Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Latest EVEmu Compile (07/18/2015)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys if you want to go even beyond Crucible use this source as a base:

It supports a newer client than the main branch.

If you really want to go with Apoc (what I did) here is a GIT that works with a lot of features:

I hope that database works, I did a ton of manual work to build mine, would have been so nice to download and go :p

I have moved on to my EverQuest Emulator so this is on archive for now.

Reactions: DNC
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Guys if you want to go even beyond Crucible use this source as a base:

It supports a newer client than the main branch.

If you really want to go with Apoc (what I did) here is a GIT that works with a lot of features:

I hope that database works, I did a ton of manual work to build mine, would have been so nice to download and go :p

I have moved on to my EverQuest Emulator so this is on archive for now.

A shame to see you switch, hopefully we see you back again one day leading the EVE charge, :). Enjoy the EQE development!

Would you be able to verify if the SQL I found and posted above is suitable for the Apoc client, or if not, what tables or fields are missing?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The source I linked above comes with base SQL files but no data. You can compare with that.

The easiest way to tell is to launcher your server after you compile and configure it, if the output looks like this:

08:08:10 S Log: Opened logfile '../log/log_14-10-2015-08-08.log'.
08:08:10 D Log: Log system initiated
08:08:10 L main: EVEmu 0.7-trunk
08:08:10 L server init:
Supported Client: EVE-EVE-RELEASE@ccp
Version 6.14
Build 101786
MachoNet 219
08:08:10 L server init: Loading server configuration...
08:08:10 S server init: Log settings loaded from ../etc/log.ini
08:08:10 S server init: Opened log file ../log/eve-server.log
08:08:10 L dbcore: Connecting to
DB: evemu
server: 127.0.0.1:3306
user: eve
08:08:10 S server init: TCP listener started on port 26001.
08:08:10 L server init: Creating services.
08:08:11 L Station DB: Loading Solar systems:
08:08:12 L Station DB: Storing solar system data Done
08:08:12 L server init: Priming cached objects.
08:08:34 L server init: finished priming
08:08:38 L server init: Init done.

Your SQL and configs are good :) Notice the version: Build 101786 this is the client required.
DNC linked the even older client you want this client for any cool Apoc server:

Finally this is a great source of Apoc server information and I used it extensively, most of the file links here don't work but for your own support on any bugs or errors it has some invaluable reading:

You need the bluepatcher posted previous on here for the Apoc client and edit client files just like the crucible one to get connected. Also remember unless you modify your hosts file Apoc will not connect local, you must host the server on a different system.

There I gave you everything except my database :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which GitHub repository did you compile from? Were there many updates after my compile? Just curious if there are more out there which are being updated more often than the official one, which pretty much has no progression.

Not that I'm aware of. I didn't check the date but I've come to see I was missing some bonehead Microsoft installs. Everything turned out okay with your release after I decided to install vscommunity 2015.

Still shaking my head on that one.

This auto-patcher should work for Apoc:

Thanks Ness199X.

Man you are something, very bright.

Hi.

Does anyone have the current compiled server files for the "Apoc" version? For some reason or other I am getting compile errors up the whazoo here.

I'm not all that bright as to understanding what the error codes actually mean. If anyone can help out here I would really appreciate it.

Cheers.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@mikesla (Are you JustAllInOneResource that I've been talking to on YouTube by any chance, lol?)

I'm attempting a compile but getting errors as well.

EDIT: Fixed a bunch of errors, but now stuck with these. Got any assistance @st-m4il? :). I need the AccountPkts.h and I'm not sure how to get around it trying to build the tinyxml library in as 32-bit for my 64-bit OS... already tried checking Linker settings, platform type and additional options and they're all set for x64, :/.

Code:
Error    6    error LNK1112: module machine type 'X86' conflicts with target machine type 'x64'    E:\ServerDev\EVEMU\apocrypha\server\build\src\xmlpktgen\tinyxml.lib(tinystr.obj)    xmlpktgen
Error    7    error MSB6006: "cmd.exe" exited with code 9009.    C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets    151    6    eve-common
Error    10    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'packets/AccountPkts.h': No such file or directory    E:\ServerDev\EVEMU\apocrypha\server\evemu_apocrypha-master\include\eve-server\EVEServerPCH.h    94    1    eve-server

The Crucible build doesn't have any compile errors, so if we progress into adding features back in (I need to learn some C++ first) it's probably the easiest access point to getting it all running.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@mikesla (Are you JustAllInOneResource that I've been talking to on YouTube by any chance, lol?)

I'm attempting a compile but getting errors as well.

EDIT: Fixed a bunch of errors, but now stuck with these. Got any assistance @st-m4il? :). I need the AccountPkts.h and I'm not sure how to get around it trying to build the tinyxml library in as 32-bit for my 64-bit OS... already tried checking Linker settings, platform type and additional options and they're all set for x64, :/.

