Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Latest EVEmu Compile (07/18/2015)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you try to compile the official source? or it was somehow modified?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah I guess I had downloaded the wrong repositories. I was using server file links from the previous posts in the thread, but I'm going off the following server setup guide:

I guess I missed the part where I needed to download SmartGIT and download the repository from there. Now that I got the right repository, CMake configured and generated properly and I'm about to compile the evemu.sln in Visual Studio. This should be the last step, other than populating everything in the database.

Thanks for the help guys. I'll post again if I come across any further issues.

EDIT: After compiling the server, the database had ALOT missing from the dump.sql. So I had to go tracking down all the official updates and extra scripts to get a complete database. Everything is good to go and the server is up and running now!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bleh...I got all the way to the end of character creation and when I went to finalize the character, it failed to finalize and the server threw out these two errors:

16:57:59 [SvcError] CharacterDB::GetLocationCorporationByCareer(E:\EVEMu\CRUCIBLE\SERVER\server-src-git\src\eve-server\character\CharacterDB.cpp:556): Failed to find career 17

16:59:47 [ClientError] CharUnboundMgrService::Handle_CreateCharacterWithDoll(E:\EVEMu\CRUCIBLE\SERVER\server-src-git\src\eve-server\character\CharUnboundMgrService.cpp:233): Failed to load char create details. Bloodline 11, ancestry 31.

I checked my Careers table in the database, and it appears to be populated, so I'm not sure what the deal is. Anyone have any suggestions?

EDIT: Does anyone have a full, RECENT, database dump? I realize it's close to 400mb. But the only thing I can think that could be wrong is that the database import scripts were missing table setups. I can't seem to find any additional import scripts other than the ones I've already loaded into the database.

2nd EDIT: I think I found something that will help from the Alasiya forums. Currently editing the CharacterDB.cpp file and changing all instances where it pulls data from the "corporation" table to make it pull from the "corporationstatic" table instead, since "corporation" isn't populated. If anyone has a SQL script to populate the corporation table, hit me up.

3rd EDIT: Well I fixed the above just by renaming "corporation" to "corporationstatic". However, now when I finalize the character, it crashes the whole server, but it still creates the character in the database. Now when I login, it brings me to the character selection screen like it should, but it doesn't populate the avatar image, and it doesn't let me go into the game. Tearing my hair out over this and I'm just about to give up on it.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"Failed to find career xx"

i remember *something* about this, but no details offhand.

what's the error when server crashes?

for 'recent' db.....there's been no changes in last couple years, so that one is as recent as it gets. :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is a screenshot from the server just before it crashed upon finalizing the character. The server log isn't very helpful though, all it gave me was this:

Code:
22:52:28 [DBError] Failed to query skill queue of character 140000001: Unknown column 'characterID' in 'where clause'.

What I meant by a recent database dump is not necessarily a new dump, but rather a complete dump from a server that IS working. I'm just trying to figure out if I'm missing any tables or have any tables setup incorrectly.

Man I wish I could get the database that runs on Alasiya Evemu. I connected to that server last night and it was Ducking awesome, except none of the markets were populated. But it had alot of new features since the last time I played Eve. I especially liked the added "Get these skills now" button when looking at prerequisites. That thing is awesome. But yeah, if I could get a dump of THAT database, I might be in business, cus that one actually works.

server-error - [Release] Latest EVEmu Compile (07/18/2015) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is a screenshot from the server just before it crashed upon finalizing the character. The server log isn't very helpful though, all it gave me was this:

Code:
22:52:28 [DBError] Failed to query skill queue of character 140000001: Unknown column 'characterID' in 'where clause'.

What I meant by a recent database dump is not necessarily a new dump, but rather a complete dump from a server that IS working. I'm just trying to figure out if I'm missing any tables or have any tables setup incorrectly.

Man I wish I could get the database that runs on Alasiya Evemu. I connected to that server last night and it was Ducking awesome, except none of the markets were populated. But it had alot of new features since the last time I played Eve. I especially liked the added "Get these skills now" button when looking at prerequisites. That thing is awesome. But yeah, if I could get a dump of THAT database, I might be in business, cus that one actually works.

