Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile Rappelz The Rift - Mobile Source Code - Unity

Reaction score
It uses mssql 2017.

I have been working on prodcedures/tables/rows, the error "cannot read from end of stream" has been fixed.
It's caused by a single gamedata file GameData_180.

The game server is close to being ready.

This is some of my sql edits.. it's not all of them and im telling you now there was lots I forgot to save or simply was to tired to think of doing so

password is whhacker93

thats weird because I've gotten further than that without the error?
Then you're lucky lol
I can't explain why the error is produced but it's there.. the "error" is clear though.
Something was wrong with the GameData_180 file. Which folder are you using with your API? Balanced ?

FelipeLuzentti - Rappelz The Rift - Mobile Source Code - Unity - RaGEZONE Forums
Originally Posted by askmyleg FelipeLuzentti - Rappelz The Rift - Mobile Source Code - Unity - RaGEZONE Forums
How to fix ? 2019-10-16 15:11:26,755 [1] ERROR Photon.SocketServer.ApplicationBase [(null)] - System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Login failed for user 'sa'.

[FIX FOR THIS ERROR]

You need to make sure that user you choose to use does not have full permission.
FIX for user the server insisting on trying to connect via the user "sa" when that's not the user you have specified.

1 Create a new user with no permissions under Security
2 Assign user mapping to your game databases ONLY.
3 Once you've done that go over to your database name, right click and go to properties.
4 Select Permissions and Select only (SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, EXECUTE, CONNECT)
for the newly created user.

That solved the issue where mssql returns the default user "sa". It's a very odd thing for mssql to do .. but I've come to the theory that mssql says something along the lines of well... if you're using an administrator user, YOU have to use "sa" duck you.

Credit for fix
whhacker93 & HeLLB0Y

Reaction score
It uses mssql 2017.

I have been working on prodcedures/tables/rows, the error "cannot read from end of stream" has been fixed.

This is some of my sql edits.. it's not all of them and im telling you now there was lots I forgot to save or simply was to tired to think of doing so

password is whhacker93

Then you're lucky lol
I can't explain why the error is produced but it's there.. the "error" is clear though.
Something was wrong with the GameData_180 file. Which folder are you using with your API? Balanced ?

FelipeLuzentti - Rappelz The Rift - Mobile Source Code - Unity - RaGEZONE Forums
Originally Posted by askmyleg FelipeLuzentti - Rappelz The Rift - Mobile Source Code - Unity - RaGEZONE Forums
How to fix ? 2019-10-16 15:11:26,755 [1] ERROR Photon.SocketServer.ApplicationBase [(null)] - System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Login failed for user 'sa'.

[FIX FOR THIS ERROR]

You need to make sure that user you choose to use does not have full permission.
FIX for user the server insisting on trying to connect via the user "sa" when that's not the user you have specified.

3 Once you've done that go over to your database name, right click and go to properties.
4 Select Permissions and Select only (SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, EXECUTE, CONNECT)

That solved the issue where mssql returns the default user "sa". It's a very odd thing for mssql to do .. but I've come to the theory that mssql says something along the lines of well... if you're using an administrator user, YOU have to use "sa" duck you.

Credit for fix
whhacker93 & HeLLB0Y

your link is down:

can you reupload?

Reaction score
It uses mssql 2017.

password is whhacker93

Then you're lucky lol

[FIX FOR THIS ERROR]

Credit for fix
whhacker93 & HeLLB0Y

it's probably due to them changing how MSSQL 2017 works? i don't ever remembering such an issue with the older MSSQL versions.
the permissions causing the default sa account from being locked out.

