Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELASE] Precompiled Need for Speed World - Soapbox - Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you guys have discord? We can create server about nfsw modding

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We have but give us a little time i will post here the invitation link soon (1 or 2 days tops)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you know how to compile the core? i wanted to change the value of the baseCar int to BigInteger as adding cars will result basecar id is higher than integer value supposed to be

Cause I'm stuck at the maven repo thing when building the core

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
do you know how to compile the core? i wanted to change the value of the baseCar int to BigInteger as adding cars will result basecar id is higher than integer value supposed to be

you have to install ssl from maven repo to java, follow this tut.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I will provide on our discord a VM SDK envrionment, you can build from that - soon ill post it. That is huge. (On that sdk all maven and missing poop is fixed that took me 2 weeks to fix XD)

We are preparing our Modding community in Discord, please be patient i will post INV link soon.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you so much, i hope we can share our knowledge about this game when the discord invite link is up

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ferrari 599XX Evo added to the store
q6YHJIW - [RELASE] Precompiled Need for Speed World - Soapbox - Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to fix Treasure_hunt thDate +1 day in database? writes an incorrect date remains for one day, maybe in java incorrect date given everywhere in the database is correct

So far done through a trigger for writing and updating curdate() +1 day:
CREATE TRIGGER setDate_INSERT BEFORE INSERT ON treasure_hunt FOR EACH ROW SET NEW.thDate = ADDDATE(curdate(), INTERVAL 0 DAY);
CREATE TRIGGER setDate_UPDATE BEFORE UPDATE ON treasure_hunt FOR EACH ROW SET NEW.thDate = ADDDATE(curdate(), INTERVAL 0 DAY);

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this fixes the treasure hunt event?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so, the main post has gone from here; I found and using this:

All the needy files in the relases section on github...

As it seems this is the same as the relased one here before... but the original post link hasgone...
my only problem that, how are you using in this the api... so if i have webpage, how i get records/best drivers/statistics in this? i do downloaded from other repost the api files but that was not working. i mean that was not ment to use on custom servers... so other servers like nightriderz has online map and driver leaderboards and so on... how can you query your server for this data?

And yes the event has been fixed by that small fix posted before i can reassure everyone. I am tested it, so ty for it.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here, this is a fixed mod for the disappearing traffic mod for the modpack i uploaded before:

Download:

The file name is global_nr.mods

Put the mod file in your htdocs folder, and add this section for your index.json as a new section in json in between Entries [] section. :

Code:
{
    "Name": "global_nr.mods",
    "Checksum": "0814388217cef43c87d64b5327e37ac308c185f5",
    "Size": 68014861
}
I recommend this to not to use beside other mods exept for example visual ones like GFX or sound or music and tracks. that is ok but the rest may break the game.

Have fun!

would anyone kindly share this mod since URL isn't working anymore?:*:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have it somewhere, ill check it up 1 moment...

I haven't found it but that is not in the CDN files perhaps?

AFAIK global_nr.mods is not mandatory... Also, the files in cdn contains some fixes for traffic... not? :\ IDK just guessing....

--- UPDATE ---

I did extraced 3 files from the cdn it contains fixes i guess...

Check this 3 files:

Also ther is hashes.txt to add to your htdocs/index.json mods section...

I think the nexus_mw.mods contains fixes for the traffic and such....

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have it somewhere, ill check it up 1 moment...

I haven't found it but that is not in the CDN files perhaps?

AFAIK global_nr.mods is not mandatory... Also, the files in cdn contains some fixes for traffic... not? :\ IDK just guessing....

--- UPDATE ---

I did extraced 3 files from the cdn it contains fixes i guess...

Check this 3 files:

Also ther is hashes.txt to add to your htdocs/index.json mods section...

I think the nexus_mw.mods contains fixes for the traffic and such....

Hi Logan, thank you for reply, I'm using the portable version from the git that you provied, it works like a charm !
I disabled the GLOBAL.mods and GLOBAL_gc_vaults in htdocs, this is my index.json right now.

