Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

R2 Online server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello I am Korean. I need help creating an r2 online private server.I need a guide I don't know anything.Please help me.You need a guide.

help i am desperate

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I verify
iaminsider - R2 Online server files - RaGEZONE Forums
my email? help~

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it is latest russian client?
Yes, but it won't work as it is with this server files, you will need to patch exe, to remove annoying anticheat program like Frost from the exe and other things. Also this client has 99% of ingame sounds removed. i did it while i was playing on official servers, to hear assassins attacks while farming:D so if you need them back take any other client and copy sound folder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you have any relevant document tutorials? I want to set up a test myself, thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, but it won't work as it is with this server files, you will need to patch exe, to remove annoying anticheat program like Frost from the exe and other things. Also this client has 99% of ingame sounds removed. i did it while i was playing on official servers, to hear assassins attacks while farming:D so if you need them back take any other client and copy sound folder.
hello, can you help me with server please.
I am setting up many different functions.
go pm?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
tell me in more detail how to work with your virtual machine from above, where to change what, which file is responsible for what, where and how to change the IP, like, I change and still not connectThanks

tell me in more detail how to work with your virtual machine from above, where to change what, which file is responsible for what, where and how to change the IP, like, I change and still not connect
Thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
tell me in more detail how to work with your virtual machine from above, where to change what, which file is responsible for what, where and how to change the IP, like, I change and still not connectThanks

You don't have to change anything on virtual machine to make it work. only your PC IP to be in same network as virtualmachine. Watch this if you don't get it with the video i can't help you cuz its just a matter of reading the post with virtual machine.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You don't have to change anything on virtual machine to make it work. only your PC IP to be in same network as virtualmachine. Watch this if you don't get it with the video i can't help you cuz its just a matter of reading the post with virtual machine.

I did it like in the video, BUT my VM does not recognize the network, has searched all the resources, does not dare, has not encountered this? When diagnosing, it gives an error ethernet doesn't have a valid ip configuration

the check mark in the virtual machine network settings is

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi bro, I successfully ran the game using the VM you provided. Thank you very much! Additionally, could you please advise me on how to set up the initial game data, such as starting level and experience rate? Also, how can I set up the web management system? Thanks again.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi bro, I successfully ran the game using the VM you provided. Thank you very much! Additionally, could you please advise me on how to set up the initial game data, such as starting level and experience rate? Also, how can I set up the web management system? Thanks again.
You can change starting level here

And to change drop, silver rates and quest counter is inside Parm database, in TblParmSvrOp table, first look your server number in TblParmSvr table, then search that number in TblParmSvrOp and find options: 8 is EXP rate, 13 Silver rate, 111 Multiplicator of killed monsters for quests. put the rates you want into mOpValue1

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please tell me who has faced the problem of "no network access"Tried: rolling back settings, restarting the vmware DHCP service, etc., their IP is 192.168.1.1, on vmware 192.168.1.133 in general, everything I found on the Internet may be in something banal that I didn't notice? when diagnosing issues ethernet does not have a valid ip configuration

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help set up character creation. when a new character appears, level 100 and different chests are given. how to change it to level 1 and remove the chests.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much, I have successfully made the modifications.

You can change starting level here

And to change drop, silver rates and quest counter is inside Parm database, in TblParmSvrOp table, first look your server number in TblParmSvr table, then search that number in TblParmSvrOp and find options: 8 is EXP rate, 13 Silver rate, 111 Multiplicator of killed monsters for quests. put the rates you want into mOpValue1

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
according to the screenshot above, I found and discovered a new section "programming" thanks for finding the answer to my previous question.
please tell me how to reconfigure the pet tree (servant)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, please help. I'm trying to play without using a local network. I use a virtual machine on the main computer. I set the IP in all settings from / the server is not starting. which solution will work?

Back