Reaction score
hello guys, i'm coming now on this topic, how is the development of this game? Have you been able to connect the game to the server?
I am working day and night to get these files working properly.. We got a really bad database missing tons and tons of data in the tables.. etc.. procedures, tables etc...
I worked on a new tool today.. it's not perfect and it is work in progress but while I was going through lots of the other sql data that is available I noticed that there is tons of tables missing but there is insert data so.. to make your lives a little easier

I'm working a tool to convert insert statements to create table statements.. it's work in progress once again and its not perfect and you will have to fix some of your queries so pay attention to what it generates.. it generates into a file for later use and also on screen

< -- TOOL FOR Converting insert statements to create table
< -- LOTS MORE TABLES AND PROCEDURES READY

The tool has simple functionality to detect the type of data for the rows but it only detects [INT] & [VARCHAR] and that system still needs some work because sometimes it mistakes a VARCHAR for a int (if the data has a number in it, that's when it messes up) .. I already know why.. I'll fix it soon and Add some more detections [BIGINT] && [BIT] etc..

The tool does not aim to make things perfect which is why everything by default is null.. I will add customization options in the near future but it's only meant to speed up the process with these queries because they are a witch to do.

If you mess up we can count on the game server to tell us.. trust me ... the moment it detects a bad column or an empty value that's not supposed to be null it tells you.

I included the insert statements inside of the results so that you can look at the statements to verify the data types.. I recommend opening the txt file in notepad++ to easily change the data types and by default the varchar length is 100.. adjust if you need
FVByWhW - Rappelz The Rift - Mobile Source Code - Unity - RaGEZONE Forums

L705iHG - Rappelz The Rift - Mobile Source Code - Unity - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks, I'm working on it.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Yup I'm not gonna focus on the server side of things at all.. I'm gonna focus on getting it working without the current photon solution and then I'll consider using an alternative version of photon even if that means getting it to work with the sub version of photon.

I'll note something to those that are looking to use these files... if you do.. change the name of the game and modify whatever you can! Models, Items, verify which assets are actually available in the unity store. If they are there.. use them if not don't. Change it up.

If you use the sub version of unity with this which doesn't even require you to have a separate server object becareful!! if someone complains that you're using someone elses work and hosting someone elses work they can easily deny access to the servers.

EDIT

I think there is something severely wrong with both my visual studio installations I have them installed via my loaded external hdd and honestly it's listed as E: I opened my own project in vs and I got a ton of errors which I know shouldn't be there. I'm going to reinstall vs on my C: drive and test it again.

EDIT 2

Just wanted to say that the actual unity project is the original project but it's MESSY!!! I have never seen something so disorganized it looks like they just threw a bunch of scripts all over the place and say let's see what happens!

EDIT 3

It was both my vs installation and my unity installation.. MonoBehaviour could not find assembly? Right...

EDIT 4

Still trying to get the project working as soon as I do I'm going to start an entirely new server solution aswell as the web side communication and that also means ill need to recreate the entire database.

EDIT 5

<-- use this for active development updates from now on, I'll post some screen shots in a little bit, I'm almost there.

EDIT 6

I made a discord channel for development and people who are interested in this source

I'm gonna see what I can do with it.. I haven't worked with this "type" of photon before because It's a little more complicated as this type of setup is designed to work as a standlone executable for the game and of course it still connects to Photon Services but it gives you access to other stuff aswell as the photon API. Essentially photon at this point kinda acts as if it were a master server.

Worse comes to worse ill have to figure an alternative if I can't fix this source. Once I get rid of the asp and have the login working i'll go from there.

You should join the discord if this is of interest to you... it's better if we work together on this.. I'm good with unity and other stuff but when it comes to C# projects that are not derived from monobehaviour... not so much.

very good work... I can't join the discord channel

Reaction score
So this is an update.. I managed to get the server booted by commenting out most of loading of the data... There was some errors regarding null variables.. commented those out too
so I can confirm that if the tables are corrected along with whatever is left of the procedures the server will boot with probably very little issues.

I decompiled and recompiled the dll that came with those files as the source we had was missing tons of cs files.

That's been fixed I am releasing the currently progress with the user tables there is now 628 tables I've created 200 + procedures and tables all together I'm still working on it but I would like some help.

What's missing?

