Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Aura Kingdom Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
from domo post first server version have Auth file , try it hex find 127.0.0.1 to change ip address

this Auth files seems to be like oath replace, can not put in background, just type ./Auth , enter
default port is 80

there is HttPAserver inside, and have oath2_new.php, for this work , somebody have good knowledge can help create simple launcher

oath2 version

FFMember db have oath2 table inside

someone have unpacked themida from aurakingdom.to ?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
the vm server can use this client:(HK)

us patch
Mind sharing the US patch?

Edit:
If any of you guys have the US patch you may be able to use AuraKingdom.to's client as its version is
Code:
[I]2.0 002.057.00.03[/I]

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try unpack themida from private [ aura kingdom to ]launcher is not easy even using some script , lol

downloading hxsy client try connect from network

can you try test with hxsy client on hxsyvmware is success connect from same computer , you can try connect from other network

create shortcut on launcher
right click launcher shortcut, "launcher" -game.bin

if you want change language on hxsy client , edit locate.ini , change locate=TW to locate=US

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
might want to read mate o.o according to the forum the server isnt even up yet? and i cant find their fb for the life of me..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone managed to enter the map? I did not post himself set all ip

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
unpack hxsy pkg client, go to unpack folder, change locate.ini to US

Reaction score
I have read everything and still can't figure out how to do it. :(

I mean, I'm lost here. Should I use the Chinese Cliente, Aurakingdom.to client or the Official client? (Also, is there any way to translate the Chinese or US client to my country language: "Portuguese"? We have our own translated client by aeriagames).

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have read everything and still can't figure out how to do it. :(

I mean, I'm lost here. Should I use the Chinese Cliente, Aurakingdom.to client or the Official client? (Also, is there any way to translate the Chinese or US client to my country language: "Portuguese"? We have our own translated client by aeriagames).

This release is currently only for the chinese client. In order to make AK.to to connect we will need the database patches if I'm not mistaken.

Back