• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Priv82Pub]Genghis Khan 1.6.28.36 Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
failed. i cant find any compatible client on this. can someone have it?? :( please send the link.

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
what i mean is does the VM can handle a server like this? or there will be a possibility to crash the physical one? i am running with Windows server 2008 R2, and i don't want to buy a new physical server to run this :D

The vm will crash when its ram is full or the virtual cpu is overloaded. If both is smaller that that of your host, it will just crash the vm. But on linux it will just kill processes that are too heavy. Not like stupid windows where the whole pc crashes :wink:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
androw, is it incomplete? I mean where is the Database for this Server files? how we can RUN the server without database?

Back