Quest Data
Some system data
Other stuff and more stuff

I see no point in trying to validate what is missing as there's still a-lot.

private Dictionary<int, Nation> m_nations = new Dictionary<int, Nation>();
private Dictionary<int, NationNoblesse> m_nationNoblesses = new Dictionary<int, NationNoblesse>();
private Dictionary<int, Attr> m_attrs = new Dictionary<int, Attr>();
private Dictionary<long, AttrValue> m_attrValues = new Dictionary<long, AttrValue>();
private Dictionary<int, AbnormalState> m_abnormalStates = new Dictionary<int, AbnormalState>();
private Dictionary<int, Job> m_jobs = new Dictionary<int, Job>();
private Dictionary<int, JobSkillMaster> m_jobSkillMasters = new Dictionary<int, JobSkillMaster>();
private List<JobLevelMaster> m_jobLevelMasters = new List<JobLevelMaster>();
private List<Rank> m_ranks = new List<Rank>();
private Dictionary<int, RankActiveSkill> m_rankActiveSkills = new Dictionary<int, RankActiveSkill>();
private Dictionary<int, RankPassiveSkill> m_rankPassiveSkills = new Dictionary<int, RankPassiveSkill>();
private Dictionary<int, Location> m_locations = new Dictionary<int, Location>();
private Dictionary<int, Continent> m_continents = new Dictionary<int, Continent>();
private Dictionary<int, ContinentObject> m_continentObjects = new Dictionary<int, ContinentObject>();
private ItemGrade[] m_itemGrades = new ItemGrade[5];
private Dictionary<int, ItemType> m_itemTypes = new Dictionary<int, ItemType>();
private Dictionary<int, Item> m_items = new Dictionary<int, Item>();
private Dictionary<int, ItemCompositionRecipe> m_itemCompositionRecipes = new Dictionary<int, ItemCompositionRecipe>();
private Dictionary<long, ExpReward> m_expRewards = new Dictionary<long, ExpReward>();
private Dictionary<long, GoldReward> m_goldRewards = new Dictionary<long, GoldReward>();
private Dictionary<long, ItemReward> m_itemRewards = new Dictionary<long, ItemReward>();
private Dictionary<long, ExploitPointReward> m_exploitPointRewards = new Dictionary<long, ExploitPointReward>();
private Dictionary<long, HonorPointReward> m_honorPointRewards = new Dictionary<long, HonorPointReward>();
private Dictionary<long, NationFundReward> m_nationFundRewards = new Dictionary<long, NationFundReward>();
private Dictionary<long, OwnDiaReward> m_ownDiaRewards = new Dictionary<long, OwnDiaReward>();
private Dictionary<long, GuildContributionPointReward> m_guildContributionPointRewards = new Dictionary<long, GuildContributionPointReward>();
private Dictionary<long, GuildFundReward> m_guildFundRewards = new Dictionary<long, GuildFundReward>();
private Dictionary<long, GuildBuildingPointReward> m_guildBuildingPointRewards = new Dictionary<long, GuildBuildingPointReward>();
private Dictionary<long, GuildPointReward> m_guildPointRewards = new Dictionary<long, GuildPointReward>();
private MainGearCategory[] m_mainGearCategory = new MainGearCategory[2];
private MainGearType[] m_mainGearTypes = new MainGearType[5];
private MainGearGrade[] m_mainGearGrade = new MainGearGrade[5];
private MainGearQuality[] m_mainGearQuality = new MainGearQuality[6];
private List<MainGearTier> m_mainGearTiers = new List<MainGearTier>();
private Dictionary<int, MainGear> m_mainGears = new Dictionary<int, MainGear>();
private List<MainGearEnchantLevel> m_mainGearEnchantLevels = new List<MainGearEnchantLevel>();
private List<MainGearEnchantStep> m_mainGearEnchantStep = new List<MainGearEnchantStep>();
private List<MainGearEnchantLevelSet> m_mainGearEnchantLevelSets = new List<MainGearEnchantLevelSet>();
private Dictionary<int, MainGearRefinementRecipe> m_mainGearRefinementRecipes = new Dictionary<int, MainGearRefinementRecipe>();
private Dictionary<int, SubGear> m_subGears = new Dictionary<int, SubGear>();
private SubGearGrade[] m_subGearGrade = new SubGearGrade[7];
private List<SubGearSoulstoneLevelSet> m_subGearSoulstoneLevelSets = new List<SubGearSoulstoneLevelSet>();
private Dictionary<int, MonsterCharacter> m_monsterCharacters = new Dictionary<int, MonsterCharacter>();
private Dictionary<int, Monster> m_monsters = new Dictionary<int, Monster>();
private Dictionary<long, MonsterArrange> m_monsterArrange = new Dictionary<long, MonsterArrange>();
private Dictionary<int, MonsterSkill> m_monsterSkills = new Dictionary<int, MonsterSkill>();
