Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Latest EVEmu Compile (07/18/2015)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You also wouldn't happen to know of an Apoc client sitting in some secret part of the web or your hard-drive, would you?

'fraid not, I used to have one but I deleted it ages ago.

Not really interested in joining a project, far too busy these days, just thought I'd toss the patcher out since I had it.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
'fraid not, I used to have one but I deleted it ages ago.

Not really interested in joining a project, far too busy these days, just thought I'd toss the patcher out since I had it.

Same boat as me with the client.

No worries, best of luck with whatever else you're working on, :).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
looks like Crucible client v360229 is the most likely candidate for clients i have. Evemu would be a decent starting point for source code aswell.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that's where I'm up to as well, 360229, DB and server. Looks like unless we manage to source a client we may have to just work with Crucible.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i looked up the patch numbers of the other clients i have but they are a bit to old i think.
6.32.197121 Tyrannis <-- this was the only other option i was thinking of but would need to start over on opcodes don't think there's documentation on this.
4.10.45017 Trinity
1.11.1754 Castor

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Those who know... know what this is :)

2015.09.17.02.46.42 - [Release] Latest EVEmu Compile (07/18/2015) - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm in Apoc... I got past the login to create char... next stop... the ships!

Slowly tweaking my DB to perfection. This will take some time.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Eyes bleeding work here folks!

I got here after some hours of code review and DB building based on code:

2015.09.18.04.53.14 - [Release] Latest EVEmu Compile (07/18/2015) - RaGEZONE Forums

Then after more hours I got here:
2015.09.18.04.59.48 - [Release] Latest EVEmu Compile (07/18/2015) - RaGEZONE Forums

Sorry for the clutter just showing off how amazing the game is with no stupid ambulations! Apoc or go home.

I'll open a development thread soon so no more unaffiliated updates here.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi.

Whenever I try running eve-server.exe alone, or via Evemu Panel it crashes.

Is the .exe corrupted in any way?

Last edited:
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Did you follow all the instructions in the original post? If so, do you get an error message?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, thank you for the reply. :)

I have followed the instructions. Actually I had this running back when it was first released eon's ago, I just thought I would give it another go. I actually made a video on how to setup your own server (Justallinoneresource) using the exact same files. The only difference is the compiled eve-server.exe which you have for download.

The eve-server.exe is crashing when started.

My system is all up to date, I have used the fixes such as xinput1_3.dll, and so on but nothing. The .exe crashes.

I run other servers for other games from here with no problems such as STO, WOW, and just thought I would add this into the mix.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I figured it out, it was a bad libmysql.dll file which has been causing the crash. I compiled my own version of the latest build from Github, and it's working fine now.

Here is the link for the updated version of EVEmu:

Just remember all the work, and thank you goes too FallenFate (I only found the problem, and updated it), and those other fine folks who have worked on this from the beginning.

Please follow the install instruction created by FallenFate in his first post. Also he has provided good install instructions in this updated .rar file.

Good luck everyone.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, I figured it out, it was a bad libmysql.dll file which has been causing the crash. I compiled my own version of the latest build from Github, and it's working fine now.

Here is the link for the updated version of EVEmu:

Just remember all the work, and thank you goes too FallenFate (I only found the problem, and updated it), and those other fine folks who have worked on this from the beginning.

Please follow the install instruction created by FallenFate in his first post. Also he has provided good install instructions in this updated .rar file.

Good luck everyone.

Which GitHub repository did you compile from? Were there many updates after my compile? Just curious if there are more out there which are being updated more often than the official one, which pretty much has no progression.

Reaction score
st-m4il fallenfate

The only Client link I can find for E.V.E P.r.e.m.i.u.m S.e.t.u.p 8.5.4.7.6 A.p.o.c.r.y.p.h.a P.C. download ( 1.9 GB ).
Someone needs to download it and upload to mega.nz or some such site.

Direct Link

You're welcome!

Presuming you can still utilize for server side.
Sorry, haven't really looked into this project. Nor have I played the game.

There was "additional work" done beyond what was done in the original github code 2 lines up.
You'll find that here:

and here:

Last edited:
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@st-m4il @fallenfate

The only Client link I can find for E.V.E P.r.e.m.i.u.m S.e.t.u.p 8.5.4.7.6 A.p.o.c.r.y.p.h.a P.C. download ( 1.9 GB ).
Someone needs to download it and upload to mega.nz or some such site.

Direct Link

You're welcome!

Presuming you can still utilize for server side.
Sorry, haven't really looked into this project. Nor have I played the game.

There was "additional work" done beyond what was done in the original github code 2 lines up.
You'll find that here:

and here:

Thanks for the hunting down a client! Hopefully we can utilise the client, but I haven't heard from @st-m4il in a while, so not sure about their progress. You should totally take a look at some videos of the game, you might enjoy the science-fiction tactics it uses in terms of ship configurations, :). I'll download this (will take 3 hours :S) and make a mega.nz mirror so we can keep it backed up.

And it'd be cool to have development for this take off so we can all benefit from another great community game.

Reactions: DNC
Reaction score
Thanks for the hunting down a client! Hopefully we can utilise the client, but I haven't heard from @st-m4il in a while, so not sure about their progress. You should totally take a look at some videos of the game, you might enjoy the science-fiction tactics it uses in terms of ship configurations, :). I'll download this (will take 3 hours :S) and make a mega.nz mirror so we can keep it backed up.

And it'd be cool to have development for this take off so we can all benefit from another great community game.

Who has a copy of the database file that isn't available for download?
The one that matches the github is unavailable.

DATABASE INSTALLATION GUIDE:
=============================
1. Download official EVE database dump:

Unpack it - you should get file with ".sql" extension.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Who has a copy of the database file that isn't available for download?
The one that matches the github is unavailable.

DATABASE INSTALLATION GUIDE:
=============================
1. Download official EVE database dump:

Unpack it - you should get file with ".sql" extension.

Stand-by, found a source... hopefully it's all the .sql files we need, will upload to a mega.nz mirror afterwards.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@DNC This is the mirror of the .sql files I located. Hopefully it's everything, spent a while just finding THAT, lol...

Back