Code:
Error    6    error LNK1112: module machine type 'X86' conflicts with target machine type 'x64'    E:\ServerDev\EVEMU\apocrypha\server\build\src\xmlpktgen\tinyxml.lib(tinystr.obj)    xmlpktgen
Error    7    error MSB6006: "cmd.exe" exited with code 9009.    C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets    151    6    eve-common
Error    10    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'packets/AccountPkts.h': No such file or directory    E:\ServerDev\EVEMU\apocrypha\server\evemu_apocrypha-master\include\eve-server\EVEServerPCH.h    94    1    eve-server

The Crucible build doesn't have any compile errors, so if we progress into adding features back in (I need to learn some C++ first) it's probably the easiest access point to getting it all running.

That would be Me Fallen. :)

Oh Okay, I just tried getting online, and this would be the reason for the server being down. I have to say your are doing some good work here, please keep it up.

The Apoch version is very outdated, and I have tried several times with different versions, and they all have failed miserably. The unfortunate part of this is the only thing at the moment I am understanding is the word "Error", everything else it is throwing at me is a bit bewildering (having to learn from scratch can be a strain).

I only wish I could help.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That would be Me Fallen. :)

Oh Okay, I just tried getting online, and this would be the reason for the server being down. I have to say your are doing some good work here, please keep it up.

The Apoch version is very outdated, and I have tried several times with different versions, and they all have failed miserably. The unfortunate part of this is the only thing at the moment I am understanding is the word "Error", everything else it is throwing at me is a bit bewildering (having to learn from scratch can be a strain).

I only wish I could help.

If you want to buddy up to help this become a community project (this is my end goal), you're welcome to try learning C++ with me. It'd be cool to have someone else in the fold learning as well. I believe there's Python perhaps in there as well...

What reason are you thinking for which server being down? I don't host anything so I'm a little confused by that statement, haha. But yeah, I think I might just run with the Crucible build in my original post. No sense (for me) spending time trying to fix compiling one version when a newer version compiles just fine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you want to buddy up to help this become a community project (this is my end goal), you're welcome to try learning C++ with me. It'd be cool to have someone else in the fold learning as well. I believe there's Python perhaps in there as well...

I'll see what I can do, I would like to see a working copy for everyone too use. It seems that many have taken on this project, and just dropped away from the scene.

What reason are you thinking for which server being down? I don't host anything so I'm a little confused by that statement, haha.

Oh, so you are not the server I was testing on. It appears this particular server has allot working on it, far more than I have ever seen on a private server. Unfortunately it's down. I thought for a second it was yours.

Here is the Forum Link:

But yeah, I think I might just run with the Crucible build in my original post. No sense (for me) spending time trying to fix compiling one version when a newer version compiles just fine.

I agree, no point in wasting your time on the Apoch version. Crucible is the way to go. :)

Here is the Latest EveEmu Editor. It's a little bit different from the one I use using.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@mikesla Nah, I don't run Alasiya, that guy doesn't help anyone in the scene. The history is this, there were a few people working on EVEMU. One left randomly. The other two had some massive argument about which direction to take development of the source code. One person said 'duck it' and took the source, made improvements and fixes and refuses to assist by providing even small quantities of source code (I asked, repeatedly, stating this was for LEARNING and the COMMUNITY). The other guy just sits around and doesn't work on it any more. So we're stuck with one guy who knows what he's doing (seemingly) and... that's it.

I'm just someone who found the source, saw that the guy running Alasiya does NOT want to help anyone else with source code nor release his to benefit everyone, so I made a compile so some people can at least see it running locally. So I'd be starting from scratch in terms of learning, but this is something I want everyone to use to learn from, it'd be great if anyone banded together to work on it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@mikesla Nah, I don't run Alasiya, that guy doesn't help anyone in the scene. The history is this, there were a few people working on EVEMU. One left randomly. The other two had some massive argument about which direction to take development of the source code. One person said 'duck it' and took the source, made improvements and fixes and refuses to assist by providing even small quantities of source code (I asked, repeatedly, stating this was for LEARNING and the COMMUNITY). The other guy just sits around and doesn't work on it any more. So we're stuck with one guy who knows what he's doing (seemingly) and... that's it.

Oh okay. I didn't think it to be that serious, but then again people will be people. Ego's always seem to destroy more than it helps to achieve unfortunately.

I'm just someone who found the source, saw that the guy running Alasiya does NOT want to help anyone else with source code nor release his to benefit everyone.

That is my impressions as well. Too bad he doesn't wish to do something decent for the community. I can't understand why keeping something like this to one's self to be in any way rewarding.... Oh well, each to his/her own I guess.

so I made a compile so some people can at least see it running locally. So I'd be starting from scratch in terms of learning, but this is something I want everyone to use to learn from, it'd be great if anyone banded together to work on it.

Which is why I am willing to help you as much as I can. I know at the moment I can only help with finding, and reporting bugs at the moment. As far as learning C++ is going to be a real chore for me since I have no experience in coding at all, and if anything I might be more of a hindrance too you overall.

From what I have read on this forum, there are many very smart people here (Like Yourself) who do care enough to figure things out, share their work, and get along together without too many problems. Be nice to see everyone get on board with it but that I think is allot too ask.

Thanks Fallen_Fate for the work you have done so far, I really do appreciate your time, and effort.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ fallenfate

Regarding:

If you are going to stick with Crucible guess what.. your going to need HIS help.

