Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELASE] Precompiled Need for Speed World - Soapbox - Server

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Some tools for modding

New mods (untested)

For add new user and password its required SHA-1 hash

Last edited:
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well i dont have any, i just tracked back my network traffic, and downloaded the SBRW mods and applied to my pack... the posted mod site by you is mainly for offline usage, but it could be useful... like gfx enhancements

i would like to see a mod that bring back the cops in freeroam, but so far no chance...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well i dont have any, i just tracked back my network traffic, and downloaded the SBRW mods and applied to my pack... the posted mod site by you is mainly for offline usage, but it could be useful... like gfx enhancements

i would like to see a mod that bring back the cops in freeroam, but so far no chance...

just add new cars into mods. folder need add files and add on parameters mysql right?

and no have any npc cars... :(

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
just add new cars into mods. folder need add files and add on parameters mysql right?

and no have any npc cars... :(

Well.... afaik you need a certain .mods file and you need a checksum, size and add it to your index.json, but it MIGHT need some db backend i dont know... :\ The price and such is in mysql but dont ask how to do it idk... ALSO in parameters you need to add the mod name without extension but i an not sure that if this one is surely needed... AND you mod file needs to be in your htdocs dolder... (check my prepacked modded pack in files)

This NFS world uses ModNET framework. Not the standard modding tools.

Just a note:
For some reasons if you are enable the SBRW modpack the ingame civilian traffic has being turned off.... well, it might not looks like a big deal but the magnet powerup looses its sense this way... if you want back the traffic you can turn off GLOBAL.mods in index.json but in that case; some performance and stability issues may occour and some fixes are going away... not a win-win situation but that is what we have...

Reaction score
I followed every step carefully. But at the last step when adding a server I get this error.
Server has started perfectly without any problems.

When looking at the htdocs folder of the webserver there is no engine.svc file in there either.

AY7vzfk - [RELASE] Precompiled Need for Speed World - Soapbox - Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
127.0.0.1 might not a so good idea to use... use your LAN card ip in every step do not use 127.0.0.1 or localhost... neither in openfire...

404 is an error on the web server; every file is intact? index.json? Miniweb server running? in htdocs everything in place?

Last edited:
Reaction score
127.0.0.1 might not a so good idea to use... use your LAN card ip in every step do not use 127.0.0.1 or localhost... neither in openfire...

404 is an error on the web server; every file is intact? index.json? Miniweb server running? in htdocs everything in place?

Forgot 1 step.. now it works :) thanks!
ENABLE_REDIS false

Edit; I was able to create account, login and create a driver. However when I enter the world it says connection lost right away and it refuses to reconnect.

Last edited:
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
any bugs?

There is NO emulator that has no bugs, this is not an exeption either, BUT:
nothing too relevant, also those bugged items like some card pack type can be turned off/replaced, but it is very complete... and VERY customisable.

The game works 95%-99% as intented, also i was not able to activate friend system but Public matchmaking and Multiplayer works, along with singleplayer and itis moddable...

Edit; I was able to create account, login and create a driver. However when I enter the world it says connection lost right away and it refuses to reconnect.

Can you provide log file for Core.jar?

To get logs you need to parameter it to create logs, add to parameters:

> core.log

Also you might REALLY should not use 127.0.0.1 as ip... :\

AND: You need to check wich window is crashing... Core? Freeroam? MP server? Openfire?

Reaction score
Can you provide log file for Core.jar?

To get logs you need to parameter it to create logs, add to parameters:

Also you might REALLY should not use 127.0.0.1 as ip... :\

AND: You need to check wich window is crashing... Core? Freeroam? MP server? Openfire?

Right, so I fixed most problems, I was able to create account, login, do the first race but then connection to the server was lost.
After restarting the game, I get connection lost once I enter the game world. Restarting the server did not fix this problem either.

I changed the IP to my LAN IP as you advised but that didn't fix anything either.
As for this step:
MODDING_BASE_PATH [to your server's IP]MODDING_ENABLED true
MODDING_FEATURES "" MODDING_SERVER_ID [your server id] whatever can this be not visible.
This is added in the Parameter table in the soapbox database, right? If so, I did that properly as well but just double checking if that's the problem.
After crashing this is what all the windows look like, there are 5 open. Nothing 'closed'/crashed far as I can see. One window is giving illegal messages though, from the start up - not sure if that's an problem?

