Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Datang Online Client Source + Server

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

datang online client source + srv
but i not tested it, its game chinese

download :

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Datang Online Client Source + Server

looks too generic:shaolin monk,guy with fans,guy with sworld,sexy loli female

Reaction score

Lol i like the video and game style ! Will wait someone download and test to see if download.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Really Datang 1? Nice released bro. I have been waiting to try out this nice Chinese game but my Chinese is bad. I hope we can get a section for datang 1 and 2. This kinds of MMORPG are rare for the Western players to test out.
Anyone is trying to set up the server?

Datang 1 MMORPG looks more like hero online, I like the classic looks.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Really Datang 1? Nice released bro. I have been waiting to try out this nice Chinese game but my Chinese is bad. I hope we can get a section for datang 1 and 2. This kinds of MMORPG are rare for the Western players to test out.
Anyone is trying to set up the server?

Datang 1 MMORPG looks more like hero online, I like the classic looks.

yes bro, i found on chinese file sharing, i looks good, classic chinese game.

looks too generic:shaolin monk,guy with fans,guy with sworld,sexy loli female

yes bro 555+

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I cant find any actual gameplay on this MMO on YouTube. It is there anyone willings to translate this game to english?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

I cant find any actual gameplay on this MMO on YouTube. It is there anyone willings to translate this game to english?

you can translate language in this game, this full source for client, if you do not understand your language chinese, google translate bro. hehehe :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

you can translate language in this game, this full source for client, if you do not understand your language chinese, google translate bro. hehehe :D

I see but Google translates always broken but better than nothing :) AnthonyX, can you setup datang 1 too? I have seen you setup datang 2 but the server required 12GB RAM to run with client not good. I wonder how much RAM usage will Datang 1 use.

I can't find any gameplay from YouTube about the upgrades systems for datang 1. I hope it is similar to hero online.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I see but Google translates always broken but better than nothing :) @AnthonyX, can you setup datang 1 too? I have seen you setup datang 2 but the server required 12GB RAM to run with client not good. I wonder how much RAM usage will Datang 1 use.

I can't find any gameplay from YouTube about the upgrades systems for datang 1. I hope it is similar to hero online.

i will take a look on this server files. And report later. I remember this game has source code already in somewhere else from china.
however on datang2, you can optimize the system performance by stop events system in gameserver(looking in start.bat).

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

i will take a look on this server files. And report later. I remember this game has source code already in somewhere else from china.
however on datang2, you can optimize the system performance by stop events system in gameserver(looking in start.bat).

That's meant the server use less RAM if I stopped those events system? I'm currently have 8GB RAM and I hope we can get these two MMORPGs translated and let ragezone community enjoys it :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

AnthonyX, when you setup the server please make some gameplay to YouTube :) because I can't find any gameplay at all :( I love to see the beginning of this MMORPG.

Back