Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELASE] Precompiled Need for Speed World - Soapbox - Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the answer.Where should I change the values, can you tell me exactly?
Unbenannt.PNG - [RELASE] Precompiled Need for Speed World - Soapbox - Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The columns and the items are self-explanatory. You even have descriptions for it. You can try them.... if anyone else here want; then they might will write to you a tutorial but i dont have time for this sorry... :\ It has a LOT of parameters, so sorry, but i wont do a tutorial about that part... :\ But not that hard BTW.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am looking/trying to add new cars, (new model supra) from nfsworld.gg server

As i indicated in my post at the mods part, if you dont have the SQL part for the car, the mod will load up, but you wont be able to see and use it... you need the mysql entries from the server too... :\ but that part you wont get... the nfsworld.gg wont give you that... Sorry...

you might able to decode the requied information from the mods file but i dont know how to decode .mods files, i just grabbing and using them... but i cannot modify them. So even if you have the mods file from the server; you cannot add them without the database backend.

GFX, Scripts, and other fixes are works becouse those are client side mods, but what you want that requires serverside mysql entries too.(You would need the product enteries for the store, performance ect ect what you get from the mods are just the mesh, and some behavior files and such, but not the part that requied tobe able to buy the car ingame) If you can get the car classname somehow and add to mysql might work(WITH Random trying method) but how you get the name? so you need to open the mods file somehow... :\ i dont know how to do that..

So
- if the mod is adding something new it wont work without some extra effort, - > NOT WORKS
- if the mod modifies what is exist(Scripts, existing cars or gfx or gamemodes for example); -> WORKS

If someone able please post the mod editing-extractor tools for this modnet nonsense! I did not found the "extractor" fort it.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As i indicated in my post at the mods part, if you dont have the SQL part for the car, the mod will load up, but you wont be able to see and use it... you need the mysql entries from the server too... :\ but that part you wont get... the nfsworld.gg wont give you that... Sorry...

you might able to decode the requied information from the mods file but i dont know how to decode .mods files, i just grabbing and using them... but i cannot modify them. So even if you have the mods file from the server; you cannot add them without the database backend.

GFX, Scripts, and other fixes are works becouse those are client side mods, but what you want that requires serverside mysql entries too.(You would need the product enteries for the store, performance ect ect what you get from the mods are just the mesh, and some behavior files and such, but not the part that requied tobe able to buy the car ingame) If you can get the car classname somehow and add to mysql might work(WITH Random trying method) but how you get the name? so you need to open the mods file somehow... :\ i dont know how to do that..

You're true, anyway i am looking for .mods editor. But, into .data folder have a .mods from server, and it's extracting into GLOBAL/Scripts/Tracks etc. folder. Extracted files can be edit i think.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You're true, anyway i am looking for .mods editor. But, into .data folder have a .mods from server, and it's extracting into GLOBAL/Scripts/Tracks etc. folder. Extracted files can be edit i think.

As i said the mod will load up, and yes you can permanently mod your client; by copying those files to their places... but you wont get the MYSQL entries man either :D The MODS not containing the information requied for using them... also the extracted part is also binary... if you find a compatible tools for those, then we are good to go for the CLASSNAME but you will STILL need to come up a mysql entry somehow...

not to mention those database parts that are for the car's behaviour and preferences...

Update:

Well, most part they are using NFS-CarToolkit by nfsu360 for the geometry so, you might have luck :D if you manage to use the cars create a tutorial here please :D and it look like they are usin the foldernames as classnames, so you might try that...

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As i said the mod will load up, and yes you can permanently mod your client; by copying those files to their places... but you wont get the MYSQL entries man either :D The MODS not containing the information requied for using them... also the extracted part is also binary... if you find a compatible tools for those, then we are good to go for the CLASSNAME but you will STILL need to come up a mysql entry somehow...

not to mention those database parts that are for the car's behaviour and preferences...

Update:

Well, most part they are using NFS-CarToolkit by nfsu360 for the geometry so, you might have luck :D if you manage to use the cars create a tutorial here please :D and it look like they are usin the foldernames as classnames, so you might try that...

Yeah, i found some tools it's working but, i think they have a "ready to use" some tools compatible with SBRW... Anyway, it's no problem cuz they have 210 cars we have 169 i remember :) (210 or 169 cars included, modified pack vinyl etc.)

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
158 by default (without applying any car mods)
but yea...