private Dictionary<int, Portal> m_portals = new Dictionary<int, Portal>();
private Dictionary<int, Npc> m_npcs = new Dictionary<int, Npc>();
private Dictionary<int, NpcShop> m_npcShops = new Dictionary<int, NpcShop>();
private Dictionary<int, NpcShopProduct> m_npcShopProducts = new Dictionary<int, NpcShopProduct>();
private List<MainQuest> m_mainQuests = new List<MainQuest>();
private Dictionary<int, BountyHunterQuest> m_bountyHunterQuests = new Dictionary<int, BountyHunterQuest>();
private BountyHunterQuestRewardCollection[] m_bountyHunterQuestRewardCollection = new BountyHunterQuestRewardCollection[5];
private Dictionary<int, SimpleShopProduct> m_simpleShopProducts = new Dictionary<int, SimpleShopProduct>();
private List<PaidImmediateRevival> m_paidImmediateRevivals = new List<PaidImmediateRevival>();
private List<InventorySlotExtendRecipe> m_inventorySlotExtendRecipes = new List<InventorySlotExtendRecipe>();
private List<RestRewardTime> m_restRewardTimes = new List<RestRewardTime>();
private Dictionary<int, PickPool> m_pickPools = new Dictionary<int, PickPool>();
private Dictionary<int, DropCountPool> m_dropCountPools = new Dictionary<int, DropCountPool>();
private Dictionary<int, DropObjectPool> m_dropObjectPools = new Dictionary<int, DropObjectPool>();
private Dictionary<int, LevelUpRewardEntry> m_levelUpRewardEntries = new Dictionary<int, LevelUpRewardEntry>();
private Dictionary<int, AccessRewardEntry> m_accessRewardEntries = new Dictionary<int, AccessRewardEntry>();
private List<DailyAttendRewardEntry> m_dailyAttendRewardEntries = new List<DailyAttendRewardEntry>();
private HashSet<DayOfWeek> m_weekendAttendRewardAvailableDaysOfWeek = new HashSet<DayOfWeek>();
private Dictionary<int, SeriesMission> m_seriesMissions = new Dictionary<int, SeriesMission>();
private Dictionary<int, TodayMission> m_todayMissions = new Dictionary<int, TodayMission>();
private List<AttainmentEntry> m_attainmentEntries = new List<AttainmentEntry>();
private List<VipLevel> m_vipLevels = new List<VipLevel>();
private List<MainQuestDungeon> m_mainQuestDungeons = new List<MainQuestDungeon>();
private Dictionary<int, Mount> m_mounts = new Dictionary<int, Mount>();
private List<MountLevelMaster> m_mountLevelMasters = new List<MountLevelMaster>();
private List<MountQualityMaster> m_mountQualityMasters = new List<MountQualityMaster>();
private List<MountAwakeningLevelMaster> m_mountAwakeningLevelMaster = new List<MountAwakeningLevelMaster>();
private List<MountPotionAttrCount> m_mountPotionAttrCount = new List<MountPotionAttrCount>();
private MountGearSlot[] m_mountGearSlots = new MountGearSlot[6];
private MountGearType[] m_mountGearTypes = new MountGearType[6];
private MountGearGrade[] m_mountGearGrades = new MountGearGrade[5];
private MountGearQuality[] m_mountGearQualities = new MountGearQuality[6];
private Dictionary<int, MountGear> m_mountGears = new Dictionary<int, MountGear>();
private Dictionary<int, MountGearPickBoxRecipe> m_mountGearPickBoxRecipes = new Dictionary<int, MountGearPickBoxRecipe>();
private List<Elemental> m_elementals = new List<Elemental>();
private List<StoryDungeon> m_storyDungeons = new List<StoryDungeon>();
private Dictionary<int, Wing> m_wings = new Dictionary<int, Wing>();
private Dictionary<int, WingPart> m_wingParts = new Dictionary<int, WingPart>();
private List<WingStep> m_wingSteps = new List<WingStep>();
private WingEnchantCountPool m_wingEnchantCountPool = new WingEnchantCountPool();
private Dictionary<int, WingMemoryPieceType> m_wingMemoryPieceTypes = new Dictionary<int, WingMemoryPieceType>();
private List<UndergroundMazePortal> m_undergroundMazePortals = new List<UndergroundMazePortal>();
private List<UndergroundMazeNpc> m_undergroundMazeNpcs = new List<UndergroundMazeNpc>();
private CartGrade[] m_cartGrades = new CartGrade[5];
private Dictionary<int, Cart> m_carts = new Dictionary<int, Cart>();
private Dictionary<int, TodayTask> m_todayTasks = new Dictionary<int, TodayTask>();
private List<AchievementReward> m_achievementRewards = new List<AchievementReward>();
private Dictionary<int, HonorShopProduct> m_honorShopProducts = new Dictionary<int, HonorShopProduct>();
private List<LevelRankingReward> m_levelRankingRewards = new List<LevelRankingReward>();
private List<GuildLevel> m_guildLevels = new List<GuildLevel>();
