Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Hero Online (Hero Plus) Full Database + Server Emulator

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys anyone can be upload again?

what do you need?

Hi guys, i was following the tutorial and i got everything set, the output of the comand "go build" resulted in an executable file but when i run it it just open and close very fast , does anyone had the same issue or have any idea how to fix it?

try to verify that you have correctly configured config.go and default.go.

if it doesn't work send me pm.

Reaction score
Hi guys, i was following the tutorial and i got everything set, the output of the comand "go build" resulted in an executable file but when i run it it just open and close very fast , does anyone had the same issue or have any idea how to fix it?

make sure you set the environment variables and values correctly before starting the .exe package. To make it easier, set Degug True in config>default.go

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i fix exp and drop problem
var (
DROP_LIFETIME = time.Duration(30) * time.Second
DROP_RATE = utils.ParseFloat("10.0")
EXP_RATE = utils.ParseFloat("10.0")
)

Last edited:
Reaction score
no experience points -ok
no drops fall from the ground -ok
mobs don't attack me -continues

client from dragon legends

Dont is true u info.

Original is:
DROP_LIFETIME = time.Duration(30) * time.Second
DROP_RATE = utils.ParseFloat(os.Getenv("DROP_RATE"))
EXP_RATE = utils.ParseFloat(os.Getenv("EXP_RATE"))

EXP_RATE and DROP_RATE is environment variable that u dont is using...

Look : os.Getenv.

And Drop_LIFETIME is personal.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone have an updated link to ( Server emulator: source code can be found HERE ( )
" this link is broken;

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can anyone tell me the commands for exp rate and drop rate?

Reaction score
Does anyone have an updated link to ( Server emulator: source code can be found HERE ( )
" this link is broken;

i lost hopes for hero online since13 years ago but i might gain all my hopes again if someone is kind enough to re-upload

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I need help from make quest hero online. Please Lord Dan!

Hello. (Dear HEROES!)

here is a full database with all content from up until the only private server (Dragon Legend) was shut down due to a DMCA last week. Includes: mobs, items, drops, etc... all you need.

Not every item on Hero Plus USA or Korea will be included, but you can use this DB to understand their.tbl structure and add that content yourself.
To setup the server emulator, please refer to the instructions on Syntax Gaming's github. Takes about 15min to setup a working local server, but note that you will NEED to make changes before compiling the server emulator (exp & drop rate, IP, and possible other environment variables).

Instructions: use DB client and import the file.

DOWNLOAD LINK *users table, the password must be inserted with SHA256 encryption

Server emulator: source code can be found HERE ( )

Client: see comments as I won't provide it. You can use any HERO client but you need to change server.ini to connect to your server (most likely localhost)

I look forward to seeing new server start up soon and hopefully more customization.

Best Regards, Shadow :eek:tt1:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Qhuongli this and other users here say that they help out in private and want to sell us the information. I see many adms here helping and people arrive who just want to suck and don't help at all, I just asked them to help me configure the quests and know how to put more than one people on the server

Back