Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release Dev]Icarus Online Unpaker, server emu + sql, tools, launcher, reg script

Reaction score
@silvermain maybe you can use megasyc tool in the mega offical site to Synchronous mega netdisk to your disk.

Tahoma2 can you build the launcher.exe with a version can run under 32-bits?
and my isp can not allow me to connect googlecode.
my command windows show me this:
---------------------------
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>svn checkout
e.com/svn/trunk/ icarus-emu-read-only
svn: E175002: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'http://icarus-emu.google
code.com/svn/trunk'
svn: E175002: OPTIONS of 'http://icarus-emu.googlecode.com/svn/trunk': could not
connect to server ( )
------------------------------------

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Tahoma2 can you build the launcher.exe with a version can run under 32-bits?
and my isp can not allow me to connect googlecode.
my command windows show me this:
---------------------------
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>svn checkout
e.com/svn/trunk/ icarus-emu-read-only
svn: E175002: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'http://icarus-emu.google
code.com/svn/trunk'
svn: E175002: OPTIONS of 'http://icarus-emu.googlecode.com/svn/trunk': could not
connect to server ( )
------------------------------------

on Linux works without errors. Use the latest version of TortoiseSVN.

Reaction score
@Tahoma2 i can't download googlecode,because of my isp,not svn client.i am searching some way to solove this problem ,but not success now.
but i think ,if i am not need source code,i can just download .exe and .dll files in the build folder.it is enough for me.
does the emu server can run well without rely on other code?
and i may need a launcher with under 32-bit ,one of my pc have a GTX750 video card is 32bit,another is win 7-64bit.
I mainly use xp-32bit;maybe i can try to set emu .cfg file or login.xml in client to link to the win7-64bit pc.
i am a poor man,cash is just so-so,two pc are all not well.
====================
adastmin did you update your emu code on mobukom? from in 126 post, does tahoma also join in ? by the way,can You give your project a introduce, what things have been completed?
did you fix the head bug?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Tahoma2 i can't download googlecode,because of my isp,not svn client.i am searching some way to solove this problem ,but not success now.
but i think ,if i am not need source code,i can just download .exe and .dll files in the build folder.it is enough for me.
does the emu server can run well without rely on other code?
and i may need a launcher with under 32-bit ,one of my pc have a GTX750 video card is 32bit,another is win 7-64bit.
I mainly use xp-32bit;maybe i can try to set emu .cfg file or login.xml in client to link to the win7-64bit pc.
i am a poor man,cash is just so-so,two pc are all not well.
====================
@adastmin did you update your emu code on mobukom? from in 126 post, does tahoma also join in ? by the way,can You give your project a introduce, what things have been completed?
did you fix the head bug?

you can't download the SVN? i solved the problem here to download from googlecode.

do this 3 steps:

first: (click on repo-browser)
REMOVED

second: (paste the SVN url)
REMOVED

third: (move the folder)
REMOVED

revision 11? what SVN you are using?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
@ArckLenda thanks for your pic help.because of my ISP service Blockade my network,so i can't download googlecode by svn.
but i can use browser to watch the files,so i download build folder by browser is enough for me.
revison 11 is another icarus emu project in mobukom.com.
Tahoma2 you had give the r5 icarus emu,it suit to the client version is 1.5.49,
how can we update our version to 1.5.49?can you give the update patch?
maybe the full client is bigger.we need some patch.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the client is outdated, but should work. last updated on 31.12.2014

Reaction score
@DarkAng3l19 thanks for your reply.because of my ISP,i can't download code from googlecode.com.
can you upload the emu's all source code and build folder to mega?
in my googlecode's Source/Browse/Source path: ,i did not find some link like "Download zip". Tahoma2 why this client is outdated,you mean 1.5.48 is out of time?
1.5.49 is lastest? if you are free ,maybe can you upload the update patchs to mega if the 1.5.48 client is not suit to your R5 EMU.

Back