Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Elora Raid / Tales of Radiance [VM] Linux + Video

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ok tks

sorry sir but i make my ip is 192.168.200.131:82 how can i change my ip in apk sir ?

my gm recharge didnt work it said 充值connect_failed how to fix this

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i dont know any things about api sir so how can i make an api please help thanks sir.
i see an api in ww.tao.cc in gm. Is that api relate to the api you said sir ?
i change ip in api in gm and it said

Warning: require(/env.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www.tao.cc/_init.php on line 7 Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/env.php' (include_path='.:/www/server/php/56/lib/php') in /home/www.tao.cc/_init.php on line 7

how to fix this sir

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = WireShark; 9063004] tìm config.lua và user_panel.lua trong APK modifiy IP ở đó.

Đối với GM Panel, bạn cần tạo một API để thanh toán. [/ QUOTE]
new server when I restart the server all will not be saved and will have to start again, do you get this error?

Reaction score
[QUOTE = WireShark; 9063004] tìm config.lua và user_panel.lua trong APK modifiy IP ở đó.

Đối với GM Panel, bạn cần tạo một API để thanh toán. [/ QUOTE]
new server when I restart the server all will not be saved and will have to start again, do you get this error?
I dont have that error. The restart on the bash cmd is not literally restart it will unproperly shutdown your VM machine thats why you the data is not saved.

You can instruct how to use lua file decompression tool. Thanks!
translate it

u3Jj5j0 - [Release] Elora Raid / Tales of Radiance [VM] Linux + Video - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
why i change my data in role in sszg_dev_1 in phpadmin the data doesnt save sir ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
:rolleyes:Man do you have tool of this link , thanks in advance

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone sell this commercial version of Eloras? I need to buy the standard and most complete version.
Please feel free to contact me (Facebook)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone sell this commercial version of Eloras? I need to buy the standard and most complete version.
Please feel free to contact me (discord) or facebook or telegarm

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi.. too bad the GM panel on new server files is not working or i tried but can't get it to work.

But i found work around to enable level up VIP via database.

1. First you should play and finish the initial quest then exit the game
2. Then stop the server with ./ctl.sh stop , this way the server will save your progress to the database
3. Open table role_ext and edit the data column
4. Search for m_vip and change the number in circle to 13
5. Save and upload to table role_ext
6. Start the server and login , congrats now you are VIP Lv 13

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here it is, it's what I needed, I've been looking for this version for a long time. But... i have fully downloaded, edited Vmware IP, edited APK IP, I got into the game, but can't register or login. maybe i have not generated the correct SQL, can anyone help me. I'm Vietnamese, I'm not familiar with CentOS, Please.

Đây rồi, nó là điều tôi cần, tôi đã tìm phiên bản này rất lâu. Nhưng ... tôi đã tải đầy đủ, đã chỉnh sửa IP Vmware, chỉnh sửa IP APK, tôi đã vào được trò chơi, nhưng không đăng ký hay đăng nhập được. có thể tôi chưa tạo SQL đúng không, ai giúp tôi với. tôi là người Việt Nam, tôi không quen sử dụng CentOS, Làm ơn.
Here it is, it's what I needed, I've been looking for this version for a long time. But... i have fully downloaded, edited Vmware IP, edited APK IP, I got into the game, but can't register or login. maybe i have not generated the correct SQL, can anyone help me. I'm Vietnamese, I'm not familiar with CentOS, Please.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have elora's raid full version file..as well as the linux version of elora's raid 5 element nuwa + horcrux skills..if interested please contact me thank you

Back