• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

WebGame One Piece Webgame

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if someone wants to help me join this discord:

i have some newer files, i need an help for setup up online with hamachi!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I used to develop ddtank and I am good at programming.Can you send me the latest files of this game?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i created eth0 and it worked, thanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
update link please, mediafire or google drive

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If anyone wants to make a project about this game i have Version 298. Add me in Discord: Defender#1446 Only people who knows how to develop this game.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here is a google drive link for those who need it

Also was wondering if anyone could help me with this error I receive when I try and open SecureCRT I have the vm running as shown in the tutorial video but i keep on getting this error.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bump if anyone has the server files in English and know to installation drop me a private message and we will havea deal

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ฉันแปลแล้ว ดาวน์โหลด
Can you upload again?

I have a new link to download via baidu. If anyone is interested, message me and upload it to google drive for me and share.

I have 2 links, I'm not sure which one is the latest.
1691197948393 - One Piece Webgame - RaGEZONE Forums

1691198013763 - One Piece Webgame - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I downloaded it in seconds, I just don't have a google drive account lol

Sem título - One Piece Webgame - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ฉันดาวน์โหลดมันในไม่กี่วินาที ฉันแค่ไม่มีบัญชี Google ไดรฟ์ ฮ่าๆ

View attachment 239814
I want to know how to download with idm, can you suggest?

1 more link

pass : s7gm

I hope someone will share the in-game translation into English again.

1691731471156 - One Piece Webgame - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does this project still exist? Is anyone still interested in making this project work?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do you guys know how to change the value of the HP in the battle story of every mob in the game? I found that the chinese version changed every hp of the mobs in the story battle, i really dislike this but i can't find anywhere how to change it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[h=1]Web game One Piece VM one-click terminal + item background + video tutorial[/h]
NetworkFreak - One Piece Webgame - RaGEZONE Forums

Video Tutorial:

Download:
Password: 74ug

If anyone is interested in making a real project with this game, send me a DM here on ragezone. I have the recent files for this game, but i will not release that ones. Happy to share!

[h=1]Web game One Piece VM one-click terminal + item background + video tutorial[/h]

Video Tutorial:

Download:

If anyone is interested in making a real project with this game, send me a DM here on ragezone. I have the recent files for this game, but i will not release that ones. Happy to share!
this project still active / ongoing? im interested

Video Tutorial:

Download:

Video Tutorial:

Download:

Video Tutorial:

Download:

Back