Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RedStone server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My server is set up, but I don't know how to set up an accountDo you have a friend to teach you
For some reason, the world server uses the IP address assigned to the machine running it as a configuration parameter.

I envision two environments where someone could serve their game globally.

To serve my home game and test with my friends, I needed two routers, the first one getting my hypothetical valid IP 186.87.89.36 where the second router would be connected receiving a hypothetical local IP in the range 192.168.1.x.

Note that both routers have a local IP network, and that the second router has a local IP of the first router on the WAM port.

Here comes the leap of the cat. I configured my second router's local IP range to assume an IP similar to the range used by my valid IP 186.87.89.x, understand that for my second router this range is a local network. But the world server doesn't know that.

Having done all that, just change all the IP addresses of all the services in the game to the local IP 127.0.0.1 forcing the server to assume the local IP address of your running machine that is connected to the router 2. Now everyone is using a valid IP.

With the necessary redirects and add firewall rules properly applied your server will be available to the world.

In the case of a dedicated server on a cloud service, changing the IP to 127.0.0.1 should suffice.

Anyone know How to fix items expire date?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you !!

I like this game very much

However, there are still many that will not be modified, so there is no preparation to open the Internet

Skills have been modified

But I don't know how to modify the attack limit

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
enjoin your server, we are having so much fun :laugh:, just call telegram bot Redstone_online_bot

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just found a english client at

Can anyone help to make this work ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is beacause we are having a lot of work to translate into english. And we have text length limitations.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone know, how to fix a bug with certain monsters giving 3exp rather than the full amount?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could you make a Guide pls.

could u help me change skill ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where can I get jp client var0.492-0.495?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
redstone files are encrypted with the same xor cipher.

keys:
AF 7E F5 E7 DD F9 BE EE ED BE CF BE 9F BB 7B E7 E7 5F F5 EE F5 EE BE F6 ED FA 77 3F E7 9F EB 3F F3 F3 DE F3 77 DD F3 E7 7E EE ED DD E7 F5 3F EB 3F 3F 7D 77 FA D7 EB ED EE E7 7E AF 9F BB F3 FC DE DE BE DE 7E F9 9F

encrypt start position:
・item.dat -> 0x08
・skill.dat -> 0x0C

notice:
The skill data will start from the beginning with the xor key for each skill.
one skill data byte is 0x82C

I am not good at English.
If it doesn't get through, I'm sorry.

Hmmm...I have successfully logged in from the global network and have created a character.However, when I try to connect to the game server it times out.I have ports 55000~60000 open.I thought it was the "openforlocal" field, so I changed the value to "0" and got the error message "The game server is not open".

could you help me to decrypt the .dat?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
whos gonna be the cool guy with the tutorial on how to setup a local server?

Back