View attachment 157562

It's not just their DB, but also a lot of server source reworking. Much still remains in my release here as it's an older code but it's the only public code I found to help people with. Have you tried the DB from this release? I could populate markets etc with it and some basic flight. Just keep in mind much is featureless in this source, aka you can't even mine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont know what (if anything) has changed in the DB you are using. the db files on evemu official branch are good.

i could send you a link to my db, but, in all honesty, it will cause you MANY problems, and really wouldnt be worth your time at this point. the db itself is the same data from official branch, but i have actually REMOVED data from it.
there are seeded markets on my server, and the full list is on my forums, but you happened to be in a region that isnt seeded, as i havent seeded all 66 of them.
@fallenfate is right....it's not the db i use, but the server code itself.
you may have better luck using @fallenfate's repack, because there is errors in your code that is causing problems.
as far as those problems, i'll go thru it in more detail on your post on my forum, as there is more information there, and i think it would be better to use that particular post for the specific purpose of debugging your db, instead of tagging on another page to get lost in this topic. (no offense to anyone)
those interested can view the post here

Last edited:
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i dont know what (if anything) has changed in the DB you are using. the db files on evemu official branch are good.

i could send you a link to my db, but, in all honesty, it will cause you MANY problems, and really wouldnt be worth your time at this point. the db itself is the same data from official branch, but i have actually REMOVED data from it.
there are seeded markets on my server, and the full list is on my forums, but you happened to be in a region that isnt seeded, as i havent seeded all 66 of them.
@fallenfate is right....it's not the db i use, but the server code itself.
you may have better luck using @fallenfate's repack, because there is errors in your code that is causing problems.
as far as those problems, i'll go thru it in more detail on your post on my forum, as there is more information there, and i think it would be better to use that particular post for the specific purpose of debugging your db, instead of tagging on another page to get lost in this topic. (no offense to anyone)
those interested can view the post here

Thanks, I'm definitely fascinated by the work you've done. Out of interest I have a small request to ask if that's okay, sending it via PM.

Side-note: If there an existing branch remaining? I noticed the IRC and the domain itself vanished a few months ago.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks bro, i really love this game. Do you have any other, Space, Sci-F game emu's, src's? if yes please p.m me or write here, thanks..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey guys, I'm trying to compile the Crucible server source using CMake 3.2.3. I have all the dependencies downloaded and in the build folder. But when I hit Configure in CMake, I get the following error:

The C compiler identification is unknown
The CXX compiler identification is unknown
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:14 (PROJECT):
No CMAKE_C_COMPILER could be found.

I'm using Visual Studio 14 2015 Win64 as the generator, so I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

EDIT: Nevermind, I think I figured out the problem. I'm stupid. That's the problem. ;)

Hi !

Read it can be useful for You.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Quick question, I've compiled in the past and never ran into an issue. This is the one and only build error I get.

Code:
14>..\..\..\src\eve-server\fleet\FleetService.cpp(54): error C2780: 'std::pair<_Ty1,_Ty2> std::_Hash<_Traits>::emplace(_Valty &&)' : expects 1 arguments - 2 provided
14>          with
14>          [
14>              _Ty1=std::_List_iterator<std::_List_val<std::pair<const uint32,Character *>,std::allocator<std::pair<const uint32,Character *>>>>,
14>              _Ty2=bool,
14>              _Traits=std::tr1::_Umap_traits<uint32,Character *,std::_Hash_compare<uint32,std::hash<uint32>,std::equal_to<uint32>>,std::allocator<std::pair<const uint32,Character *>>,true>
14>          ]
14>          C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\include\xhash(296) : see declaration of 'std::_Hash<_Traits>::emplace'
14>          with
14>          [
14>              _Traits=std::tr1::_Umap_traits<uint32,Character *,std::_Hash_compare<uint32,std::hash<uint32>,std::equal_to<uint32>>,std::allocator<std::pair<const uint32,Character *>>,true>
14>          ]
14>..\..\..\src\eve-server\fleet\FleetService.cpp(102): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before ':'
14>..\..\..\src\eve-server\fleet\FleetService.cpp(102): error C3531: 'p': a symbol whose type contains 'auto' must have an initializer

Disregard this post, found out vs 2010 doesn't support emplace. Updated to 2015 and compiles fine. I plan to help contribute code.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone can help me?
i got this error
already google up but cant find any sollution
fallenfate - [Release] Latest EVEmu Compile (07/18/2015) - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
have you installed (properly)?

i have download and instal both x86 and x64
im using win 7 64bit
but the problem still same
and how to do it properly
im still googling it but cant get anywhere

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think the reply to that question was a couple pages back, but i'll bump it.
Letter D in the end of the file name (VCRUNTIME140D) refers to a Debug dll (when R refers to release). This library is not bundled with C++ redist, so you'll need to download and install a full Visual Studio.

Hope that helps.
Cheers!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i see
so i need full software not only DLL
okay then ill download it
hope will able to run it :D
thanks mate

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
so i have able to create the DB
and create the server
when im try to start the server i got this error
anyone can help me?
fallenfate - [Release] Latest EVEmu Compile (07/18/2015) - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Missing table detected. You sure you didn't had any errors during DB creation?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Zyenathalous

I have been trying to go to your web page at but I can't get on that page, I was going to catch up on the fourm not looked in for a bit.

I hope all is ok

Back