Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Re-Release] Arma I, II, III source code

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have them the untouched version
Original of yuri i will share it soon as i reach home
Thank you, you said that you have a site where all the source code. Maybe you still have the sources of DayZ standalonneMaybe you still have the sources of DayZ standalonne

Yessyrus07, this is also needed, not everything is here, but I am also looking for this. Could you put it on a torrent or or wherever it suits you. I would be very grateful.If you have something else, you could also post it, I will immortalize this one for everyone on the torrent

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you, you said that you have a site where all the source code. Maybe you still have the sources of DayZ standalonneMaybe you still have the sources of DayZ standalonne

this one? i think it should be the one that Yuri shared a while back here.
avylon - [Re-Release] Arma I, II, III source code - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DayZ source, Yuris untouched version in two parts (use 7-zip to merge)

pass: Yuri-BR

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DayZ source, Yuris untouched version in two parts (use 7-zip to merge)

pass: Yuri-BR

Can you reupload please? Links are not working

Founder of EvilSource
Reaction score
Neliel Tu this was just the Arma stuff you have to put the dayz dumps with these ones in order to get everything I just separated out the arrma stuff for these releases.
sorry about that. also inside of the dayz dump there's a battleye master server for these. after I move I will do a re-upload of them :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone share DayZ source code please? Thanks!

Back