private GuildMemberGrade[] m_guildMemberGrade = new GuildMemberGrade[4];
private Dictionary<int, GuildDonationEntry> m_guildDonationEntries = new Dictionary<int, GuildDonationEntry>();
private Dictionary<int, GuildTerritoryNpc> m_guildTerritoryNpcs = new Dictionary<int, GuildTerritoryNpc>();
private Dictionary<int, GuildBuilding> m_guildBuildings = new Dictionary<int, GuildBuilding>();
private Dictionary<int, GuildSkill> m_guildSkills = new Dictionary<int, GuildSkill>();
private Dictionary<int, GuildContent> m_guildContents = new Dictionary<int, GuildContent>();
private Dictionary<int, GuildContent> m_guildDailyObjectiveContents = new Dictionary<int, GuildContent>();
private List<GuildDailyObjectiveReward> m_guildDailyObjectiveRewards = new List<GuildDailyObjectiveReward>();
private Dictionary<int, GuildWeeklyObjective> m_guildWeeklyObjectives = new Dictionary<int, GuildWeeklyObjective>();
private Dictionary<int, GuildBlessingBuff> m_guildBlessingBuffs = new Dictionary<int, GuildBlessingBuff>();
private Dictionary<int, NationDonationEntry> m_nationDonationEntries = new Dictionary<int, NationDonationEntry>();
private Dictionary<int, IllustratedBookCategory> m_illustratedBookCategories = new Dictionary<int, IllustratedBookCategory>();
private Dictionary<int, IllustratedBookType> m_illustratedBookTypes = new Dictionary<int, IllustratedBookType>();
private Dictionary<int, IllustratedBook> m_illustratedBooks = new Dictionary<int, IllustratedBook>();
private List<IllustratedBookExplorationStep> m_illustratedBookExplorationSteps = new List<IllustratedBookExplorationStep>();
private Dictionary<int, SceneryQuest> m_sceneryQuests = new Dictionary<int, SceneryQuest>();
private Dictionary<int, Accomplishment> m_accomplishments = new Dictionary<int, Accomplishment>();
private Dictionary<int, TitleType> m_titleTypes = new Dictionary<int, TitleType>();
private Dictionary<int, Title> m_title = new Dictionary<int, Title>();
private CreatureCardGrade[] m_creatureCardGrades = new CreatureCardGrade[5];
private Dictionary<int, CreatureCard> m_creatureCards = new Dictionary<int, CreatureCard>();
private CreatureCardCollectionGrade[] m_creatureCardCollectionGrades = new CreatureCardCollectionGrade[5];
private Dictionary<int, CreatureCardCollectionCategory> m_creatureCardCollectionCategories = new Dictionary<int, CreatureCardCollectionCategory>();
private Dictionary<int, CreatureCardCollection> m_creaturceCardCollections = new Dictionary<int, CreatureCardCollection>();
private List<CreatureCardShopRefreshSchedule> m_creatureCardShopRefreshSchedules = new List<CreatureCardShopRefreshSchedule>();
private Dictionary<int, CreatureCardShopFixedProduct> m_creatureCardShopFixedProducts = new Dictionary<int, CreatureCardShopFixedProduct>();
private Dictionary<int, CreatureCardShopRandomProduct> m_creatureCardShopRandomProducts = new Dictionary<int, CreatureCardShopRandomProduct>();
private Dictionary<int, EliteMonsterCategory> m_eliteMonsterCategories = new Dictionary<int, EliteMonsterCategory>();
private Dictionary<int, EliteMonsterMaster> m_eliteMonsterMasters = new Dictionary<int, EliteMonsterMaster>();
private Dictionary<int, EliteMonster> m_eliteMonsters = new Dictionary<int, EliteMonster>();
private List<StaminaBuyCount> m_staminaBuyCounts = new List<StaminaBuyCount>();
private List<StaminaRecoverySchedule> m_staminaRecoverySchedules = new List<StaminaRecoverySchedule>();
private Dictionary<int, MonsterKillExpFactor> m_monsterKillExpFactors = new Dictionary<int, MonsterKillExpFactor>();
private Dictionary<int, WorldLevelExpFactor> m_worldLevelExpFactors = new Dictionary<int, WorldLevelExpFactor>();
private List<PartyExpFactor> m_partyExpFactors = new List<PartyExpFactor>();
private List<JobCommonSkill> m_jobCommonSkills = new List<JobCommonSkill>();
private List<RookieGift> m_rookieGifts = new List<RookieGift>();
private Dictionary<int, OpenGift> m_openGifts = new Dictionary<int, OpenGift>();
private Dictionary<int, Open7DayEventDay> m_open7DayEventDays = new Dictionary<int, Open7DayEventDay>();
private Dictionary<int, Open7DayEventMission> m_open7DayEventMissions = new Dictionary<int, Open7DayEventMission>();
private Dictionary<int, Open7DayEventProduct> m_open7DayEventProducts = new Dictionary<int, Open7DayEventProduct>();
