Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Elora Raid / Tales of Radiance [VM] Linux + Video

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any idea why when I try to create an account I keep getting a random 32 password and keeps saying that user/pass are incorect? I'm using the new files.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Any idea why when I try to create an account I keep getting a random 32 password and keeps saying that user/pass are incorect? I'm using the new files.
Double check your setup there is a new database for it you must execute the query xkd0.sql for the db on MySQL. You also need to modify the IP on config.lua & user_panel.lua changed 192.168.24.114:82 into 192.168.200.129:89
I will be checking it will post progress here just woke up :dancemental:

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
usually in database theres a table that says user/role/character etc and there you edit the diamonds then you have to reload the server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I followed the tutorial with making the server, the port is 82 on the new files, edited all the ip's (server+apk) and no luck logging in or registering. Tried to login with an account already made but atill no luck. In the user panel file I saw something with register.php that I could not find on the server files, maybe thata the issue.

Reaction score
I followed the tutorial with making the server, the port is 82 on the new files, edited all the ip's (server+apk) and no luck logging in or registering. Tried to login with an account already made but atill no luck. In the user panel file I saw something with register.php Make this login.php on user_panel.lua that I could not find on the server files, maybe thata the issue.

IP on the APK on new files 192.168.24.114:82 <- must changed this if you used the VM IP is 192.168.200.129:89 <- port 89

On New Files APK Android
\assets\src\config.lua <-- changed IP here 192.168.200.129:89
\assets\src\game\login\view\user_panel.lua <-- changed IP here set 192.168.200.129:89

On VM home/game/config.php set
$lizi_hostname = '127.0.0.1';
$lizi_username = 'root';
$lizi_password = 'zgymw.com';

CREATE xkd0 as Database
EXECUTE xkd0.sql on xkd0 database

And your login is now fixed :dancemental:

You can just applied that login fixed on the VM and used the default Android APK just extract and use only the user_panel.lua from the new files. You must dec-enc it using the tool.

Set on apktool.yml to fixed the sound ingame

Code:
doNotCompress:
- arsc
- png
- assets/getui_popup_bg.9.png
- jpg
- mp4
- mp3
- zip
- json
- lua
- luac

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
IP on the APK on new files 192.168.24.114:82 <- must changed this if you used the VM IP is 192.168.200.129:89 <- port 89

On New Files APK Android
\assets\src\config.lua <-- changed IP here 192.168.200.129:89
\assets\src\game\login\view\user_panel.lua <-- changed IP here set 192.168.200.129:89

On VM home/game/config.php set
$lizi_hostname = '127.0.0.1';
$lizi_username = 'root';
$lizi_password = 'zgymw.com';

CREATE xkd0 as Database
EXECUTE xkd0.sql on xkd0 database

And your login is now fixed :dancemental:

need tutorial video for new server

1. you overwrite the old file server to the new file server? i test replace but server can't run
2. where login mysql with navicat (failt connection) ? or use manual command linux ? i test manual
WireShark - [Release] Elora Raid / Tales of Radiance [VM] Linux + Video - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
need tutorial video for new server

1. you overwrite the old file server to the new file server? i test replace but server can't run
2. where login mysql with navicat (failt connection) ? or use manual command linux ? i test manual
WireShark - [Release] Elora Raid / Tales of Radiance [VM] Linux + Video - RaGEZONE Forums
I dont override the files still use the VM just applied the fixes from the server and apk on new files.

I did provide the mysql information for the VM on first post. I dont used the server files from the new files.

If you used all the files on new server files you must check all .cfg, .php, replace all your IP and databased password check first post for info.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have unpacked all .lua on the client, then what should I do sir

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you please give an example of one file that has been translated, i will do the rest

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi... ohm im not really good with app and stuff so just here to ask : Is there any available private sever of Elora's Raid using ENGLISH as main language ? <3

Reaction score
hi... ohm im not really good with app and stuff so just here to ask : Is there any available private sever of Elora's Raid using ENGLISH as main language ? <3
Theres no english private server yet. I am planning to open one but this may take time the only available assets is in chinese. still finding a way to get the full english assets from official elora english server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to change IP in client(APK)
Double check your setup there is a new database for it you must execute the query xkd0.sql for the db on MySQL. You also need to modify the IP on config.lua & user_panel.lua changed 192.168.24.114:82 into 192.168.200.129:89
I will be checking it will post progress here just woke up :dancemental:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,anyone know how to install new server with fix ? i extract new server but cant see vmware,just server files and apk xD

Back