He knows a few things your going to need to know. You have the same base he did to work with so why do you want anymore source? What you really want is the knowledge he has about the missing structures and opcodes.

Don't ask him for source, ask him for advice, at this point your just starting out, make friends not enemies or your going spend way more time on this than you need to.

He had a very good reason to break and has every right to his own code.

This is already way off topic.

Reaction score
I have not even attempted downloading source code.
My primary goal when I came to this thread was to help find a client, not to work on this project.
I watched the videos on youtube and this isn't even my type of game.
Seeing as st-m4il is out, all the referencing to other peoples code, and no one "at this point" having the skill set required to do the work.
I'm not looking to be the only one on the project with coding skills.
As such, I'm not going to work on this, but I will keep an eye out for helping answer questions. As long as they're put into the proper section and detailed.

fallenfate

Regarding your errors.
Code:

Error 6: Make sure your dependencies are 32 bit or 64 bit. Set your source code accordingly and build in the environment you have dependencies for.
Error 7: One of the pre/post build Events is either not configured properly; perhaps windows environment settings not configured properly; paths to files/folders are not correct; script/bat files not proper for your environment; etc. You'll need to find the build event causing the error and determine which is causing this to flag as an error.
Error 10: Make sure your individual project settings are flagged to use pre-compiled headers where expected. If it is set to use pre-compiled headers and they are not available, you may have to change the settings to "create" the pre-compiled headers and then rebuild with this set to "create", afterwards change it back to "use" pre-compiled headers and rebuild with this set to "use" pre-compiled headers.

Again, without examining the code [Mention=316279]st-4mil[/Mention] has a better idea what your issue is.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't want to support this either.

If your having problems with the CMAKE versions of Apoc. Here is an easy to compile older version:

Here are the exact instructions to compile:

You can skip as it's not needed, just follow the rest.

Pro Tip: Always look for EVEVersion.h (location moved among sources so do a search) to see what client to use. This one uses

//supported client is the Apocrypha client build 101786

This one has working asteroids (you need to spawn them) and you can work your way up the GIT repo to add a lot more features. Like the mining laser, enemies, etc.

Good luck.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the support regarding questions, DNC st-m4il, :).

As for the source comments, oh I totally understand him wanting to keep his hands on his source, since he developed it, I just mean it'd be nice if his reasons for doing it involved the community at large. And I like to learn by aiming to get one particular game function working, having fixed source for it, thinking how I'd do it, experimenting, and using the fixed source as reference. That's why I was mentioning the whole 'not even one page' of source or whatever I did say lol, just because even if it was one function, such as mining asteroids actually grabbing the data type and adding it to inventory, that would be cool and greatly appreciated as it'd kick-start figuring out how much of a mess this will turn out to be. It's cool to see how someone who knows what they're doing does things as a reference point.

But yeah if I do need advice about where to look at such (which is likely) I'll be down to ask him. Not out to make enemies, I just normally break code down first before I seek advice, :).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't want to support this either.

If your having problems with the CMAKE versions of Apoc. Here is an easy to compile older version:

Here are the exact instructions to compile:

You can skip as it's not needed, just follow the rest.

Pro Tip: Always look for EVEVersion.h (location moved among sources so do a search) to see what client to use. This one uses

This one has working asteroids (you need to spawn them) and you can work your way up the GIT repo to add a lot more features. Like the mining laser, enemies, etc.

Good luck.

Thank You for the links.

Unfortunately I have already tried to compile that version, and unfortunately I have svcommunity 2015 installed, not the 2008 version.

What I do find interesting is that there are no compiles out there on the web somewhere hiding already. You swear people once they compile something they lock it away in a safe somewhere... Just odd.

Reaction score
Interesting source, I got the latest trunk from eveemu github to compile easily, one of the most noticeable issues I have seen is that mining is broken.

Mining asteroids with the civilian laser also produces error, server console saying could not mine from asteroid.

01:30:43 W MiningLaser::DoCycle(): Somehow MiningLaser could not extract ore from current target asteroid 'Condensed Scordite' (id 140000314)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Interesting source, I got the latest trunk from eveemu github to compile easily, one of the most noticeable issues I have seen is that mining is broken.

Mining asteroids with the civilian laser also produces error, server console saying could not mine from asteroid.

01:30:43 W MiningLaser::DoCycle(): Somehow MiningLaser could not extract ore from current target asteroid 'Condensed Scordite' (id 140000314)

Interesting. Good to read you have compiled that particular build.

There is an earlier post which mentions that more things can be added too Apoch than what can be added into the Crucible Build.

Maybe Fallenfate will take a look at it.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah I've noticed in my build as well that mining is broken. It's on my list of things to investigate but as I'm still learning code all I have is optimism that I'll possibly get it working. This release was more so people could see it's possible to get working in the hopes of having some knowledgeable people band together, and I could help when I've got more of C++/Python under my belt, but in the meantime host a website and forums for it.

Let me know if you do get mining working and how you achieved it, as it'll help me immensely by pointing me in the right direction in terms of breaking the code structure apart, :).

Back