private Dictionary<int, Retrieval> m_retrievals = new Dictionary<int, Retrieval>();
private Dictionary<int, TaskConsignment> m_taskConsignments = new Dictionary<int, TaskConsignment>();
private List<WarehouseSlotExtendRecipe> m_warehouseSlotExtendRecipes = new List<WarehouseSlotExtendRecipe>();
private Dictionary<int, DiaShopCategory> m_diaShopCatregories = new Dictionary<int, DiaShopCategory>();
private Dictionary<int, DiaShopProduct> m_diaShopProducts = new Dictionary<int, DiaShopProduct>();
private Dictionary<int, SubQuest> m_subQuests = new Dictionary<int, SubQuest>();
private List<OrdealQuest> m_ordealQuests = new List<OrdealQuest>();
private Dictionary<int, MoneyBuff> m_moneyBuffs = new Dictionary<int, MoneyBuff>();
private Dictionary<int, Blessing> m_blessings = new Dictionary<int, Blessing>();
private Dictionary<int, BlessingTargetLevel> m_blessingTargetLevels = new Dictionary<int, BlessingTargetLevel>();
private Dictionary<int, Biography> m_biographies = new Dictionary<int, Biography>();
private Dictionary<int, BiographyQuestDungeon> m_biographyQuestDungeons = new Dictionary<int, BiographyQuestDungeon>();
private Dictionary<int, CreatureCharacter> m_creatureCharacters = new Dictionary<int, CreatureCharacter>();
private CreatureGrade[] m_creatureGrades = new CreatureGrade[5];
private Dictionary<int, Creature> m_creatures = new Dictionary<int, Creature>();
private List<CreatureLevel> m_creatureLevels = new List<CreatureLevel>();
private Dictionary<int, CreatureBaseAttr> m_creatureBaseAttrs = new Dictionary<int, CreatureBaseAttr>();
private Dictionary<int, CreatureAdditionalAttr> m_creatureAdditionalAttrs = new Dictionary<int, CreatureAdditionalAttr>();
private List<CreatureSkillGrade> m_creatureSkillGrades = new List<CreatureSkillGrade>();
private Dictionary<int, CreatureSkill> m_creatureSkills = new Dictionary<int, CreatureSkill>();
private List<CreatureSkillCountPoolEntry> m_creatureSkillCountPool = new List<CreatureSkillCountPoolEntry>();
private List<CreatureSkillSlotOpenRecipe> m_creatureSkillSlotOpenRecipes = new List<CreatureSkillSlotOpenRecipe>();
private Dictionary<int, CreatureSkillSlotProtection> m_creatureSkillSlotPortections = new Dictionary<int, CreatureSkillSlotProtection>();
private List<CreatureInjectionLevel> m_creatureInjectionLevels = new List<CreatureInjectionLevel>();
private List<CreatureInjectionLevelUpEntry> m_creatureInjectionLevelUpEntries = new List<CreatureInjectionLevelUpEntry>();
private Dictionary<int, Present> m_presents = new Dictionary<int, Present>();
private Dictionary<int, WeeklyPresentPopularityPointRankingRewardGroup> m_weeklyPresentPopularityPointRankingRewardGroups = new Dictionary<int, WeeklyPresentPopularityPointRankingRewardGroup>();
private Dictionary<int, WeeklyPresentContributionPointRankingRewardGroup> m_weeklyPresentContributionPointRankingRewardGroups = new Dictionary<int, WeeklyPresentContributionPointRankingRewardGroup>();
private Dictionary<int, Costume> m_costumes = new Dictionary<int, Costume>();
private Dictionary<int, CostumeEffect> m_costumeEffects = new Dictionary<int, CostumeEffect>();
private List<CostumeEnchantLevel> m_costumeEnchantLevels = new List<CostumeEnchantLevel>();
private Dictionary<int, CostumeCollection> m_costumeCollections = new Dictionary<int, CostumeCollection>();
private Dictionary<int, CashProduct> m_cashProducts = new Dictionary<int, CashProduct>();
private Dictionary<int, ChargeEvent> m_chargeEvents = new Dictionary<int, ChargeEvent>();
private Dictionary<int, ConsumeEvent> m_consumeEvents = new Dictionary<int, ConsumeEvent>();
private List<JobChangeQuest> m_jobChangeQuests = new List<JobChangeQuest>();
private Dictionary<int, PotionAttr> m_potionAttrs = new Dictionary<int, PotionAttr>();
private Dictionary<int, Constellation> m_constellations = new Dictionary<int, Constellation>();
private ArtifactRequiredConditionType m_artifactRequiredConditionType = ArtifactRequiredConditionType.HeroLevel;
private List<Artifact> m_artifacts = new List<Artifact>();
private List<ArtifactLevelUpMaterial> m_artifactLevelUpMaterials = new List<ArtifactLevelUpMaterial>();
private Dictionary<int, SystemMessage> m_systemMessages = new Dictionary<int, SystemMessage>();
private Dictionary<int, TimeDesignationEvent> m_timeDesignationEvents = new Dictionary<int, TimeDesignationEvent>();

