Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Latest EVEmu Compile (07/18/2015)

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
All working now thank god, so now to populate some things into the game, it's mighty lonely coming out of Jita 4 moon 4 and seeing nothing flying around and also must populate roids I always did love the mining side of the game

You aint joking either manual did some how end up on the fire but luckily I was able to salvage step 10 and rescue what was driving me insane the auto updater.

Well, just so you know, as per the first post (the link no longer functions), mining doesn't actually function. A lot of things don't function at the moment, this was mostly done as a courtesy for the community to experience the fact it is happening however, however cumbersome the code may be, by a few people (being AlTahir and Zyenathalous) and might want to help contribute to code. It's a great game and it's a shame more people don't assist in the development efforts. If I knew even a lick of C++/C#/Python I would assist them, but all I could do was compile this as a 'call to arms' so to speak, and see if anyone could help it grow quicker.

This build is faaar behind what Zyenathalous is working on, and he also has a test server up that he encourages playing in to test and look for problems. I believe mining is in it?

Best to ask how you can help his project grow, and for anyone with knowledge of code, maybe you could lend a hand?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh hell yea im all about the mining and would be willing to help any way I can including @Zyenathalous on this :) and of course @AlTahir

Sign me up

I dont code but would be willing to lend in other ways, high speed fibre connection to the net for uploads.

P.s if your ever bored or looking to spice things a little I find my site cheers just for the music :)

... THIS IS NOT A PLUG I LIKE MUSIC SHARING, ITS CALMING

Last edited:
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh hell yea im all about the mining and would be willing to help any way I can including @Zyenathalous on this :)

Sign me up

I dont code but would be willing to lend in other ways, high speed fibre connection to the net for uploads

He might not visit here often, you can visit his community at and find their IRC chat details within as well. Currently there are 10 people online on his server.

Do check out the game Astrox though!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mining doesn't actually function.
Mining on EVEmu is unfinished. It works, but there are lots of things that are missing (partial cycle processing, correct target filtering, proper resource processing methods and so on). It doesn't require too much of a re-write, just the general logic correction.

This build is faaar behind what @Zyenathalous is working on, and he also has a test server up that he encourages playing in to test and look for problems. I believe mining is in it?

More-less. It's still unfinished, though, as the way it's handled there is different from how EVEmu does it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any particular reason that a normal player account gets 6 quadrillion billion isk and aug in their accounts :)

NVM I found out why now ...

<!-- <startBalance>6666000000.0</startBalance> -->

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Any particular reason that a normal player account gets 6 quadrillion billion isk and aug in their accounts :)

NVM I found out why now ...

I for one would like to welcome our corrupt corporation overlord.

Ahem, glad you found that, it's been a while and that was left from testing out market seeds I think, as from memory they're quite disproportionately expensive?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep. At least on Crucible (weird stuff happened to base_price values lol).

This config line was made to un-hard-code the starting isk value (it was this fixed number back on apoc, and you had to change it in code, rebuild and then it'll take effect). A bit more gameplay-wise flexibility without the need to rebuild the whole damn server again.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@AlTahir Are you assisting Allan with development, or are you another party working on the files? Just curious how your progress is going and if there's a way people could assist you with contributions as well. The power of the people, :).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@fallenfate, yep. Even though i'm more-less fine with C++, i'd rather leave it to someone who got better understanding of code. Doesn't mean i don't code at all, i just don't like FUBAR-ing stuff more than it should be lol
Right now we're(me, Zuko, Groove) back to web - EVEmu had a nice portal engine, but now it's a bit outdated. Rather than making it just another registration page, we want to include a way to control some gameplay features (industry, market, corp.management, contracts and so on). Sort of EVEmu Gate here lol.
Groove picked a Go language for it...and i'm quite intrigued - always happy to learn new stuff, plus gives a nice language diversity to the project (C++ - Check; Python - Check. PHP - Check. Go - Now it's a check.)

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@AlTahir I'm a web developer myself, I'd have loved to help out in that area since that's where my skills are. I teach web development and design for a college here in Australia, :). What you wanna do with the game via a web interface is totally possible since all the data is stored in SQL tables, :D. Got room for one more? Would love to be able to contribute in my own way since I don't know a lick of C++/Python.

Also, do you have a link for - or screenshot of - the current portal? I'm damned curious now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice!
Well, considering the absence of off.forums (no one knows if it's down for sure now - the guy who was maintaining it gone silent again), we use allan's forums for collaboration and planning...not to mention IRC (that's where most chatter goes on).
As the job's just started, not much of a screenshots yet - i took over the design mock-ups creation myself, as Zuko's on another business trip (and ofc he forgot to dump me what he have done so far =\), so now it's just a base frame.

Yeah, everything that is not mem-cached can be interacted via web. Ofc, if need arise, we can plug in API, but it still needs tons of work to be done on it.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ah, that side of the project doesn't sound very organised, lol. That'd probably do my head in, people I needed vanishing and halting progress when I was eager to continue, hahaha. Well, shoot me your layout when it gets to a good state, :).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

nah....config is xml file. those are comment markers at each end. that line is commented out, as is most of the config lines.

damn...i had something else i was gonna say, but forgot it before i could get it typed.
anyway, cheers all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did try eve.alasiya.net but could'nt find server or something betting I have something wrong heres 2 pics for ya..

and config

P.s also registered at http://EvE.Alasiya.Net

p.p.s This pages needs updating a little also year from 2014 to 2016 :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep, guess server's down again.
It's being run in debug mode, so when it crashes, it won't auto-restart.

Yeah, home page needs some re-work...which is already in process ^_^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I need a little help with patching the client. ive got the server up and running but i cant get the blue patcher to find the path. I have client 360229 down loaded and have tried multiple blue patchers but none have worked. Is there a way to mirror current version from server to client or a build i can implicate?

Correction The installer did not finish downloading 360229 and i cant find the remain files i need to complete the client.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, mate.

Well, i don't have bluepatch itself at hand, so try using the pre-made patch. Grab it . (dem Patch.rar archive)
There is also a client mirror and dump of invtypes table (item ID's).

Let me know if that helped.
Cheers!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What i'm missing is a compiled client. the client linked failed to extract extraction 3.

Back