Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

QPangReborn (QPang / MangaFighter emulator)

C:\User\Secondary\Desktop
Reaction score
This is our attempt at an QPang emulator. We have decided to open-source our prototype emulators because we are not actively working on the project anymore. Hopefully someone else can continue with our work or assist us.
You can find QPang and MangaFighter installations in our GDrive folder. There is also a patch for QPang 20120502.

[h=2] How do I run QPang?[/h]
  1. Download and install QPangSetup_NL 20120502.exe from the GDrive folder.
  2. Download all files from the 20120502 Patch #2 folder and place them in the QPang installation folder.
  3. Rename or remove the "HShield" directory (I recommend to rename it so you have a backup).
  4. Execute Play QPang.bat.
[h=2] How do I run the emulators?[/h]
  1. Clone the GitHub project.
  2. Open the .sln in VS2017. (Make sure you have installed as well)
  3. Right-click on the solution in the Solution Explorer view and press Set StartUp Projects....
  4. Select Multiple startup projects.
  5. Set the action for Server.Auth and Server.Lobby to Start.
  6. Press Apply and OK.
Source:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dont have any .exe archive before i compile in bin files

Compiler-

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for those installers, I used some of the files for the AnimeShooter Project. Which is a Emulator covering all the latests PvP modes and soon PvE aswell.

Back