Use that to determine what could be left to add in terms of data (grabbed directly from game server)

What's left??

// this.LoadUserDBResources_NpcShop(conn);
// this.LoadUserDBResources_RookieGift(conn);
// this.LoadUserDBResources_OpenGift(conn);
// this.LoadUserDBResources_DailyQuest(conn);
// this.LoadUserDBResources_WeeklyQuest(conn);
this.LoadUserDBResources_Open7DayEvent(conn);
this.LoadUserDBResources_Retrieval(conn);
this.LoadUserDBResources_TaskConsignment(conn);
this.LoadUserDBResources_TrueHeroQuest(conn);
this.LoadUserDBResources_FieldBoss(conn);
this.LoadUserDBResources_LimitationGift(conn);
this.LoadUserDBResources_WeekendReward(conn);
this.LoadUserDBResources_Warehouse(conn);
this.LoadUserDBResources_DiaShop(conn);
this.LoadUserDBResources_WingMemoryPiece(conn);
this.LoadUserDBResources_SubQuest(conn);
this.LoadUserDBResources_OrdealQuest(conn);
this.LoadUserDBResources_MoneyBuff(conn);
this.LoadUserDBResources_Biography(conn);
this.LoadUserDBResources_ItemLuckyShop(conn);
this.LoadUserDBResources_CreatureCardLuckyShop(conn);
this.LoadUserDBResources_Blessing(conn);
this.LoadUserDBResources_Present(conn);
this.LoadUserDBResources_Costume(conn);
this.LoadUserDBResources_CostumeCollections(conn);
this.LoadUserDBResources_CreatureFarmQuest(conn);
this.LoadUserDBResources_JobChangeQuest(conn);
this.LoadUserDBResources_CashProduct(conn);
this.LoadUserDBResources_FirstChargeEvent(conn);
this.LoadUserDBResources_RechargeEvent(conn);
this.LoadUserDBResources_ChargeEvent(conn, currentTime.DateTime);
this.LoadUserDBResources_DailyChargeEvent(conn);
this.LoadUserDBResources_ConsumeEvent(conn, currentTime.DateTime);
this.LoadUserDBResources_DailyConsumeEvent(conn);
this.LoadUserDBResources_PotionAttr(conn);
this.LoadUserDBResources_Constellation(conn);
this.LoadUserDBResources_Artifact(conn, drGameConfig);
this.LoadUserDBResources_SystemMessage(conn);
this.LoadUserDBResources_TimeDesignationEvent(conn, currentTime.DateTime);

