Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Hero Online (Hero Plus) Full Database + Server Emulator

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could someone explain again how to unlock EXP for level 101+? The link containing the explanation has been removed.
Has anyone managed to increase the amount of mob? And could you explain how to do it?

I only know from hamachi :(

LordDan - [RELEASE] Hero Online (Hero Plus) Full Database + Server Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I tried creating a local version of mine but no luck when tried to login in the client it says incorrect password.
LordDan - [RELEASE] Hero Online (Hero Plus) Full Database + Server Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

I also tried the old client but still not working.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There's no new servers files with new classes+maps leaked or coded from scratches. Everyone needs to use this current files and make your own. It already has divine and darkness. You just need to learn the coding to unlock them. The codes has been shared on their official Discord servers but it gone along with it. It was a temporary unlock Divine and Darkness classes after you do a quick relog. You should join other private servers and learn from them. Anyway coding isn't easy if not someone already released a complete Hero Online likable servers files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone republish all buildable files for this game, the initial link is broken
谁能重新发布此游戏的所有可构建文件,初始链接已损坏

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone please share the full file?

You can download the server source code . It is based on the latest snapshot on .

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
anyone who can provide the most updated client?

You won't be able to connect to this server with most updates clients. This server doesn't contains discrimination system and new classes. If you want most updated clients just download it from official hero plus. They released a new xingcode a few days which I read it on their announcements.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello i have two different bugs.the automatic AID system doesn't stop, it only starts and I can only stop when I change server game!Another char creation system independent of the class nothing happens and it remains on the same screen when you put the name and click on complete the creation, but when I click on back the char is created.

--------------------
olá eu estou com dois bugs distintos.um o sistema de AID automático não para somente inicia e só consigo parar quando troco de server game!Outro o Sistema de criação de char independente da classe não acontece nada e continua na mesma tela quando coloca o nome e clico em concluir a criação, mas quando clico em voltar o char esta criado.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Somebody ?

alguem?

hello i have two different bugs.the automatic AID system doesn't stop, it only starts and I can only stop when I change server game!Another char creation system independent of the class nothing happens and it remains on the same screen when you put the name and click on complete the creation, but when I click on back the char is created.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Somebody ?

alguem?

These are things you can fix by changing settings in the emulator through visual studio and adding information to the database.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
These are things you can fix by changing settings in the emulator through visual studio and adding information to the database.

but I don't know how to open the database, and I don't know where is the code for the bugs in the visual!

I removed the aid bug that didn't stop creating characters, now there are others, can someone help me with the drops bug and access to night maps that are also without mobs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone help with crafting items and npcs , share help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

but I don't know how to open the database, and I don't know where is the code for the bugs in the visual!

I removed the aid bug that didn't stop creating characters, now there are others, can someone help me with the drops bug and access to night maps that are also without mobs

just add them in npcpostable and hops.ai for dark mobs in the database

Back