PHP:
{
  "built_at": "2021-07-30T11:58:50.6792302-04:00",
  "entries": [
	{
      "Name": "nexus_addons.mods",
      "Checksum": "28fa50dc4bee259c18f9d32d3d666dba8fb45a48",
      "Size": 29699998
    },
	{
      "Name": "nexus.mods",
      "Checksum": "b020a7ff9b3054257192659d807f9540ab173c07",
      "Size": 40825728
    },
	{
      "Name": "nexus_MW.mods",
      "Checksum": "8882428d900273952b139196189de27ca19599e9",
      "Size": 1421687
    },
	{
      "Name": "GFX.mods",
      "Checksum": "c6e95398dca24e2a591ed1ea02df9cec6215afce",
      "Size": 37142103
    },	
	{
      "Name": "GFX-FIX.mods",
      "Checksum": "6d1b89bf961b3de8e8e41a87aa7c2e74da9bc833",
      "Size": 62710703
    },	
    {
      "Name": "Sound_Engine.mods",
      "Checksum": "72380c524fcd5a7c68dd1afcb7cc9841ca8c9c6b",
      "Size": 160080537
    },
    {
      "Name": "Sound_Music.mods",
      "Checksum": "856c69666c84c5acbe2947b0aa66e9ee384f2034",
      "Size": 312211986
    },
    {
      "Name": "Tracks.mods",
      "Checksum": "ab3ecba7d73558ce432c727b71fca6902e48f4fe",
      "Size": 2044036
    }
  ]
}

It seems worked, But I have 2 questions about those mods
1. Are those mods offering the same features as "global_nr.mods" that Flyer8472 shared before?

PHP:
- Changes race routes to yellow on minimap (Better Visibility)
- Makes the police a BIT more agressive(But not much)
- Fixes the Civilain traffic.(It was not working on my previous mods pack there was a ghost town XD)
- Adds single player support for Team Escape and fixes some AI players with you.
- Fixes Streaks(you can respawn on bots in Team Escape)
- Changes some buttons and GFX in menus.

2. The UI layout has be changed, how do I swap the UI back to Official style?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, it is not my work, i just found it on Github. The ui is in the mod files. the mod files can be edited with winrar... but anything you do in those you need to do a hash calculation it is SHA1 and size for the index.js. You need to change the values for the new one.

Your list:AFAIK I guess that your feature list is a yes for every item, but idk exactly, try them yourself. And the gfx and ui, you need to edit the mods files it is definetly in nexus_addons.mods or simple nexus.mods, so you need to delete the gfx files:

nexus.mods - > Delete media, and Tracks folder. If you want you can delete Cars folder, since in that there is most wanted based cops.
nexus_addons.mods - > Delete files from GFX folder, but do not touch Global in this one it has fixes for the rims and licence plates. But i do not know wich one you need to delete from GFX for the GUI, as it not all containing the ui, there is a lot if interface fixes in this one. So just beware, if you delete the wrong one you might kill some button fixes!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, it is not my work, i just found it on Github. The ui is in the mod files. the mod files can be edited with winrar... but anything you do in those you need to do a hash calculation it is SHA1 and size for the index.js. You need to change the values for the new one.

Your list:AFAIK I guess that your feature list is a yes for every item, but idk exactly, try them yourself. And the gfx and ui, you need to edit the mods files it is definetly in nexus_addons.mods or simple nexus.mods, so you need to delete the gfx files:

nexus.mods - > Delete media, and Tracks folder. If you want you can delete Cars folder, since in that there is most wanted based cops.
nexus_addons.mods - > Delete files from GFX folder, but do not touch Global in this one it has fixes for the rims and licence plates. But i do not know wich one you need to delete from GFX as it not all containing the ui, there is a lot if interface fixes in this one.

Okay, thank you for reply, I guess I'll look into the mods files and do some search since I never actually play the retail version NFSW.

Still looking for "global_nr.mods" file, if anyone has a backup of it, I'll be really appreciated for your sharing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still looking for "global_nr.mods" file, if anyone has a backup of it, I'll be really appreciated for your sharing

Hi. Here's "global_nr.mods":

Mirror:

Code:
{
}

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. Here's "global_nr.mods":

Mirror:

Code:
{
}

Thank you sir, you really save my day.
Also big thank to logan, I did found something important in mods files, thank you for sharing the github since flyer delete the original post.

Back