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank's whhacker93.
What is the database version?
ex) v91, v93,v95 .......

Last edited:
Reaction score
The gameserver is running but there is other issues with the unity client when I finally figure out what's going on ill let you know.
The alternative right now is finding the right APK file that was released around the time of this client was... if we can decompile the unity client i can get that decompiled apk working... but the problem with that is the apk that I found that I think is around the time of these files is encrypted while the newer one isn't.

I might be able to hex edit the info i need but i haven't looked into that yet.

Reaction score
Yes I was able to change the IP of the apk but had some other column issues again and other stuff the API is out of date aswell. So now I'm working on that while working with the unity client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can make this file "GameData_1.compress"?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys ,
I came to see the latest news on Rappelz Mobile, said me you would have a tutorial for the installation of the server?
Power Combiens takes the server in Ram?
Can I play in multiplayer mode?

Reaction score
Hi guys ,
I came to see the latest news on Rappelz Mobile, said me you would have a tutorial for the installation of the server?
Power Combiens takes the server in Ram?
Can I play in multiplayer mode?

If you read what was previously posted you would probably realize how ignorant you sound when you ask questions that have already been answered. the server is running but the client is not? Got it?

Reaction score
Anyone still has Rappelz The Rift installed in smartphone/emulator and played? This is why when you first play, some files are downloaded and these files are necessary.

Back