[RELEASE] Hero Online (Hero Plus) Full Database + Server Emulator

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2005 Join Date
    In MarsLocation
    2,208Posts

Re: [RELEASE] Hero Online (Hero Plus) Full Database + Server Emulator

[RELEASE] Hero Online (Hero Plus) Full Database + Server Emulator
    The tutorials has everything you needed to start fiddling with your servers.

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    3Posts

Sadly i can't open my client, i keep getting this error > https://imgur.com/a/ouhROJo anyone can help me to fix it?

FIXED - att drivers
    Last edited by pedrotoasty; 01-08-20 at 05:52 PM.

MemberRank
    Oct 2013 Join Date
    25Posts

dxwebsetup

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    1Posts

could someone pass a list of commands? how do you put item in another character's inventory o / item send item to my inventory and another player's?

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    3Posts

How can i put my server online with Hamachi? i need only to change "Server.ini" to Hamachi ip?

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    9Posts

I was able to configure the server and run the game, I was very happy with it but the problems are:divine the character!darknes maps!I open the monk skil the game closes!how to activate PVP server!does not change the group settings in the game!activate the great war!add friends to the chat listdoes not break items in the blacksmithI've tried everything I know because I'm weak with programming but so far I have failed!

MemberRank
    Feb 2009 Join Date
    26Posts

MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    3Posts

how does it enable the divine?

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    9Posts

Quote Originally Posted by faellgothc View Post
    nobody else teaches you how to divin and neither edit items or activate, kkk than it is worth releasing serv if only those who have servers know aff

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LordDan View Post
    Hello. (Dear HEROES!)

here is a full database with all content from up until the only private server (Dragon Legend) was shut down due to a DMCA last week. Includes: mobs, items, drops, etc... all you need.

Not every item on Hero Plus USA or Korea will be included, but you can use this DB to understand their.tbl structure and add that content yourself.
    To setup the server emulator, please refer to the instructions on Syntax Gaming's github. Takes about 15min to setup a working local server, but note that you will NEED to make changes before compiling the server emulator (exp & drop rate, IP, and possible other environment variables).

Instructions: use DB client and import the file.

DOWNLOAD LINK https://anonfile.com/VcPbjc13o5/HeroOnline_db *users table, the password must be inserted with SHA256 encryption

Server emulator: source code can be found HERE (https://github.com/syntaxgame/dragon-legend)

Client: see comments as I won't provide it. You can use any HERO client but you need to change server.ini to connect to your server (most likely localhost)

I look forward to seeing new server start up soon and hopefully more customization.

Best Regards, Shadow
    teaches you how to divine and activate items please lol

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    9Posts

Quote Originally Posted by faellgothc View Post
    I don't know any group about it, involving Hero online, if you know you can point me or show me the way!

Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2005 Join Date
    In MarsLocation
    2,208Posts

Divine and darkness lvl caps are not coded in this server files. Black aka devs of dragon legends private servers was aiming for classic hero online which was based on the very old day. You can actually unlock those lvls caps plus do a temporary code to your servers and it will temporary transform your characters to divine and darkness. What I meant by temporary is you need to relog so your character's appearances will changes. The hardest part is you need to add divine skills and darkness without them your characters are pretty useless. If netgame didn't DMCA dragon legends private servers, I'm very sure that Black will code this servers up to divine then darkness, just like the hero online that got shut down and re-opened as Hero Plus now.

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    9Posts

I would like to add a link to my channel here, so that developers, casual players or simple lovers of online hero of all nationalities can come in and try to help themselves with information, bug fixing or even exchanging favors, simply and in a friendly way!https://discord.gg/kcpUD6hcome in and post your difficulties and information so that we can solve these problems together!

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    9Posts

I miss the full GM commands, does anyone have a more updated server?

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    1Posts

Can anyone with information help me with the installation? I couldn't find a post or video for the installation. If anyone can provide paid support, I can also pay.

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    3Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warznom View Post
    Can anyone with information help me with the installation? I couldn't find a post or video for the installation. If anyone can provide paid support, I can also pay.
    I know how to configure the server with divine

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by elitom8 View Post
    I miss the full GM commands, does anyone have a more updated server?

/speed /mob /exp /item /gold /tpp /tp /online /announce /relic /cash /upgrade /home /map /main /ban /mute /unmute /uid /uuid /visibility /kick /name /role /type

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Advertisement