Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELASE] Precompiled Need for Speed World - Soapbox - Server

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
After trying with the git GigaToni showed up with and testing around and try to convert to netcore 3.1 ... i stopped. Its full of warnings and errors showing this and that is not compatible with core 2.0,3.0 and now 3.1 :D:

Funny thing is, it compiles without errors (some warnings but who cares :D:) on my ubuntu server using the simple:
dotnet publish -c Debug -r ubuntu.21.10-x64 --self-contained true

but it cant be started even after chmod a+x the binary. It simply says "Unknown error in SBRW.GameServer" ...

I give up at this point as im actually dont have the time to get deeper into this as the source is so much more complicated that i thought. If someone gets this to compile without errors and can change this to at least core 3.1 including all needed libs, then i can help out a bit.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Zorno, thx for your efforts. It would need the main team to help us, but they will not. They does for no one. (If i have to guess they have already a far better server they just don sharing that in public channels..) Thats it... :\ it is sad since this project has almos EVERYTHING working. It has some SMALLER bugs, but that is not that bad... you can setup the game to avoid those...

Note: The portable version if far less painful to use i guess XDXD but this is the far you can get from java... XD

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cmon... Change to your server's ip adress....

To something:

BUT THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE!! You need Check your NFSW Server IP address....
You might missed a file when you changed your IP...

For example my ip is

You might want to check openfire ip adresses.....
Also the http:// prefix is needed afaik...
(you might use it IDK i am just coming up with ideas...)

Try to change in openfire database ->
ofmuaffiliation - > IP adresses in DB (from 192.168.1.12 to server's)
ofproperty... - > IP adresses in DB (from 192.168.1.12 to server's)
ofpubsubaffiliation - > IP adresses in DB (from 192.168.1.12 to server's)

I MIGHT overlooked theese values... :\ So sorry :D
Basicly in openfire files and database, search for
192.168.1.12 and change that to your IP adresses...
(Basicly do it in the whole server archive and Database XD)

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cmon... Change to your server's ip adress....

To something:

BUT THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE!! You need Check your NFSW Server IP address....
You might missed a file when you changed your IP...

For example my ip is

You might want to check openfire ip adresses.....
Also the http:// prefix is needed afaik...
(you might use it IDK i am just coming up with ideas...)

Try to change in openfire database ->
ofmuaffiliation - > IP adresses in DB (from 192.168.1.12 to server's)
ofproperty... - > IP adresses in DB (from 192.168.1.12 to server's)
ofpubsubaffiliation - > IP adresses in DB (from 192.168.1.12 to server's)

I MIGHT overlooked theese values... :\ So sorry :D
Basicly in openfire files and database, search for
192.168.1.12 and change that to your IP adresses...
(Basicly do it in the whole server archive and Database XD)

everything is ok but this tab is force closing

err - [RELASE] Precompiled Need for Speed World - Soapbox - Server - RaGEZONE Forums

thorntail java files in temp folder "The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process"

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That is the CORE ,as i said it sometimes force closes, for me it crashes for the 2-3 times.... after that it fixes itself somehow, also i have to point out that i was not tested it on W11 yet... just only w81,ws2012,w10... it should work...

Try and Start up for 2-3 times. As i wrote in the main tutorial for the first time it is starts up with crashes and errors for sometimes, it should look like this when you are ok:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That is the CORE ,as i said it sometimes force closes, for me it crashes for the 2-3 times.... after that it fixes itself somehow, also i have to point out that i was not tested it on W11 yet... just only w81,ws2012,w10... it should work...

Try and Start up for 2-3 times. As i wrote in the main tutorial for the first time it is starts up with crashes and errors for sometimes, it should look like this when you are ok:

i am using win 11 xD maybe i get this error on my OS?

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thorntail java files in temp folder "The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process"

Something must been running in the background... ? Other java app perhaps or you just need a restart after a crash? IDK....

i am using win 11 xD maybe i get this error on my OS?

IT SHOULD work but i am afraid i do not know that i am waiting until w11 comes out in full version XD I am on w10 ATM... but i dont see why that should not work... but it CAN be the issue... IDK Might be... Anyone else?! :\

When the core loads up it will pause for a time; and writes that i connected/ting to openfire.... if the error occours after that; it couls be still the openfire as issue...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Something must been running in the background... ? Other java app perhaps or you just need a restart after a crash? IDK....

