Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

R2 Online server files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I connected via the client, but the server is not working. How to enable it ?

The server started within 5 minutes
iaminsider - R2 Online server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys. Where i can find the ticket to go into dungeons 2, 3 lvls? And maybe you know items id's and how to add them into inventory?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys. Where i can find the ticket to go into dungeons 2, 3 lvls? And maybe you know items id's and how to add them into inventory?

Hi! Items ID found in gui.rfs (open with winrar, file name LangPack.tsv (open with notepad)), add item in inventory through web admin

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you very much! What should i do to install web panel? I have server 2016

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I already installed all visual studio lib 2008-2016 and I have this error when I'm trying to run client.
Client was downloaded from
which connect to IP 192.168.1.103
Another clients work good but their is incorrect IP, like 213...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make more detailed guide step by step pls, thats too hard to understand how to make it work, comparing to aion servers this is hell ;)
List files that need to be modified, as i understand we need to change every ip address in xml, and cfg file to our ip right?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Make more detailed guide step by step pls, thats too hard to understand how to make it work, comparing to aion servers this is hell ;)
List files that need to be modified, as i understand we need to change every ip address in xml, and cfg file to our ip right?
lbsb2016 download

How i can start shop and connect shop to server?

Thank you very much! What should i do to install web panel? I have server 2016
discord? i can help

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is in that folder ? configured ready to use server or what? Does it require Vmware/virtual box machine to work? i can't run it directly on my pc?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone help me with on how to edit ChannelW.exe? ive edited all PorteAuth... with this site but exe file i cant, this site open exe but i cant find there anything that looks like IP address

You also need to edit the table in the FNLAccount - TblParmSvr database. And where isValid = 1, change the ip to your own Where i need to change this? i dont understand.
8) In the folder with the client, we find the cnf.ini file, change the IP in it to our own.
9) In the folder with the client, we find the R2.ini file, change the IP in it to our own. There is no such files as cfn.ini and r2.ini in the OREON or R2_Admin_client folder....
UPDATE: i found r2.ini and cfn.ini but they were in BAT_Client folder :/

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Someone could already figure it out? Has someone started the server already? And then I don't really rummage (((And I would like to start the server, at least for myself, and then how will it go, who can help me deploy the database? ChannelW.exe? Please, then I'll try to figure it out myself, maybe someone I know can help.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help me solve two issues:
how to make a shop?
Where are the contents of the chests stored?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I downloaded the lbsb2016 server machine but the services don't start anyway and im not sure what i have to change there to make it work, how the author updated the guide saying we shold change the IP but if he gives us 192.168.1.103 thats means all the dll are ready to work with this IP right? and i dont know how to change data base password where we have to change it in navicat or mysql? or somewhere else

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Who can help with this error? The error appears when manually launching

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, where can I find an API for creating a launcher?

You do not need any api. You can do all what you need with CRUD with your database. You may need to add more tables to store additional info about player's account.

Can someone help me with on how to edit ChannelW.exe? ive edited all PorteAuth... with this site but exe file i cant, this site open exe but i cant find there anything that looks like IP address
You need IDA PRO, or Ghidra to patch exe file

Help install the store. how do I make the balance display?
Balance is not display becouse you do not have shop server. I am not sure about this server pack and if shop works correctly here, but I wrote my own shop server to handle api. You should to figure out which model r2 server sends, and write a controller to handle this model (like add item, update balance, etc), then send response back.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I will help or install a server for a certain amount. Write to discord

Last edited:
Back