Attachments

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
New knowledge about modding:

- If you want to create own mods, you need to edit one(.mods file) with WINRAR
(That is capable adding and removing files in this, just use latest version just to be sure)
- You can calculate SHA hashes with total commander(it is needed by the mod loader client)
- You can add to your index.json the file name, hash and size...(Size is also from totalcmd) this way your launcher will use your mods files...

You can use standard modding tools also.
That you can find here:

I cannot give any more advice since im too just trying to use to this... so it is good tip as a starting point. I was able for example to translate and use as mod with a new localisation in the game on our server...

Part of this information comes from @djbadboys38 so thanks for him.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey man, how do i make the McLaren f1 appear at shop? I tried searching all related to the cars in dbs but no luck.. Thanks..

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey man, how do i make the McLaren f1 appear at shop? I tried searching all related to the cars in dbs but no luck.. Thanks..

It is there.... I have mine working; it is in the Product Database along with all cars...(You mean this car in the attachment, right?(Check picture in this thread))

To Enable MClaren F1:

SOAPBOX Database -> Products ->

its on ID 6367 go there and enable the car with writing the ENABLED value from 0 to 1 and give it some reasonable price... or leave it on 0 or as you see fit...

DO A CORE SERVER RESTART AFTER THIS!

OTHERTHINGS:

I must point out that i did not wrote the launcher(Someone had gave a rep about that i wrote the launcher)... Nope it is not mine, it is SBRW's launcher, thank them, and there is the launcher source code avaliabe but i cannot compile it, i would like to use an own custom own one... but i cannot use C# or dotnet...

Launcher source code:

Anyone can create a tutorial how to compile this? I mean i would like to create an own version of this....

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OTHERTHINGS:

I must point out that i did not wrote the launcher(Someone had gave a rep about that i wrote the launcher)... Nope it is not mine, it is SBRW's launcher, thank them, and there is the launcher source code avaliabe but i cannot compile it, i would like to use an own custom own one... but i cannot use C# or dotnet...

Launcher source code:

Anyone can create a tutorial how to compile this? I mean i would like to create an own version of this....

what do you want to change in the launcher? i can compile it but i think you can compile it by your own just download visual studio and when u install it select c# development package

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mainly i want to disable the constant launcher updating, remove some things translate the whole thing to my language, and modify to basicly rely only on my server entirely not some external CDN and some third party thing including client mod loader files and all rumtimes (I want provide client/runtimes also if i may from my own webpage/server)... Remove unnecesary servers and updates as such.... I did tryed the C#developer thingy but it cannot compile it... Wich VS version needs it and what dependencies are missing? :\

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
. I did tryed the C#developer thingy but it cannot compile it... Wich VS version needs it and what dependencies are missing? :\

VS 2017+
.net core 2.0,2.1,3.0
Win SDK
C# developement addition (of course :D: )
nuget packs of the missing from from the git gigaqtony showed us (which need 2.0 core support and have to be upgraded to the 3.0 core version)

Last thing was what my VS brought to stop. Could be because of im using it on linux :wink:

As i told, on linux all things compile perfectly (just some warnings about 2.0 is not supported by updates anymore and that stuff) but the binaries could not be run. Even the publish did not work after compiling the core dlls.

As long as the devs of that poop (and yes, its poop when devs use more than one version of NET core in one project :D: ) dont give us any hints im sure it wont be useable at all. Pretty sure there are more things missing which are just not shown as error because of beeing not implemented in this git.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
'6367', NULL, '', '', 'STORE_CARS', 'CASH', NULL, '0', '1440', '1', 'car1008_1', NULL, '-1825427218', 'Elite_64x64', '0', '1', 'S_MCLAREN_F1', '1', '0', '350000', '0', 'SRV-CAR56', 'ELITE', 'PRESETCAR', '11', '3500000', 'Time_Limited_Offer', NULL, 'car_elite', NULL, '1', '', '', '', NULL, '', NULL, '0' F1.PNG - [RELASE] Precompiled Need for Speed World - Soapbox - Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
'6367', NULL, '', '', 'STORE_CARS', 'CASH', NULL, '0', '1440', '1', 'car1008_1', NULL, '-1825427218', 'Elite_64x64', '0', '1', 'S_MCLAREN_F1', '1', '0', '350000', '0', 'SRV-CAR56', 'ELITE', 'PRESETCAR', '11', '3500000', 'Time_Limited_Offer', NULL, 'car_elite', NULL, '1', '', '', '', NULL, '', NULL, '0'View attachment 170826

Good for you...? XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guess what i added... hahaha im so happy that i achieved this
took me days to learn this stuff
OcjmTWy - [RELASE] Precompiled Need for Speed World - Soapbox - Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Back