IT SHOULD work but i am afraid i do not know that i am waiting until w11 comes out in full version XD I am on w10 ATM... but i dont see why that shloud not work... but it CAN be the issue... IDK... Anyone else?! :\

When the core loads up it will pause for a time; and writes that i connected/ting to openfire.... if the error occours after that; it couls be still the openfire as issue...

then now i am going to win 10 pro XD

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
then now i am going to win 10 pro XD

Wait... try the whole thing in a VM if i can recommend :D do not trash your system just because of this... :\
Try it in an isolated system like Win Server R2, or W8.1 or Win 10 in a virtual box... :\

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wait... try the whole thing in a VM if i can recommend :D do not trash your system just because of this... :\
Try it in an isolated system like Win Server R2, or W8.1 or Win 10 in a virtual box... :\

Okay then, tomorrow i will do it ^^ Thank you for answers ^^

same error on VM Box Win 10 pro, on clean OS :(

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My question is that did you tried to use both versions or just the portable one?
(this info is for me to check that what could be a problem...)

Try this:
With a totally new portable install give your VM 192.168.1.12 as ip on local network(If your dhcp range is allowing ofc...) Just a guess... (i am just trying to figure out what could be the problem. :D) Trying to troubleshoot...

Is there any way to create a log from the core.jar and send it here?(like an attachment) i would like to see it.

You need to add to the launch parameters this:

> core.log

and start it again(it wont show any text but it will create a file with the apropriate information it will take the same amount of time since it is booting up but without visible text)

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My question is that did you tried to use both versions or just the portable one?
(this info is for me to check that what could be a problem...)

Try this:
With a totally new portable install give your VM 192.168.1.12 as ip on local network(If your dhcp range is allowing ofc...) Just a guess... (i am just trying to figure out what could be the problem. :D) Trying to troubleshoot...

Is there any way to create a log from the core.jar and send it here?(like an attachment) i would like to see it.

You need to add to the launch parameters this:

and start it again(it wont show any text but it will create a file with the apropriate information it will take the same amount of time since it is booting up but without visible text)

No, i am using only your portable and my VM ip address changed to you ip (192.168.1.12), my windows language and VM Box language is Turkish default, it's can be problem? I mean UTF8 encoding etc. But error is different maybe not ^^

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I really puzzled about your problem, and i do not know that if your language code table is your problem or not... :\ The portable version has no any special prequisites so it MIGHT be... :\ But i doubt it... it might be something trivial i guess, but since i dont see not the full log file and i cannot access to your VM to help you, i am a bit confused... :\ If you can please provide your LOG file from core...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I really puzzled about your problem, and i do not know that if your language code table is your problem or not... :\ The portable version has no any special prequisites so it MIGHT be... :\ But i doubt it... it might be something trivial i guess, but since i dont see not the full log file and i cannot access to your VM to help you, i am a bit confused... :\ If you can please provide your LOG file from core...

Don't worry mate, i just add EN-US language on my local VBOX and i make primary language to EN-US with UTF-8 support (Current Win 10 Pro Turkish OS) its working ^^ I am really happy now yay ^^

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't worry mate, i just add EN-US language on my local VBOX and i make primary language to EN-US with UTF-8 support (Current Win 10 Pro Turkish OS) its working ^^ I am really happy now yay ^^

Mee too :D I was concerned since i was installed this for 3 different OS now XD I am glad its working... so we need an en-us or en-us compatible language os... :D (I was compiled on an US version Windows server 2012R2 so, it makes sense, i guess....)

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mee too :D I was concerned since i was installes this for 3 different OS now XD I am glat its working... so we need an en-us or en-us compatible language os... :D (I was compiled on an US version Windows server 2012R2 so, it makes sense, i guess....)

Your job is great work, thank you again ^^ Now time to add some items.

UPDATE:

Windows 11 Not supporting for server side

Last edited:
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Theese maps:
Welcome to Oktoberfest4CamdenCircuit18 Sep - 2 Oct 2010
Ghostwood10.09 kmRosewoodSprintHalloween Holidays
Top Gear Challenge7CamdenCircuit8-21 Nov 2010
Home for the Holidays15.16 kmRockportSprintWinter Hoildays
Lunar Circuit5.38 kmD. PalmontCircuitLunar New Year
Are the holiday event maps if you are intrested... :D

All is in the database.... EXEPT top gear map for some reason...

If you want more info:

Back