Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Dungeon Fighter Online Newer Serverfiles + Client + Tutorials

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi! I am running the server on centos and have been able to ping from the virtual machine into the host and back, but the client crashes on startup and im not sure if im doing something wrong. thanks for the attention in advance.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

head over to the discord development channel for updates

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you tell me the link to the discord channel invitation?
certainly! it is . you can find it on page 2 of this thread. setting things up is usually straightforward, but i suggest reading all previous comments on this post as well as on the discord if you re looking to understand the current stage of the development process, as well as the challenges the development team has gone through.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
certainly! it is . you can find it on page 2 of this thread. setting things up is usually straightforward, but i suggest reading all previous comments on this post as well as on the discord if you re looking to understand the current stage of the development process, as well as the challenges the development team has gone through.
The link I already found on the previous page, but it's an expired invitation.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No problem, try this one

Back