Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Darkeden 664 source code - both client & server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Release] Darkeden source code - both client & server

ay!

Supplier claimed it compiles, but has it's issues. I personally have never tried to compile it, so I will be unable to help with questions.

Releasing it since I have no use for it, I lack the intrest and time to do anything with it. I barely have enough time to invest into a darkeden project I've been working on for 2 years now.

| | | |

All I ask is that everyone who uses it share what they have learned. Answer the questions of people who just picked it up etc etc.

first look of the game - (Thanks abedy)

EDIT: apparently this is not a 664 source, sorry for misinformation. I did not check files myself at all, just shared here.

Enjoy!
M

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

however files look in right mess and some missing. Bit old too. Thanks Op for posting :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
jeah, and a great old game. Just hoping to spark a small community which is gonna actually help eachother development wise.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this the first released source code of this game btw? :eek:

First complete source code. Sure it's missing some files, and obviously needs a hard hand working on it(hence why I want it to have a small community behind it), but as far as I know there have been no matching client and server source leaks. Not for free atleast.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sorry I know the post is pretty old but has anyone found out how to compile the source codes? like which version of Ubuntu Server etc etc,

I've been trying to compile the codes with Eclipse and Ubuntu OS for months but still no luck

please help, Thank you!!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry I know the post is pretty old but has anyone found out how to compile the source codes? like which version of Ubuntu Server etc etc,

I've been trying to compile the codes with Eclipse and Ubuntu OS for months but still no luck

please help, Thank you!!

ubuntu might have issues, i just downloaded this and skimmed through the makefile and found this

" /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-redhat-linux/2.95.3/include/stddef.h "

seems it's compiled using centos or other RH/RHEL like OS

And it's 32bit it seems as well so compiling on 64bit without multi-lib gcc executions you'll have a lot of issues.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ubuntu might have issues, i just downloaded this and skimmed through the makefile and found this" /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-redhat-linux/2.95.3/include/stddef.h "seems it's compiled using centos or other RH/RHEL like OSAnd it's 32bit it seems as well so compiling on 64bit without multi-lib gcc executions you'll have a lot of issues.
O man!! Thank you so so so so so so much, I didn't expect that someone would reply me, thought the section was pretty quite, really appreciated man!! I'll try this when I get home, it really means alot to me, Thank you!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
O man!! Thank you so so so so so so much, I didn't expect that someone would reply me, thought the section was pretty quite, really appreciated man!! I'll try this when I get home, it really means alot to me, Thank you!!

That's what im here for, if you need any other help i'll be glad to help ya with this and anyone else. i haven't compiled yet but i'll attempt it soon :p

PS:even though centos 6 is dead, you can still use with a few adjustments. i also have a ready to get 32bit compiler with a lot of things installed and pre-compiled "by me"
its a compiler i built for another mmo "Last Chaos" where im well known and hated in haha

Reaction score
This server code seems to match the client code!
It might be the first fully leaked client + server available on the internet.

I can compile the server code after some modification.
I'm still trying to compile the client. Hope I can fix it.

The changes will be put here:

Back