Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile Rappelz The Rift - Mobile Source Code - Unity

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yup, well it just got better!

I still need to tweak some stuff and actually figure out how to fix the "failed to read past end of stream error" !

BUT.......

Here it is boys

Q1l29v - Rappelz The Rift - Mobile Source Code - Unity - RaGEZONE Forums

hDYNWja - Rappelz The Rift - Mobile Source Code - Unity - RaGEZONE Forums
1ycn83e - Rappelz The Rift - Mobile Source Code - Unity - RaGEZONE Forums
Goxlh8G - Rappelz The Rift - Mobile Source Code - Unity - RaGEZONE Forums

This is the biggest problem.. while I work on getting the first error resolved ...
This is the last part i can't do anything else now without the game server.. so if someone could please fix it ..
Honestly, I don't think I can do that on my own!

good job bro,
i think need sometime to fix the problem
don't forget to share your compile file here
because i'm newbie, i dont know to compile that source

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
What's the files status? it's fully working or part working?

As I said.. there's some serious fixes that have been done but until I have a working version of the game server source,
there isn't much else I can do.

As I said.. there's some serious fixes that have been done but until I have a working version of the game server source,

I need someone with enough C# / unity experience to help me fix /figure something out and someone who's good enough in C# to fix a de-compiled game server source.. Willing to pay.

100$ for the game source fix and if you help me with the other issue that's 50$

Reaction score

I need someone with enough C# / unity experience to help me fix /figure something out and someone who's good enough in C# to fix a de-compiled game server source.. Willing to pay.

100$ for the game source fix and if you help me with the other issue that's 50$

Lol.

It may give references error, you just need to correct the references to the correct dll directory.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Whats the issue with the unity source?

in one of the screen shots I highlighted the error in unity.. "failed to read past end of stream" it's not reading the configuration files correct.. they are located in the API/auth/GameData or something like that.

The game doesn't not actually have a script to make those.. it's just json data but encrypted into a full stream and it uses Base64String. I haven't got to it yet because I was trying to get the game server going today but because of how fucked the database is .. it's a headache. procedure after procedure column after column.

the source compiles into a dll file switch works with the photon sdk server files

Reaction score
in one of the screen shots I highlighted the error in unity.. "failed to read past end of stream" it's not reading the configuration files correct.. they are located in the API/auth/GameData or something like that.

The game doesn't not actually have a script to make those.. it's just json data but encrypted into a full stream and it uses Base64String. I haven't got to it yet because I was trying to get the game server going today but because of how fucked the database is .. it's a headache. procedure after procedure column after column.

the source compiles into a dll file switch works with the photon sdk server files

thats weird because I've gotten further than that without the error?

Reaction score
How to fix ? 2019-10-16 15:11:26,755 [1] ERROR Photon.SocketServer.ApplicationBase [(null)] - System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Login failed for user 'sa'.
It's caused by a bad mssql installation I believe reinstalling everything, don't worry about it. thanks for posting it though.

[FIX FOR THIS ERROR]

You need to make sure that user you choose to use does not have full permission.
FIX for user the server insisting on trying to connect via the user "sa" when that's not the user you have specified.

Create a new user with no permissions under Security
Assign user mapping to your game databases ONLY.
Once you've done that go over to your database name, right click and go to properties.
Select Permissions and Select only (SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, EXECUTE, CONNECT).

That solved the issue where mssql returns the default user "sa". It's a very odd thing for mssql to do .. but I've come to the theory that mssql says something along the lines of well... if you're using an administrator user, YOU have to use "sa" duck you.

Credit for fix
whhacker93 & HeLLB0Y

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello,
what using version mssql? i try using 2008 doest support

Back