Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Arctic Territory / Arctic Combat Webzen Based FPS Game Unity Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error 522 Ray ID: 50f84164484bc27c • 2019-09-01 15:25:11 UTC
Connection timed out

Reupload, please! :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry website was down due to power outage because of car accident site has been returned

Inactive
Reaction score
files re-uploaded

@
samyvegas it's kind of a penis move to take public files and take them to a private project that's just you showing no respect for the original post people like you make me sick and if I remember right it's against the rules to post about private projects like this you should only Post in this section if you intend to share

Thanks for the re-upload/files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lul....and see there are no finished versions as like my own version. I do not puplicate my version! I have stoppen developing it,
its finished and ready to host but there is no license to host this poop maybe in panama!!!!

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OKOK then ANYONE has the old files?! I mean the one that shared in the main post, not that... "other" thing. Thx.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
samyvegas, can you answer my PM please? I Need someone who can play the maps and so me a little favor ??????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
files re-uploaded

@
samyvegas it's kind of a penis move to take public files and take them to a private project that's just you showing no respect for the original post people like you make me sick and if I remember right it's against the rules to post about private projects like this you should only Post in this section if you intend to share

ya braa, you say i dont respect the original posters? all of my own Version of AC is 100% my own work, from unpack old files up to the last version, Client + Server all my work.
i Stopped working on it because we have 2020 and the game is too old to can bring it back. But maybe someone will do a real AC 2.0 4k textures / models / shaders... and so on.... maybe i would release my last work but changed it to photon engine... it supports by selfhosting via WinServer 100ccu 4 free also 100 Players online at the same time. More infos Photonengine.
My Last Version on AC is arround 5GB Packed in .rar. Some Premium Tools are included.

contact me for get an copy via Discord : Samlehnen#8525

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ya braa, you say i dont respect the original posters? all of my own Version of AC is 100% my own work, from unpack old files up to the last version, Client + Server all my work. i Stopped working on it because we have 2020 and the game is too old to can bring it back. But maybe someone will do a real AC 2.0 4k textures / models / shaders... and so on.... maybe i would release my last work but changed it to photon engine... it supports by selfhosting via WinServer 100ccu 4 free also 100 Players online at the same time. More infos Photonengine. My Last Version on AC is arround 5GB Packed in .rar. Some Premium Tools are included. contact me for get an copy via Discord : Samlehnen#8525
I cannot add you on discord or message.. can I still have a copy of your files? :) My discord is: Exo#0720

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here is my link at my TOR based upload:

You need to use TOR browser for access this link, also it will download slow, but you will get what do you want eventually... but just slowly... Also i am using self signed cert so you must add exeption to access this site.If the download too slow just ask a new circuit in the browser and you might get lucky with speed... You can use download managers also i recommend it but setup them for the network...

Update:

Link corrected :D ;)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You need to use TOR browser for access this link, also it will download slow, but you will get what do you want eventually... but just slowly... Also i am using self signed cert so you must add exeption to access this site.If the download too slow just ask a new circuit in the browser and you might get lucky with speed... You can use download managers also i recommend it but setup them for the network...

Update:

Link corrected :D ;)

thank you too much ...and thank you for ur answered too fast

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Update:

Link corrected :D ;)[/QUOTEi did all your steps and always downloading stop in 1 Gb and nevver continue and always change new circuts and nothing ....do u have another linke

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Erm, thats why i recommended a download manager,(I am using Jdownloader2) BUT: i'll look into it one moment... In theory this is a resumable download...

OK so as it turns out on tor you cannot dl files larger than 1GB - its a firefox error - So ill recompress into 3 parts ;) one or two moment....

OK castyano so i am recompressed all into a 980+980+598 MB parts. You will need latest winrar to extract it.

Directory link, try again:

Last edited:
Back