Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Hero Online (Hero Plus) Full Database + Server Emulator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for this.

Every time i lauch the game, i get disconnected. Allways!

Any help?

server not running? make sure the emulator is running, communicating with the DB, and that you've changed your server.ini to the correct IP address (localhost or otherwise)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
All is working now. Thank you!One question. How to create socket +4 or +5... Same for precious pendent.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi. After setting everything up, i get this error when i try to enter the world.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Download this files
Replace yours.
Now its working thanks. Now what are the codes for spaming items. And does anyone knows how to add more items to the ncash shop? I see there some items missing, like the one to make HTs to master, then elite and then legendary.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sadly i can't open my client, i keep getting this error

FIXED - att drivers

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
could someone pass a list of commands? how do you put item in another character's inventory o / item send item to my inventory and another player's?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How can i put my server online with Hamachi? i need only to change "Server.ini" to Hamachi ip?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was able to configure the server and run the game, I was very happy with it but the problems are:divine the character!darknes maps!I open the monk skil the game closes!how to activate PVP server!does not change the group settings in the game!activate the great war!add friends to the chat listdoes not break items in the blacksmithI've tried everything I know because I'm weak with programming but so far I have failed!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how does it enable the divine?
nobody else teaches you how to divin and neither edit items or activate, kkk than it is worth releasing serv if only those who have servers know aff

Hello. (Dear HEROES!)

here is a full database with all content from up until the only private server (Dragon Legend) was shut down due to a DMCA last week. Includes: mobs, items, drops, etc... all you need.

Not every item on Hero Plus USA or Korea will be included, but you can use this DB to understand their.tbl structure and add that content yourself.
To setup the server emulator, please refer to the instructions on Syntax Gaming's github. Takes about 15min to setup a working local server, but note that you will NEED to make changes before compiling the server emulator (exp & drop rate, IP, and possible other environment variables).

Instructions: use DB client and import the file.

DOWNLOAD LINK *users table, the password must be inserted with SHA256 encryption

Server emulator: source code can be found HERE ( )

Client: see comments as I won't provide it. You can use any HERO client but you need to change server.ini to connect to your server (most likely localhost)

I look forward to seeing new server start up soon and hopefully more customization.

Best Regards, Shadow :eek:tt1:

teaches you how to divine and activate items please lol

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Divine and darkness lvl caps are not coded in this server files. Black aka devs of dragon legends private servers was aiming for classic hero online which was based on the very old day. You can actually unlock those lvls caps plus do a temporary code to your servers and it will temporary transform your characters to divine and darkness. What I meant by temporary is you need to relog so your character's appearances will changes. The hardest part is you need to add divine skills and darkness without them your characters are pretty useless. If netgame didn't DMCA dragon legends private servers, I'm very sure that Black will code this servers up to divine then darkness, just like the hero online that got shut down and re-opened as Hero Plus now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I miss the full GM commands, does anyone have a more updated server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can anyone with information help me with the installation? I couldn't find a post or video for the installation. If anyone can provide paid support, I can also pay.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone with information help me with the installation? I couldn't find a post or video for the installation. If anyone can provide paid support, I can also pay.
I know how to configure the server with divine

LordDan - [RELEASE] Hero Online (Hero Plus) Full Database + Server Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

I miss the full GM commands, does anyone have a more updated server?

/speed /mob /exp /item /gold /tpp /tp /online /announce /relic /cash /upgrade /home /map /main /ban /mute /unmute /uid /uuid /visibility /kick /name /role /type

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know how to configure the server with divine

LordDan - [RELEASE] Hero Online (Hero Plus) Full Database + Server Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

/speed /mob /exp /item /gold /tpp /tp /online /announce /relic /cash /upgrade /home /map /main /ban /mute /unmute /uid /uuid /visibility /kick /name /role /type

Temporary divine and darkness has been codes released on dragon legends discord, if you missed it. You should join them and scroll up and see it. All you need to do is add divine skills and darkness to your databases. That said, it's temp only meaning you and your players need to do a quick relogin to have the characters appearance changes. I hope someday someone is able to make it permanently not just temporary.

Back