Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pockie Ninja - Server Files Not Working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there everyone. I have recently been actively been trying to revive a game that everyone loved , well not everyone but a fair few of us did and would like to get it back on. Here below is the look of the gameplay .I have been able to translate a lot of the files and documents but I am not understanding how the .bat files work. I notice that the .bat files that the "tutorial files" is teaching you to use it for a remote server that you will be building it on. These servers are windows 2003 sp2 which can not be ran in today servers as well as that the applications it wants install not all work or even function with windows 10. I would appreciate some help with this project . I will be posting updates on discord server and on here if there are people that would like to help from here I will post any updates. Link to download the server files are here Warning they are not complete based on my review

Here is Discord Link

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
up this bro this game it so very popular on my country longgggggggg time ago i hope you'll success with this game xDDDD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there everyone. I have recently been actively been trying to revive a game that everyone loved , well not everyone but a fair few of us did and would like to get it back on. Here below is the look of the gameplay .I have been able to translate a lot of the files and documents but I am not understanding how the .bat files work. I notice that the .bat files that the "tutorial files" is teaching you to use it for a remote server that you will be building it on. These servers are windows 2003 sp2 which can not be ran in today servers as well as that the applications it wants install not all work or even function with windows 10. I would appreciate some help with this project . I will be posting updates on discord server and on here if there are people that would like to help from here I will post any updates. Link to download the server files are here Warning they are not complete based on my review

Here is Discord Link

link expired.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i run this server years ago you need crack some services locked by hardware id or ip address inside of binary files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry i lost that files years ago on broken hardrive, right now work in that files is lost of time because all browser deprecated flash player

Back