Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile Rappelz The Rift - Mobile Source Code - Unity

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have some experience in Unity3d and server dev,but it's too slow to download this by google drive, could you upload this to Mega?Thank you for sharing!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello master!
I want to ask you a question, So...how to open or use ".bak" files inside the "DBs" folder?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what is the difference between untouched rapplez sourcecode and the original rapplez sourcecode published at the top of this topic

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Geynecmi
You can find how to setup the Photon server in the past posts
Read them carefully
And... unfortunately, nobody in game successfully yet
Because of the fuc-king Unity codes

I checked all post but anyone hadn't explain how to setup server as step by step..

Yes, the launch is this month
Heyy
Can you explain how to works Photon Control for rappelz? And when i start "RappelzRift-Stg" from Photon Control why i see "photon stopped"?

In short, please give me more info as detailed about how to works server of rappelz and database connection..what you will write will be good for everyone..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I checked all post but anyone hadn't explain how to setup server as step by step..

Heyy
Can you explain how to works Photon Control for rappelz? And when i start "RappelzRift-Stg" from Photon Control why i see "photon stopped"?

In short, please give me more info as detailed about how to works server of rappelz and database connection..what you will write will be good for everyone..

For all your questions, there are answers in the first topic

About DBs: You need to restore in SQL SERVER

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For all your questions, there are answers in the first topic

About DBs: You need to restore in SQL SERVER

Bruh, when i look your "tutorial" in first topic, i feel bad.. Becauase it's not a tutorial it's like a riddle, i mean you hadn't writed as detailed and you could have write step by step for everyone to understand. I really need this and i have to understand the logic of this.. Please write step by step or update your "tutorial" in first topic.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Geynecmi
What's in the first post is enough for people who knows unity and other stuff related to it. There arent step by step tutorials since no one yet has fully run the game. If you cant understand whats in the first post, you need to learn the basic of unity, server setup and everything related to it. You wont understand the logic if youre just gonna refer to the tutorial, you will if you will to study.

UPDATE : ill share some stuff later on. I made it to connect and play the first part but lots of errors, some are DB related. im not really into MSSQL so i might try to change it to MYSQL and change API To PHP or nodeJS and i hate IIS lol. later then

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Geynecmi
What's in the first post is enough for people who knows unity and other stuff related to it. There arent step by step tutorials since no one yet has fully run the game. If you cant understand whats in the first post, you need to learn the basic of unity, server setup and everything related to it. You wont understand the logic if youre just gonna refer to the tutorial, you will if you will to study.

UPDATE : ill share some stuff later on. I made it to connect and play the first part but lots of errors, some are DB related. im not really into MSSQL so i might try to change it to MYSQL and change API To PHP or nodeJS and i hate IIS lol. later then
I will very much wait for your answer, I'm already tired of correcting mistakes, perhaps your work will help us

the source may be good, but how many problems with it is that what all people do is correct mistakes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Geynecmi

As i said, not a good tutorial in first post i mean not was detailed.. If you will make a tutorial as soon as possible, this is will be good to everyone...

Edit: He had taken the video of his playing already so i asked him.. :wink:

Back