Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Dungeon Fighter Online Newer Serverfiles + Client + Tutorials

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro, is that the same resource from 52pojie.net? I dunno why I can't start the server by using it. would you love to add my QQ number and tell me about the details? 3129153970, thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok. Im downloading the files (23 hours left). I will try to run the server and see what i can do. Is anyone interested in working on this? For translation and upcoming problems

Make a discord server and I'll hop in. I've never played this game but I'm a reverse engineer in general. Since this game is very popular in the SEA region I'm pretty sure we can find some modding tools to make some fun stuff, if the server contains scripts I can code some fun events too.

I'm willing to bet the client doesn't work on Windows 10 because BlackCipher is probably not updated. We can either update it manually or bypass it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make a discord server and I'll hop in. I've never played this game but I'm a reverse engineer in general. Since this game is very popular in the SEA region I'm pretty sure we can find some modding tools to make some fun stuff, if the server contains scripts I can code some fun events too.

I'm willing to bet the client doesn't work on Windows 10 because BlackCipher is probably not updated. We can either update it manually or bypass it.

Yes, you're right. There are some testers in China said that it only can be running in Windows 7 or lower, tried on Windows 10 but failed, and the server side software is a virtual machine configuration and a vmdk file running at CentOS. That's all I know, but the server software seems like it was a mirror from an actual Dungeon Fighter Online server which is not confirmed.

And also, here is a discord server, it has no member, join or not is up to you guys:

Or I can join yours it doesn't
matter

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, you're right. There are some testers in China said that it only can be running in Windows 7 or lower, tried on Windows 10 but failed, and the server side software is a virtual machine configuration and a vmdk file running at CentOS. That's all I know, but the server software seems like it was a mirror from an actual Dungeon Fighter Online server which is not confirmed

Usually if it's riddled with Korean comments on the binary files or on the cmd output/print output, then it's probably a official server leak. If it's a recent leak (2016ish), there should also be a NGServer file as well (Nexon's AntiCheat)

Fixing client files to boot up in w10 are usually easy. 90% of the time it's the fault of an outdated Anti cheat system

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Usually if it's riddled with Korean comments on the binary files or on the cmd output/print output, then it's probably a official server leak. If it's a recent leak (2016ish), there should also be a NGServer file as well (Nexon's AntiCheat)

Fixing client files to boot up in w10 are usually easy. 90% of the time it's the fault of an outdated Anti cheat system

Have you finished the downloading progress? Let me show you a picture if I can find the files of mine

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you finished the downloading progress? Let me show you a picture if I can find the files of mine

Nah, I'm too noob when it comes to setting up networking, never really used Linux as well, but I'm great in x86 assembly for the client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nah, I'm too noob when it comes to setting up networking, never really used Linux as well, but I'm great in x86 assembly for the client

Cool, I dunno about setting up the network either

Ohhh poop. That looks like a Custom MsgBox.

Looks like you're going to have to run the application on Microsoft AppLocale to restore the chinese string then.

I read the Chinese msgbox, it said "Could not get the information from the game server, please contact the tech support for more information". You need a tool to login.

WireShark - [Release] Dungeon Fighter Online Newer Serverfiles + Client + Tutorials - RaGEZONE Forums

WireShark - [Release] Dungeon Fighter Online Newer Serverfiles + Client + Tutorials - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This is the backend server screenshot, and also, I found another one of these DFO server files and client: , code:f4yl
It does also support Windows 7 only.

And let's talk on discord, NukedBart#9688

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Using a Windows 7 VM, it's working but the interfaces' language is Chinese

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have uploaded the private server files to mediafire in their entirety in one simple download.

I do not know how to make them work but maybe someone else can figure it out. Enjoy.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm bumping this just to make a small reminder that we have a development discord server here :
There is 2 goals now.

A) Making the client work on W10
B) Figuring out a method to unpack NA's Script.PVF for the sole purouse of translating the in-game text for CN's Script.PVF

it looks like NPKs are universal, so we should be able to swap the NPKs from NA to CN client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
English voice pack if anyone interesting

From this forum:

Seem they have translation for kDnF, but all link dead.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Preview Ingame Screenshot

View attachment 164925View attachment 164924View attachment 164926View attachment 164927View attachment 164928

Link:
extraction code: ve9m
Kindly mirror
Enjoy
Oh my god, at a glance, this game reminds me of the game "名将三国" (released by The9).Looking at this game, it's about 60% similar to 名将三国, I really miss that game but I can't find the source code for it!
I made a request for a long time about the game "名将三国", it's here, but still no results.
-> http://forum.ragezone.com/f861/request-tinh-vau-online-world-1163668/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

So it's been a while, and I'm glad to say that after 3 months in development from the discord server. We have successfully been able to make a Private Server for Dungeon and Fighter.
The server is going to be called "Awakendend DNF" and we are currently in closed beta. Invites will be sent via discord.

We're looking for people who are heavily experienced in DNF/DFO gameplay, especially in the technical aspects as we're working to fix out all the bugs and translating the client back to English. Please let me know if you are interested in joining the Closed Beta

Here's a video to show that we got the server working, with the client mostly translated to English

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

So it's been a while, and I'm glad to say that after 3 months in development from the discord server. We have successfully been able to make a Private Server for Dungeon and Fighter.
The server is going to be called "Awakendend DNF" and we are currently in closed beta. Invites will be sent via discord.

We're looking for people who are heavily experienced in DNF/DFO gameplay, especially in the technical aspects as we're working to fix out all the bugs and translating the client back to English. Please let me know if you are interested in joining the Closed Beta

Here's a video to show that we got the server working, with the client mostly translated to English
Im interested i can do translation and can helo figure out bugs but i dont have experience on the game DNF i played the latest one but only for few weeks on it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm proud to announce that after 8+ months of doing massive research on the files provided here, our team will be launching the first ever DFO Private server in English. The team I joined in is a wonderful team that were very passionate into making this possible and within rough and happy times, we finally made it thru. You can see more information on our server here:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f115/dfo-dnf-awakened-dungeon-fighter-1191399/#post9047168

We hope to see you there. Open Beta starts in October 16.
I want to thank everyone that has helped out during these times.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
With the modding tools and server software, how moddable and customizable is dnf/dfo? I am very curious about the potential of what can be achieved.

There official game has removed or moved around so much of the content... Can all of it be utilized?

I looked at the modding tool linked above but there appears to be no documentation.

Last edited:
Back