Ne8IFzP - [RELASE] Precompiled Need for Speed World - Soapbox - Server - RaGEZONE Forums

The error im getting:
aTGb7Av - [RELASE] Precompiled Need for Speed World - Soapbox - Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OOOKay so, this picture is not a log file so... i would need that. until then i dont have the faintest idea... if you loose the connection it should be an error in some windows... :\

CLIENT HAS LOGS TOO! Check it...

As for the windows warnings you can safely ignore them. You main concern would be core.jar. That is the soul of everything that "brings order to chaos" AKA that connects everything.

The mod parameters should look like this i give you an example.:

MODDING_BASE_PATH 192.168.1.2
MODDING_ENABLED true
MODDING_FEATURES ""
MODDING_SERVER_ID Mycoolserver

This lines should be added in to the parameters as this(Check my attached picture)

You can change my mod line to "" a look something similar, ofc you need to change your IP and you can change your server name

IS the database running in the background correctly? Do you have english localisation? Can you change your system to that?(We ran into that problem before but this looks a bit different)

Check your firewall/antivir software too (if any) to whitelist nfsw.exe rather this would be a firewall error... IDK...
Flyer8472 - [RELASE] Precompiled Need for Speed World - Soapbox - Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
OOOKay so, this picture is not a log file so... i would need that. until then i dont have the faintest idea... if you loose the connection it should be an error in some windows... :\

CLIENT HAS LOGS TOO! Check it...

As for the windows warnings you can safely ignore them. You main concern would be core.jar. That is the soul of everything that "brings order to chaos" AKA that connects everything.

The mod parameters should look like this i give you an example.:

MODDING_BASE_PATH 192.168.1.2
MODDING_ENABLED true
MODDING_FEATURES ""
MODDING_SERVER_ID Mycoolserver

This lines should be added in to the parameters as this(Check my attached picture)

You can change my mod line to "" a look something similar, ofc you need to change your IP and you can change your server name

IS the database running in the background correctly? Do you have english localisation? Can you change your system to that?(We ran into that problem before but this looks a bit different)

Check your firewall/antivir software too (if any) to whitelist nfsw.exe rather this would be a firewall error... IDK...
Flyer8472 - [RELASE] Precompiled Need for Speed World - Soapbox - Server - RaGEZONE Forums

By following your tutorial I set up sucessfully, thank you !
Now I have another question, is reset password function is available? I recevied the reset password mail, but there is no a web page file names like in the repack.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HelloHow can I activate the other card packs that can also be bought ????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HelloHow can I activate the other card packs that can also be bought ???

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here, this is a fixed mod for the disappearing traffic mod for the modpack i uploaded before:

Download:

The file name is global_nr.mods

What this mod does:
- Changes race routes to yellow on minimap (Better Visibility)
- Makes the police a BIT more agressive(But not much)
- Fixes the Civilain traffic.(It was not working on my previous mods pack there was a ghost town XD)
- Adds single player support for Team Escape and fixes some AI players with you.
- Fixes Streaks(you can respawn on bots in Team Escape)
- Changes some buttons and GFX in menus.
Put the mod file in your htdocs folder, and add this section for your index.json as a new section in json in between Entries [] section. :

Code:
{
    "Name": "global_nr.mods",
    "Checksum": "0814388217cef43c87d64b5327e37ac308c185f5",
    "Size": 68014861
}
I recommend this to not to use beside other mods exept for example visual ones like GFX or sound or music and tracks. that is ok but the rest may break the game.

Have fun!

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here, this is a fixed mod for the disappearing traffic mod for the modpack i uploaded before:

Download:

The file name is global_nr.mods

Put the mod file in your htdocs folder, and add this section for your index.json as a new section in json in between Entries [] section. :

Code:
{
    "Name": "global_nr.mods",
    "Checksum": "0814388217cef43c87d64b5327e37ac308c185f5",
    "Size": 68014861
}
I recommend this to not to use beside other mods exept for example visual ones like GFX or sound or music and tracks. that is ok but the rest may break the game.

Have fun!

wooow thank you so much mate, you best...

game is crashing at starting dude Flyer8472

---------------------------
Critical error
A critical error in the game process has occurred and the game must exit. Send the following files (located in your game folder) to a developer:
- SBRCrashDump_CL0_2021.12.26_13.10.14.txt
- SBRCrashDump_CL0_2021.12.26_13.10.14.dmp
We hope to resolve your issue as soon as possible. Thanks for playing!
OK

Last edited:
Back