Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rappelz Official Source Code

Reaction score
FlyFF source code would be dope
Probably won't see it, the guys who got into gala sold it. That FlyFF mobile server that popped up recently are probably the ones who purchased both v21 and the mobile code.

That said I repacked the mega archives into 7z. Cut down the 15GB archive to 8GB, and the other one deflated slightly. I'll try to upload them to google drive when I can tomorrow.

The source also compiles without any major issues, havn't had really a lot of time to test the release but I am going to go with 9.4 as the base for my tests as it seems to have the most support/compatibility. I'll post screens within the next few days of my progress.

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
Holy poop. i have nowhere near enough freespace for the 15gb archive on my SSD lmao
Viserion - Rappelz Official Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Holy poop. i have nowhere near enough freespace for the 15gb archive on my SSD lmao
Pretty sure extracted this puppy is over 200GBs lol. I haven't had a chance to recomm my old drive so I can set this all up but yeah... probably want a dedicated 500gb for this once you get into editing lol.

Reaction score
which type of visual studios this crap use? How bad is the library they use?
It uses vs2010 so it's not that bad, their internal library is actually tiny surprisingly
Pretty sure extracted this puppy is over 200GBs lol. I haven't had a chance to recomm my old drive so I can set this all up but yeah... probably want a dedicated 500gb for this once you get into editing lol.
It decompresses to 108GB, lots of it is production data like clients and servers. I didn't really go through it much but that's what I saw when I looked through it a bit.

If you just want the source out of that archive, just unpack the program folder. It's in there.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Here's JUST the source code.

This contains both the 9.2 source and the 7.4 source. I cleaned it up a bit, removed intermediate files, and all the .svn junk. I also fixed the client's build path from C:\RappelzClient to a relative path ..\..\bin. I made two new slns, Rappelz.sln and Rappelz-Tools.sln; the first contains the library projects, client, and server, and the second contains most of the client and server tools. This wasn't part of the original package, I made then as each project was it's own solution pretty much, so its really just for ease of building. The trunk\ is 9.2 and you can find 7.4 inside the branches\ folder.

To be quite honest with all of you, I think the large archive is mostly useless in terms of source development as there are many resources out there for this game albeit they aren't on this forum. So to save myself and all of you time and headache, I don't think I will be uploading it. All that really exists within it are client and server resources that you can find elsewhere without much trouble. I found unpacked client data and the like, if I do find data that is important for key development then i'll extract it out and pack it up and upload it here.

Now, I have never worked on this game, nor played it so I know very little about it. After reading some setup guides elsewhere, it looks to be relatively simple to setup and run. As for the question about needing IIS, I did not see in the guides any requirements for it however I may have missed something as I only read through them quickly.

Some small notes, these files will require MSSQL as the database driver, the guides recommended 2014 but I think that's just cause their DB backups were exported using that version, you can use newer if you so choose, or older most likely. However, you will probably have trouble restoring the db backups located within the server files that aren't here. There is also some commands you need to run within the auth server in order to start the game server so keep that in mind. One last note, you will most likely need to disable GameGuard within the client and server in order to get things to work without trouble, whether or not you will actually have to do this I do not know for certain but it's probably better to do so anyways.

Lastly, MIRROR THESE FILES. I WILL NOT REUPLOAD THEM IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO THEM! MIRROR! MIRROR! MIRROR!

The archive I uploaded is only 360MB so it should be very easy for people to do so. Hopefully with this release we can drum up enough interest in Rappelz that we get a new section added for it. There is certainly enough resources out there to support it, just gotta get enough people interested first :p

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@cmb you can use the tutorial i posted before for the 8.1 files:
can you confirm those new files work?
Install SQL Sever 2012 and the Manager studio,or try using Heidi sql
make databases:Arcadia,Telecaster,Auth
also do this:
go to
SQL Server Configuration Manager.
Server Network Configuration > Protocols for SQLEXPRESS.

>TCP/IP > Properties.
IP2 127.0.0.1
on IPAll.
TCP Dynamic Ports> blank
TCP Port 1433.
PrincessAuroraServer uses the AUTH database

CaptainHerlockServer Runs the gameserver

to change ip and crap modify the *.opt files:AuthServer.opt
then open Rappelz Compresser and drag the files to the small window to compress
type in PrincessAuroraServer "start_service" (Enter) and "set game.open_external 1" (Enter). without quotes.
create a *.BAT file with e.g. this content:
@echo OFF
START SFRAME /auth_ip:127.0.0.1 /auth_port:8841 /locale:ASCII /country:US /commercial_shop /cash
Change Server.ini also with the 127.0.0.1 ip

to create account
Open sql manager studio poop
go to Auth database/ dbo.Account
right click and modify first 200
id must be a number then put user ,and pass must bet md5 32 digit max
You can find the salt in your AuthServer.OPT after "N db.auth.md5_key:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Create account script

Spoiler
PHP Code:
PHP:
INSERT INTO [Auth].[dbo].[Account] ([account_id], [account], [password], [email], [password2], [block], [IP_user], [last_login_server_idx], [Admin], [point], [datePassword], [pk_], [creationDate_], [updateDate_], [creatorId_], [updatorId_], [portId_], [type_], [accessDate_]) VALUES ('3', 'Atif', '0742211052808e00c262f1c287addb98', 'atif@localhost', 'mohcen213', '0', '127.0.0.1', '1', '1', '0', '2017-10-20', '1', '2017-10-20 18:56:17.000', '2017-10-20 18:56:21.000', '2017-10-20 18:56:30.000', '2017-10-20 18:56:33.000', 'rappelz', 'rappelz', '0');

user: atif
pass : atif

Reaction score
XU73mR2 - Rappelz Official Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

Got ingame using 9.1 as my base, all exes are compiled straight from the source. There was a small issue with the opcodes not being sync'd between server<->client so it was getting stuck loading into the world, once that was fixed it went straight in. I only spent a small amount of time over the course of a few nights, and probably won't be continuing on this game until a later date, as I have some very high priority work/projects that must take precedence. Just wanted to pop in here and post this to show that the files work well enough to get ingame, anything after that I know nothing about.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I used Rappelz9-5-2-ServerFiles-RevolutionTeam
video with the latest FR client and replace the
SFrame.exe with a compatible. I still have to check the systems.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone happen to have the link CMB had, sorry for resurrecting a year + post :D i had these files just lost them with an HDD failure

Back