if we can manage to connect it to the server?

laggy and bugged, i tried but i cant play like that. Even on PC is laggy and bugged. And they modified the characters stats, they can kill with 1 hit, where is the fun on that?... meh

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im still working on the files, and running the servers. If anyone wants to help with the files and server send me a message here on in private

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Having problems connecting to the game... It gives me a adobe.com refused to connect anyone can relate???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is not possible to finalize the translation because the file is kept in Main.swf

Edit

I managed to change Main.swf, I have already translated 2000 words, there is still a long way to go but it is better

Screen :

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont know if these are the same files that were released before but they had all kinds of bugs with events not working and heroes/other stuff not working but here are 2 servers ive found and both have some stuff in english (but most is not) and it seems like they have added new stuff to the game because ive never seen some of it

edit: seems you already know about one of the sites and we can post them... the other one is pirateking9999

I dont know if the other one has a non mobile client but the pirateking9999 one has a mobile client and a windows client (using it right now since the mobile client wont login for some reason ;s) and some of it is already translated (less then the other one i think)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know a guide on how to put it online for testing?
i want to use an EC2 instance on AWS to test these files.

as I would like to work on these files online and not virtualize them on the computer for performance reasons.

regards!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This video tut does not work in fact these files look like the others that were released and it didnt work for them either and i dont remember how i got it to work but it was not by following the video

Also adding 192.168.0.142 to the nat8 in config does not even work and i dont get why putting 192.168.0.0 in the config in vmware like in the video doesnt work either (also 192.168.0.142 because it cant be this in the editor for some reason)

Even apache dont work on these (light is red) and my virus scaner removed a couple files because of dropper trojans

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So here is what i learned (i think)

To get these files to work you need to delete eth1 (and or 2?) and create eth0 to do this type in the vm
vi /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0
then hit insert and add these (not sure if this is all i think it is lol)

DEVICE =eth0
NM_CONTROLLED=yes
ONBOOT=yes
IPADDR=192.168.0.142
BOOTPRO=static
NETMASK=255.255.255.0

hit esc type : x then enter to save

now type service network restart and it should be ok if its not you need to
rm /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth1 (and or 2?)

now type service network restart and it should work (may need to restart the vm)

If that dont work you may also need to remove ifcfg-lo and 70-persistent-net.rules (may be spelled persistant)

Also it seems a lot of stuff doesnt work right (or maybe because i updated the xmls and assets) like doing quests and swaping heroes (you need to restart the game everytime to see it/get it to work)

Arena doesnt have people listed when it should so you cant do quests after the 6th or so quest so thats kinda useless (again it may be because i updated the assets/xmls with the ones in this thread... they also didnt seem to change anything)

A virus scanner will also find different droppers and some php stuff isnt working (?) item/addhero pages dont work the page to add gold (?) doesnt work

Back