Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

All in One Poker And Card Game - Source Code

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Game Description:(Android Studio Project)
Teen Patti, Rummy, and Andar bahar (All in One)is a gambling card game that originated in the Indian subcontinent and is popular throughout South Asia. It originated in the English game of three-card brag, with influences from poker. It is also called flush or flash in some areas.

Teen Patti is a real cash multiplayer game. A lot of people play at a time. Lots of features are available in this game. Also, you can play with your friends. It allows you to play with remote friends with your choice of boat value. Nowadays many teen Patti games are available in the market we have taken almost all features in this app.
Technology: – It is totally developed in such a way that you can easily customize it with simple code. Here we are using Native Android code to develop it you anyone can change its UI and feature. Also can run very easily with Android Studio with minimal memory in your system.

DEMO:

• Here we have added one Robot to play with you if you want to play with multiplayer please use another mobile and join on the same table.
Admin Panel Demo:
We have added mostly all features in the panel where you can manage it.

DOWNLOAD LİNK;
PHP:
https://s7.dosya.tc/server20/z83o6y/allinoneteenpatti-10.zip.html
ZİP PASS;
PHP:
turkmaxi.org-selipro

selipro - All in One Poker And Card Game - Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
after run app on phone have error

E/Volley: [18846] BasicNetwork.performRequest: Unexpected response code 404 for

any clue how to fix this ? cant enter in game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't really like gambling in general. It doesn't matter if it's a card game or roulette. Everything is equally bad. All my friends who are fond of gambling, as a rule, cannot stop now. They have problems, debts, and damaged nerves. I prefer to play safer games like . This game is absolutely calm; it will definitely not provoke financial problems. It perfectly relaxes after work and distracts from unnecessary thoughts. Sometimes I like to play puzzles. Everything depends on the mood. Also a great exercise for the mind. Great opportunity to spend time with children.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I play some of them and try this code but its not complete code

Thanks a lot for sharing with us! I didn't know it was already available for android, though. The first time I encountered Rummy was during my studenthood in the Netherlands. My roommate was a super cool Indian guy who introduced me to Indian culture, and their gambling games weren't an exception, lol. While surfing the internet, I recently ran into Rummy online . I can't tell you how nostalgic I felt. It's a great reminiscence I will never forget. I challenge you to move from classic card games like Poker to Indian ones! Cheers!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Unlike slot machines and table games, poker is recognized as a more serious and solid game of chance. Although the laws of chance apply, this card game also requires knowledge of the rules, skill and skill, a quick assessment of the situation and decision-making, and emotional balance. Beginning poker players should clearly understand that practicing in the free version, which does not involve real risks, does not mean an irresponsible and thoughtless approach if the player wants to become a true pro. In the training sessions, you can learn how to apply strategies, hone your skills, concentrate on the process, fully mobilize intuition and develop thinking. That's how I started in my time, and now thanks to Bonza spins, I raise good money. All you have to do is .

Last edited:
Back