Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] 9dragons US Server Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: 9dragons US Server Files

Really great release brouther but any body has a tutorial? I am looking files and files are looking me. damn!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
R: 9dragons US Server Files

Really great release brouther but any body has a tutorial? I am looking files and files are looking me. damn!

Not yet... I've started my tests on those files. Until now I've prepared only the hosting virtual machine with the db software and some patches and I had a look also to some files on the release. Look like the job will not be easy and a tutorial will not come up so early, I think all of us will have to do his own tests...:)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: R: 9dragons US Server Files

go play with ur fascist itali

Interesting, so this mean you have not arguments since you've just stated random sentences about viruses and trojans withou any prove and you attack me coz of fascism in italy... that is something that does not exist since 1950...

Amazing...

^again Sarcastic btw^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Language needs to be modified EXE region code also relates to NDTEXTDB_US.XSD SCR_BASE.XP TR_XFONT.XP files to make modifications

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Billions of times thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm IN!!! it works! i think is the first real 9dragons public leak

I will prepare some tutorial soon! in any case for small questions pm me here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: R: 9dragons US Server Files

Also my dog is a good friend, so this mean that you've checked all the executable files and libraries with a debugger to discover suspicious data identifying a trojan horse inside the files?

Amazing...

^Sarcastic^

Like, it is said that "empty box shouts loudly". Plz check inbox message ..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I cant download these files anymore ??

The link dont load for me......

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

the server can run in wondows 7 or windows server 2008 ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

New download link:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ok so after spending all day working I came home and followed zero's step by step guide. I just edited the host file and need to open the files
1) LOG_SERVER
2) MS
3) NDLOGIN_US
4) DS_SERVER

Everything goes fine untill the last cmd screen. When it opens DS_Server it say Unhandled win 32 exception in DS_SERVER_us.exe

When I select NO the cmd screen disappears. When I select yes I see this:

I got no Idea what I'm looking at or how to fix this. Frames are incorrect or missing? some dll file?

Can anyone help me out here?

Reaction score
Hmm let me check my drive I will provide if its still available. I will reupload the files later.

I only have the files from Laza Bogdan

Mirror: <-- Browse at the bottom there's the multiple link

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hmm let me check my drive I will provide if its still available. I will reupload the files later.

I only have the files from Laza Bogdan

Mirror: <-- Browse at the bottom there's the multiple link

excause me ,did you had build this game's server and client?can you login into game now??

Back